Chun li Desperate times (1 Viewer)

Chunli24

Avid Affiliate
Chun Li Desperate Times,
By chunli24

This is my first ever story I have writen and posted I hope you like it , please feel free to comment.

It was a dreary wet evening at the worst place to be in town, a small slum area where al the worst and most depraved people tended to congregate and live societies rejects spent most of their time pushing drugs, selling guns and for the most part up to no good.
Officer Chun Li had been sent here as part of a case that she had been working on for some time in order to bring down a notorius female who had been selling copius amounts of drugs to dealers around the country in order to sell to the small time dealers. Information had come in that she had set up a karate school in the slums in order to teach kids how to protect themselves not that they needed karate as most already carried knives and guns, but in fact the dojo was actualy a front used to help launder the ill gotten gains.
Her name was Greta also known as Greta the great.
From the surveilance photos that Chun had seen of Greta she was quite a big woman, blonde shoulder length hair, usually seen wearing a red figure hugging catsuit and her one distinctive feature a small diamond tattoo under her right eye.
All information and resources had pointed to Chun Li that she would be at the dojo tonight. Chun stood in a small secluded alleyway wearing her classic blue qipao outfit which the tails of flapped about in the light breeze, luckily for Chun Li the rain had now eased of but the ground was sodden with muddy puddles. The time was about 9pm Chun spotted the karate class leaving the dojo, she had decided that this would be the best time to aprehend Greta, less people less chance of a problem just another routine arrest of just another criminal.
Leaving it a while to make sure that all the students had left the dojo, now was the time to make her move, stealthily she made her way round to the side entrance avoiding the mud and puddles along the way mostly to keep her immaculate costume clean.
Chun Li got to the side door unseen gently with her ear tonthe door she listened for sound or voices inside, carefuly she tried the door success unlocked slowly opening the door Chun noticed that the lights were off quietly entering she closed the door, moving as quietly possible as sudden scream errupted and Chun Li was startled as a kick which fealt like a sledgehammer hit her square in her stomach doubling up in pain Chun Li was taken off her feet and sent smashing back through the door from which she had just came through , landing in the cold mud on her hands and knees gripping her stomach in pain, so much for a pristine outfit Chun li thought to herself as she could feel the mud and water cling to knees through her sheer now even browner pantyhose.
A loud laugh rang out and now standing in the doorway with the lights on stood Greta one hand placed on her hip and the other pointing at Chun Li on all fours in the mud, " I knew one day that you would come for me" she said " I have my sources too you know." With that Greta stormed out and brought her knee up straight into Chun Li,s gut sending her reeling and flying on to her back in the mud "Isnt this apt" gleamed Greta "I thought that pigs lived in mud."
Chun li laid sprawled on her back in the mud clutching her stomach in pain having most of the air driven out of her lungs and gasping for breath which even suprised Chun Li at this womans strength and skill, " no" thout Chun "I am better than this. groggily Chun li stood up and assumed a fighting stance. both combatants circled each other warily. Without warnig Chun li sent out a flurry of kicks one hitting Greta in the jaw and leaving a muddy print Greta staggered back a couple of paces wiping the muck from off her cheek, it didnt take long before Chun li shot out a left roundhouse kick aiming at her assailants jaw, Greta saw this coming a mile away deftly blocking Chuns kick with one hand and grabbing Chun li's foot with the other, in a two pronged counter Greta sent out a low kick kicking Chun viciously behing her supporting leg instantly dropping Chun to her knee in the mud and shot out a second kick into Chun's already bruised and damaged gut letting out a loud scream as the kick connected and was sent onto her back in the mud Greta released Chun li's foot wth her leg making an audible splat in the mud, " how can this be happening" thought Chun "I am the strongest person in the w" before she could finish off her thought Chun could feel Greta grab her by her now muddy boot and begin to drag her on her back towards the dojo, Chun Li tried to grab hold of what she coud to stop herself getting dragged back inside, but to no avail she could get any purchase on anything due to the thick viscose mud that she was being dragged through, Chun Li could by now feel thick clods of mud being gathered and ending up in and around her crotch area almost like being used as a plough in a muddy field, she could feel it gathering inside the fabric crotch and backside of her leotard which were now growing in size due to the amount muck and mud sliding and sticking inside the blue material. Greta turned around just in time to see what was happening " Ahhhhh what is wrong looks like poor Chun Li has toilet troubles."
Once inside Greta releases Chuns and begins standing over her admiring her like a new pet and smiling "Oh have I got plans for you, with all of my dealers that you have sent to prison you have cost me a lot of money, and now its my turn for revenge for me and my friends that you sent to rot in prison, I have been waiting for this moment for years and you are going to pay."
"No no nnnno no you cant do this I am an officer of the law" Chun stammered her eyes beginning to well up.
"oh but I can and will" exclaimed Greta." with that Greta brought her foot straight up in an axe kick and smashes it down with unbelivable force onto Chun Li's already bruised stomach grinding her heel in at the last moment with an evil grin, Chun li shrieks out in pain and almost vomits due to the power of the strike inflicted on her coughing an spluttering fighting for air. Now grabbing and yanking Chun by her hair and one of her hair buns drags Chun upto her eneasy feet and forcing Chun Li to turn round and look into a large full walled mirror "Not so hot now are you petal, nothing but a dirty tramp." exclaimed Greta with glee
