certain swf mods cant load (1 Viewer)

Basag99

Potential Patron
hi i'm just a newbie in this forum and to this game there may be a lot of things i may not know but
i seem to be having a problem loading certain swf files in the mod. i play the game in this site: http://www.pinkobox.com/Super-Deep-Throat,game-2365.html, usually the mods here work just fine and they seem to be up to date, but i noticed when i try to certain swf files like what downloaded in this page: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2710.msg60832#msg60832(check OLD MODS) i tried swf's and they did work like for example tifa lockhart's, but i tried to load an swf for the him like solid snake and nothing loaded. also i tried to download swf files in a page called loader's imports and none of them seem to load either the her or the him. i'm not sure if i have to install something or whatever and i might be missing something here but any sort of help would do. tnx.

f93

Casual Client
Since you're playing SDT on a website, it means you're playing vanilla SDT - you need the Loader to use Loader Mods, which is a thing that is told to you (by that message asking for the password) every time you enter the Loader Imports forum. That is literally what the password is there to remind people of.
Anyway, this means you need to download the Loader. Get it here. I'm pretty sure every single alternate Him (ie everything but the base male and futa/strap-on woman) is a loader mod.

L33tmaster

Potential Patron
f93 said:
Since you're playing SDT on a website, it means you're playing vanilla SDT - you need the Loader to use Loader Mods, which is a thing that is told to you (by that message asking for the password) every time you enter the Loader Imports forum. That is literally what the password is there to remind people of.
Anyway, this means you need to download the Loader. Get it here. I'm pretty sure every single alternate Him (ie everything but the base male and futa/strap-on woman) is a loader mod.
thanks you were able to help me with my problem too

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.