Boko - Fan/ Reverse Ryona,short. (1 Viewer)

ThatForumNoob

Potential Patron
If anyone has ever played boko,and likes the reverse ryona subject you would be wanting another game right?

Well since Ultimate Fighting Girl there has been no new Boko game out for a while and the creator hasn't been to active.

So I grabbed a video he made and tried to convert it to be more interactive.

Through this process I also learned how much he has to do to make his games.

You see,it's done in rpg maker xp and everything is picture frame by frame,with hundreds of frames.I don't know if he does a quicker way but that's what I've been doing.

Anyway without further ado I introduce the W.I.P. Game Boko - Fan,I'll try to get more features in but so far with about 3-4 days of work on it this is what I have.

EDIT: Deleted broken link.

That's about it for now,excuse the clicking sounds,I had my mic on by accident.
Not really much to comment about,but if you want please tell what you would like to see or what feature you might want.
Oh and a note:I only started using rpg maker xp for a week so don't except a masterpiece,until somehow I become a l33t user.

Last edited by a moderator:

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
When I was looking into RPG Maker XP I figured that had to be how he was doing it-- I certainly didn't see any faster way of doing it when I looked, at least.

Though as far as feature requests go I'd ask for a F/F version, or at least an invisible first-person view like the original Boko had. :P

qwerty305

Potential Patron
It looks like the genre might be getting saved :D
Soon enough, it is coincidence, but there are a lot of people making games on this subject recently. Very recently.

mudball2

Potential Patron
It's a very good job so far. I'm looking forward to playing it and I love the Tekken 2 track. :D

ThatForumNoob

Potential Patron
I actually stopped development because of almost know support,but now I'm feeling motivated again!
Development will be continued and I will make this in,well as you saw a different kind of gameplay of Boko,but something fun and good to play while waiting for the new boxing game to come along,in fact I'll try to see if I can add bonus levels with different characters and moves :D

crimsiden

Potential Patron
Couldnt get the link to work, but I too am a big fan of reverse ryona ... Sadly ones I know of are like monster girl quest and desire dungeon. Anyhow I hope things work out

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Couldnt get the link to work, but I too am a big fan of reverse ryona ... Sadly ones I know of are like monster girl quest and desire dungeon. Anyhow I hope things work out
Link doesn't work for me, either, so I deleted it.
When you find a broken link, please use the Report function to report the post containing the broken link.
Very respectfully,
fleet

darkincubo

Potential Patron
Is this death? Does anyone could grab the game while the link still worked? I would love to check it out since I'm a big fan of Gyaku Ryona. Thanks in advance. Also I hope this project is still alive.

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
He never did get an actual game together, IIRC. Just a proof of concept animation thing using assets from Boko877's stuff.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
The Original Poster hasn't logged onto Undertow since April 2016. I think you can safely assume that the project is inactive, and unlikely to be revived.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.