Chun Li's eyes grew wide with shock and humiliation as her once perfect costume had been reduced to a complete travisty and mess, her once perfecty white boots were all caked in drying mud, but it was her precious qipao that had suffered the most, tears and holes had appeared due being dragged through the stones and mud her blue sports bra was now becoming visible and on show through the holes and tears, then as Chun L's eyes glanced downwads the horror and humiliation of it all hit home and she nearly fainted and went limp despite being held up by her hair also, using her free hand Greta viciously slaped the defeated Chun li across her face leaving a bright red hand mark in the process " wakey wakey hunny pie cant have you fainting on me know can I." Greta beamed.
Chun Li's tried to fight back the salty tears growing in her eyes, Greta suddenly slammed her fist straight into her victims gut once again just below the solar plexus causing Chun Li's legs to buckle and wobble from under her, again and again Greta continues to send punch after punch into the midsection of the already weakened Chun Li , "You make me laugh, in a straight up fight you would and could have easily won which was why I decided to even the odds and catch you off guard in the dark, you are a sad pathetic excuse for a fighter." With that Greta then forecefully grabs at the lower front panel of Chun Li's qipao with a vicious tug upwards rips it straight off and discards it on the floor admiring her handywork. Then much to Gretas pleasure and delight and to Chun Li's horror "looks like you have put on a few extra pounds there, ever thought of a diet?" Greta patting the stained brown andblue leotard quite literally packed full to the brim with sloppy muck which must have got lodged and stuck inside the leotard while she was being dragged back into the dojo, in an unfortunate turn of events Greta slowly grabs a handful of the stained blue leotard by Chun's waist and with force yanks the spandex material upwards causing Chun li to shriek as the material dissapears between the folds of her brown pantyhosed clad pussy lips giving Chun a horendous cameltoe wedgie the thick mud caught inside the leotard began to ooze out of the side of the leg holes and down the insides of Chuns legs and some of the mud was forced up inside Chun. Greta after hoisting Chun li's full leotard noticed that she had mud on hel her hand so decided to wipe it unceromoniusly down and across the side of Chun Li,s beautiful face and across her lips smearing her once perfect make up and red lipstick in with the mud. "I think that I am going to keep you my little piggy as a warning to others to not meddle in my affairs." Greta said taunting Chun Li who just stood there is complete shock trying to look away and hide her embarassment, but her head still held by her hair by Greta forcing her watch every moment of her demise.
Greta swiftly released Chun Li's hair and deftly strikes three preasure points along Chuns spine before Chun li has a chance to react, in an instant her body topples forwards as if Chun has suddenly fainted and is as deftly caught by Gretas arms hauled up and carried to a chair facinc close to the mirror without warning Chun Li is dropped unceromoniously onto chair by the the moment Chun li,s butt hits the chair with a soppy thud sound, the mud in her leotard still oozing out from the leg holes of her leotard and down what is left of her ripped and torn pantyhose, unfortunately for Chun there amazingly was still some left within the confines of her leotard and pantyhose.
"Dont worry too much about the three nerve strikes let me explain to you in simple terms so you can understand." Greta getting in Chun Li,s face and snarling "what nothing to say no bravado, I thought not, you see the first nerve strike I perfourmed has now left you imobile, yes it is reversable but to all intents an purpose paralysed until I choose different, the second nerve strike, I tell you what try to speak if you can." Chun li's mind raced with fear panic and horror as she could not move nor could she even open her mouth as a string of dribble leaked out of the corner of her mouth and down onto her mud soaked leotard crotch. "
"yes thats right Chun my little mascot you litteraly are now as much use as a stuffed pig covered in muck, Why would I want you to speak you would olny just call for help or scream the dojo down, yes dear Chun silence realy us golden." Stated Greta mockingly putting a finger up to chuns lips as if to silence her " Oh yes I almost forgot, the third nerve strike is a special one and very hard to master and took me years to learn its basicaly a bowel relaxant and has now rendered your bowels and sphincter useless permanenty."
Chun li once again still in a state of panic tried to move but nothing, she for the first time ever completely humiliated, defeated and at the mercy of Greta completely paralised and unable to speak and only able to blink
"Now on to phaze 2" beamed Greta, " you have always taken pride in yourself and the way you look working hard spending many years to build, tone and train your body well consider it a thing of the past you see WHEN and IF I am finished with you and decide to let my new pet go, you wont ever want to leave this dojo and go outside into public again. you see I plan to remodel you in many ways from the way you look, dress, speak, think and eat, forget your old life it is a thing of the past and I look forward to training you for your new one.
With all the fear and thoughts galloping through in her head Chun li's head swam losing conciousness as everything faded to black.

If you like there is a part 2 in the works

Last edited:

Lycan

Casual Client
Excellent story, I love it!
This is some amazing domination and humiliation right here!
Such a proud and strong woman getting completely destroyed and covered in muck. Just my thing :)

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment.

Chunli24

Avid Affiliate
Excellent story, I love it!
This is some amazing domination and humiliation right here!
Such a proud and strong woman getting completely destroyed and covered in muck. Just my thing :)

Eagerly awaiting the next instalment.
Thank you for your kind words,especially coming from you, whose work I greatly admire and love which gave me the inspiration to give it a go, thank you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.