Champions Online Nude Mod New (1 Viewer)

Jerethi50

Potential Patron
TPLTxi8.jpg
Screenshots here

New Nude mod for Champions Online,
Nipple color is based on skin tone, but shaded darker with some slight red added, so it should always stand out from your skin tone, Same with the vagina, To use the Vagina however you must have the diffuse set to basic, or it wont show.

No I wont do requests, I may or may not update this as i get free time but it will be stuff i want to do :P

Download here

Install

Extract to Perfect World Entertainment\Champions Online_en\Champions Online\Live\localdata

should have a Texture_Library Folder inside Localdata if done right.

cowboys12

Potential Patron
anyone working on a jiggle mod or nipple textures for this. i know there are textures for nipples when your naked but what im looking for is when your wearing tight armor or clothing.

killzone12

Content Creator
anyone working on a jiggle mod or nipple textures for this. i know there are textures for nipples when your naked but what im looking for is when your wearing tight armor or clothing.

You mean perky nipples that's what you see when a woman wears a tight shirt.

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
Has anyone been able to find the right file to effect the sliders for Champions online? Ideally, a way to increase character breast size, like Password42's mod for STO. I tried a while back but could only find the file that works for NPCs, which looks awesome if it can ever be made to work for player models.
2014-11-02_00009.jpg

Password42

Content Creator
Has anyone been able to find the right file to effect the sliders for Champions online? Ideally, a way to increase character breast size, like Password42's mod for STO. I tried a while back but could only find the file that works for NPCs, which looks awesome if it can ever be made to work for player models.
Have you tried Scaleinfos.bin?

kibaistheman

Potential Patron
yes, seems that only references a few of the NPCs, such as the one in the pic. not sure why, but it doesn't even effect all NPCs, just a few random ones.

Password42

Content Creator
yes, seems that only references a few of the NPCs, such as the one in the pic. not sure why, but it doesn't even effect all NPCs, just a few random ones.
Hm, that's too bad. I know in Neverwinter, it's one of the Animation components that actually affects scaling, but sadly it is not moddable there from what I have found.

COtourist

Potential Patron
Has anyone tried to use these mods post Win10?

/localdata folder refuses to give me writing permissions (or rather, the files are copied, but the game won't acknowledge them regardless of my attempts at editing folder security).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.