1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Can someone turn theese png files into Importable files? (graffiti)

Discussion in 'Filled Requests' started by Fraktured, Nov 25, 2016.

1. Fraktured

Fraktured Potential Patron

So I was looking through my old files and I found a bunch of Png's back from what I think must have been Pre undertow or at the latest it's early days.

They are a series of Body graffiti Images (I checked for transparency) already built up around the womans body layed out in different sections and named acordingly ment to be put together as a set.

Theese are not my files and I claim no credit for them, I have spent a while searching just to make sure but I could not find any trace of them So I am assuming they have been Lost to the void and am thus reuploading them.

I remember originally I found them on a Request page where someone was asking exactly what I am now, to turn them into any form of Importable Mod file.
    I know specifics are important so what Im asking is if theese files can be bundled in to 3 different swf files Legs, Arms, And Body, this should be the best balence between flexibility of use without being tedious.

I know uploading files with my post can be frowned upon if the files exist elseware so If im wrong and the request was completed or anyone knows who to credit theese too then feel free to slap my wrist and point me in the right direction, Until then here are the files, and thankyou for taking the time to read this in advance.

Yours sincerely
    A depraved lurker.

Attached Files:

aztlan likes this.
  2. Faceless

Faceless Club Regular Content Creator

3. aztlan

aztlan Swell Supporter

Could someone make Left Thigh Body.png (only) into a (Legwear) clothing mod, preferably with with the option for RGB shifting?

[​IMG]
    Left Thigh Body.png

(Or does this already exist somewhere?)

----

The following code in MoreClothing seems to get it as a Legwear mod, but with no option to RGB shifting...

LegGraffiti.swf=Creampie:CostumeBottoms-rightThigh-rightCalf>CostumeLegwear
    (renamed to leg graffiti.swf to LegGraffiti.swf asI prefer to avoid spaces in names)

Last edited: Nov 28, 2016
  4. Faceless

Faceless Club Regular Content Creator

To facilitate RGB support, someone will need to trace the image as a vector while preserving the transparency gradients, because I sure as hell can't be bothered to do it.

5. Fraktured

Fraktured Potential Patron

Thankyou very much, it's nice to see them finally in a usable state after all this time.
    Really apriciated for getting back so quickly too.