breath/oxygen linetype (1 Viewer)

waterglass

Potential Patron
Hey all,

So i'm trying to write a dialogue. For this, I need a way to have a certain line play when a certain breath/oxygen level has been reached. Evaluating these levels is possible by using da.breathPercentage and da.oxygenPercentage from Pim_GD's DialogueActions. However, I can't find a linetype to initiate this evaluation while the cock is in her mouth. Using something like

held:"[level1_*da.breathPercentage < 30*]"{"style":"thought"}

would work as long as she is held. But I'm trying to get this to initate while she isn't held. Am I overlooking a linetype or a smart trick? Any help would be appriciated!

Pim_gd

Content Creator
There's no such thing as events at the moment.

What are you trying to use it for? Maybe I can create something like a variable watcher or something.

waterglass

Potential Patron
Well, I would like to start certain sections of dialogue when she has a certain amount of breat/oxy (to construct a max. throat duration, for example) I think a custom variable listener would work. If you could come up with something, that'd be great. I can also post this as a request in your DialogueActions thread, if you like. I don't want to put myself before other requests.

waterglass

Potential Patron
I don't think using the interrupt linetype would work. For an interrupt line to run, she needs to be talking first. Which is a problem because she has a cock in her mouth. Maybe I don't understand your question?

Pim_gd

Content Creator
I mean, if there was a custom line thing, how would you feel about that interrupting other lines?

aztlan

Casual Client
I like (at least in concept) the system sby has introduced with the new animtools (v14) which allows you to set the priority for various new line types.

Would it be possible to make this something adjustable in a settings file?

waterglass

Potential Patron
Pim_gd said:
I mean, if there was a custom line thing, how would you feel about that interrupting other lines?

Ooh I see. Difficult question, I think interrupting might cause some trouble in some cases. On the other hand it might solve some problems in other situations. I think it doesn't really matter that much, it should be possible to minimize overlap with the use of some good variables in the dialogue. A custom line thing would be awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.