Brighid - Xenoblade Chronicles 2 [Character Request] (1 Viewer)

Deleted member 276624

Potential Patron
First of all, hey y'all - hope you're having a great day! (And if not, hopefully it gets better ^-^)

This is my first time making a request, so hopefully everything goes smoothly!

I was wondering if anybody would be willing to make Brighid from Xenoblade 2 inside of SDT (both costume and hair.) Attatched below is an archive of images that I believe should cover for references (unfortunately there weren't that many that I felt were suitable for creators to use, but I can try and file through the games' cutscenes to find anymore if it is needed!) Included within the reference archives are some side-view fanarts, two ingame screen captures, the official front-view artworking for her (if needed for any details) as well as some concept art that I thought would be useful just in case :D

I completely understand if making the costume itself would be too much work/too challenging, so if that turns out to be too much, I am completely fine with just a static hair (her hair buns do burn though, if anyone does end up wanting to make a dynamic hair.) Honestly, I'd be over the moon no matter what gets made in the end :D

Anyways, I think that's all, but if anybody has any further questions (or if I've messed something up and mods need me to change something) just message me!

Good Luck, and have a great day/night/whatever comes inbetween!

Masterdragon

Content Creator
I might try my hand on this, but no guarantees

(anyone else is ofc free to do this too, but maybe let me know in a dm if you start so I know if I should put time into this or not xP)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.