Breast slider lingerie bra - revision request (1 Viewer)

HAMburgler

Content Creator
Hi everybody, thank you for reading my request.

I've had the Saeko Busujima bra mod Saeko Busujima Bra (by Huitznahua, thanks H!) for a long time now, but I've always wished it was adjustable for tig ol' bitties. I know it's not exactly easy to do, but if anyone were to take up the challenge, I think it would be a great addition to the SDT wardrobe! :grin:

Thank you again for your attention

HAMburgler

ds14048

Content Creator
If Huitznahua Huitznahua himself is not interested in doing it, I would consider it 'with his permission' if you were able to get the source .fla file for me.

Last edited:

Nunya

Vivacious Visitor
Did anything ever happen with this? I'm a 3rd interested party. Would be even better if it had RGB.

RSU-115

Potential Patron
I messaged Huitznahua Huitznahua if they would be willing to share the fla file, but never got a reply and they haven't been on the forum since January, so currently it seems to be dead in the water.

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
It's possible to extract the symbols from the SWF, it's just a bit more work, but here I don't think that making this particular bra breast size adjustable I feasible easily.
There are too many segments in the roses to get the tweens to work properly (it is already a fucking mess with a simple normal bra).
The other option is to draw each of the 151 frames...

On an artistic point of view, I think that this bra will look ugly in bigger sizes as the roses will be huge.

Nunya

Vivacious Visitor
I can "see" what you mean about the roses expanding and contracting presenting an enormous problem to get it to look right across the full range. From my point of view, I'd prefer to see the size just SLIGHTLY smaller than what it is now. There, I've gone and said it. All hail normal size bresteses. HA HA!

Super18

Casual Client
Sad. Was looking for a request on this, in light of;

And

Personally I wouldn't care if it got 'uglier', I'd rather avoid not being able to use it in my project and having as many 'undressable' alternatives as possible to create more interesting dialogue options.

Message me if anyone is feeling like doing it, or has other suggestions for creating a a nice library of various styles of 'undressable' outfits. I've been digging through Iago's collection with great success, and I've also been looking at Rod for torn legwear etc. But there is still a desire for more options.
Especially stuff like the 'popping buttons shirt' would be amazing. Not that those are required for what I have in mind atm. My goal is to experiment with 'shop' screens and 'mid-dialogue undressing'. Not neccesarily similar to the Shift+LMB in Weewillies, although that is allways an option, but rather through dialogue scripting to use all the great assets out here which allow for lifting dresses, tearing stockings etc etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.