Chun Li Ryona (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31
  • Start date
  • Watchers 8
D

Deleted member 31

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=E7155H2G

Some of you might recognize this style of SF ryona ;p

Let me know if you like it. I'll polish this one up a bit and make more.

Youtube Link

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
This is very well made. Definitely the best editing I've seen in a SF vid. I would love to see more. If I may make some suggestions though, maybe you could use less color editing and get rid of the music (I don't know if the options will let you).

D

Deleted member 31

thanks for the comments. I actually can't get rid of the music completely unfortunately. When I turn the music all the way down, it's still playing in the background.

I'll try to make more over the next couple of weeks but won't make any promises because these take quite a bit of time to make. I edit the s*** out of these lol. :P

D

Deleted member 31

I'm down to do requests but yeah, it could take me a couple of days or a couple of weeks to do it lol.

White_Fox

Ryonani Teamster
Awesome job SkyHigh! Great editing!
The way Chun Li screams is really awesome!
Hope you can make a zangief vs cammy video. ;)

D

Deleted member 31

Project SSF4 (Chun Li Ryona Videos) (Join in if you want!)

Newest video: Zangief vs Chun Li. This is my best SF4 vid to date.

This video shows every ultra done on Chun Li.

What I plan on doing is linking ryona vids so that when you see the character you want to take on Chun Li, you just click the button in the select video and it leads you to another video with JUST that one character taking on Chun Li.

I'm going to see how this idea is received and update the select video weekly.

I'm open to suggestions as well as requests, though right now I'm probably only doing Chun Li.

***** You can also suggest which character you'd like to see next!!! *****

**** if anyone wants their video linked into mine, just let me know! ****

D

Deleted member 31

Also, if anyone is able to record HD videos but doesn't feel like editing, just upload the clips and I'll make something out of them!

D

Deleted member 31

Right now it's only Chun but I could for sure make some Cammy, Sakura, Ibuki vids in the future.

D

daenius

maybe chun li's alternate costume too? haha

oh and maybe feature both english and japanese voices? xD more KO would be cool too

D

Deleted member 31

maybe chun li's alternate costume too? haha

oh and maybe feature both english and japanese voices? xD more KO would be cool too
I'll have to look into the costumes. As much as I like ryona, I don't know if I wanna pay extra money ;p

I'll think about the Jap voices vs English voices. It would kinda be weird if her voice changed in the middle of the video no?

Thanks for the input though B)

pirajacinto

Ryonani Teamster
I would have liked Cammy to beat up instead of Chun-Li....but either is good! This is a great video!

I would love to provide. Maybe I need to get a new computer...and a capture card. And better programs. Damn, my new computer sucks...

D

Deleted member 31

The Ken video is up.

His moves aren't as good for Ryona but I tried my best. The next one will feature a more interesting character ;D

Black Lion

Ryonani Teamster
Good job yet again! I think you did very well.

Just one thing... the music was kind of overpowering. I know you said you couldn't completely get rid of it, but can you lessen the volume?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.