Character Request, 'Ranni The Witch' from Elden Ring (1 Viewer)

Crackerjacklookinass

Potential Patron
Never posted before, but wanted to see if anyone would be willing to make Ranni The Witch from Elden Ring, My bad if i broke any rules.
7C6169B566C61479F09FB67EEF9DD5A9B5984306
1220064.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Moved to Invalid requests.
I strongly suggest you look at the linked thread. It gives guidance on the type of images modders need to make SDT mods.

Reference Shot Guide

Please understand that I'm not saying all of this to be mean. Providing useful reference images will greatly increase chances of the request being filled.
Key points:

• Side-view is essential: almost nothing can be done if the hair or costume is not shown exactly from the side (i.e. 90°)
  • Anime-style is essential: it means two or three colours (base, shadow, light reflection) with no or very simple gradients. Photographs, 3D game screenshots, digital "waterpainting" pictures, etc. have colour gradients very difficult to reproduce.
  • High resolution is essential: very pixelated refs makes drawing small parts quite difficult to reproduce (find PNG or JPG images, not BMP).
  • Upload your references on an offsite image hoster (e.g.Imgur) and put them in image tags. Specifics on how to host at Imgur are at the link in the reference shot guide.

Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.