Can someone turn theese png files into Importable files? (graffiti) (1 Viewer)

Fraktured

Potential Patron
So I was looking through my old files and I found a bunch of Png's back from what I think must have been Pre undertow or at the latest it's early days.

They are a series of Body graffiti Images (I checked for transparency) already built up around the womans body layed out in different sections and named acordingly ment to be put together as a set.

Theese are not my files and I claim no credit for them, I have spent a while searching just to make sure but I could not find any trace of them So I am assuming they have been Lost to the void and am thus reuploading them.

I remember originally I found them on a Request page where someone was asking exactly what I am now, to turn them into any form of Importable Mod file.
I know specifics are important so what Im asking is if theese files can be bundled in to 3 different swf files Legs, Arms, And Body, this should be the best balence between flexibility of use without being tedious.

I know uploading files with my post can be frowned upon if the files exist elseware so If im wrong and the request was completed or anyone knows who to credit theese too then feel free to slap my wrist and point me in the right direction, Until then here are the files, and thankyou for taking the time to read this in advance.

Yours sincerely
A depraved lurker.

Attachments

• Back Body.png
    Back Body.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Chest Body0001.png
    Chest Body0001.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 248
  • Chest Under Body.png
    Chest Under Body.png
    4.5 KB · Views: 238
  • Left Thigh Body.png
    Left Thigh Body.png
    16 KB · Views: 286
  • Right Breast Body.png
    Right Breast Body.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 249
  • Right Calf Body.png
    Right Calf Body.png
    23.1 KB · Views: 245
  • Right Forearm Body.png
    Right Forearm Body.png
    14.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Right thigh.png
    Right thigh.png
    140.9 KB · Views: 230
  • Right Upper Arm Body.png
    Right Upper Arm Body.png
    21 KB · Views: 218

aztlan

Casual Client
Could someone make Left Thigh Body.png (only) into a (Legwear) clothing mod, preferably with with the option for RGB shifting?

Left Thigh Body.png

(Or does this already exist somewhere?)

----

The following code in MoreClothing seems to get it as a Legwear mod, but with no option to RGB shifting...

LegGraffiti.swf=Creampie:CostumeBottoms-rightThigh-rightCalf>CostumeLegwear
(renamed to leg graffiti.swf to LegGraffiti.swf asI prefer to avoid spaces in names)

Last edited:

Faceless

Content Creator
To facilitate RGB support, someone will need to trace the image as a vector while preserving the transparency gradients, because I sure as hell can't be bothered to do it.

sammyboybooot

Potential Patron
Faceless how did you get the original files to work with the game. id like to edit them to say other things, but cant figure out how to convert them to a usable swf. below is the swf i made using a simple converting website

Attachments

Right Breast Body.swf
5.2 KB · Views: 196

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Faceless how did you get the original files to work with the game. id like to edit them to say other things, but cant figure out how to convert them to a usable swf. below is the swf i made using a simple converting website
Just putting a bitmap image in a SWF file won't work.
Read Synonymous' SWF costume mod tutorial to learn how to make working SWF mods for SDT. You'll need Adobe's Animate CC (formerly Flash CC/CS).
You can also post your image in Nameless' SDT Mod .PSD thread to have it put in a working SWF if you don't have Animate CC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.