Camera control mod? (1 Viewer)

• Thread starter Seth46
  • Start date
  • Watchers 2
S

Seth46

I poked around with the search function, but everything that I couldn't find a download anywhere in the forums. There are mentions of one, though. Is this a functioning thing?

If so, is there any special folder placement required to make it work? It seems pretty big to be a .swf file.

Last edited by a moderator:

stuntcock

Content Creator
I poked around with the search function, but everything that I couldn't find a download anywhere in the forums. There are mentions of one, though. Is this a functioning thing?
Yes. The version in "modguy's loader mods archive 2" (found in sby's thread) works correctly.
  • You must be using the SDT Loader instead of the vanilla game. This is a Loader mod; the vanilla game doesn't recognize it.
  • You must extract the archive onto your local disk. If you're trying to load the whole ZIP file as a SDT mod then it won't work.
  • You must copy the cameraControl.txt file into your /Settings subfolder. Or you can use the entire CameraControl.v5.25c as a Character Folder (refer to the Newbie Guide for details). The point is that you can't just load the CameraControl.swf file all by itself; it must be accompanied by a settings file which tells it which keystrokes to listen for.
  • You should be running the game via the Flash Player projector application rather than using a web browser. Compatibility with browsers is not guaranteed.
If so, is there any special folder placement required to make it work? It seems pretty big to be a .swf file.
See above regarding folder placement.

The SWF file is 1072 bytes. If you're seeing a very large filesize then you're probably looking at the wrong thing. If you acquired the file via a third-party filehost then perhaps they've tricked you into downloading something else. For example CameraControl.swf.exe is presumably filled with advertisements and malware.

ajn gamer

Potential Patron
tried it, didnt work. im using flash player projector and using loader.swf . i have the settings file in the settings folder, also tried using it as a character folder but when i choose character it says loading finished but pressing the keys wont do anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.