BnS (EU/NA) high res costume mods for uMod v2 r49 (2 Viewers)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
These mods will display correctly at in-game texture setting 5 (highest) using uMod v2 r49.
Users with Windows 7 operating system should have no problems with this version of uMod, but it's usually necessary to run it as Adminsitrator.
Win8 users may be able to get it to work by running uMod as Administrator in Win7 Compatability Mode.
Win10 users cannot use uMod v2 r49 at all without crashing before anything loads, sorry.

The mods do not alter anything in your client folder, so there is no risk of breaking the game so it can't run anymore. uMod throws the mods into the game while it is loaded up so you see them on your screen (nobody else will see them unless they are running the same mods with uMod). If you don't want to see your mods one time, simply play the game without loading up uMod first, then everything will be unmodded.
These uMod mods also do not interfere with the game client at server level or make any game enhancements, so you are unlikely to get a ban for using them. However, you use them at your own risk and it's recommended not to go posting on the official forums that you use costume mods or posting photos there of your characters with modded costumes.

=================================0==================================

How to use mods with uMod v2 r49:

1. Save uMod compatible mods from this site from me and others to a folder on your computer that you can find again when you want to activate them (usually they will be zipped to download, once unzipped it's the .dds files that are needed).
2. Right click the uMod programme icon and choose "Run as Administrator" (some people may be able to just double click, depends on system setup).
3. Click Main and then Add Game, browse your BnS game folder for Client.exe and select it (you only need to do this the first time you run uMod).
4. Click Main and then Use Global Hook (you only need to do this the first time, but check to see that it is ticked on future use).
5. Start BnS game normally (not using Start game through uMod), but use "Run as Administrator" to ensure mods will work.
6. Alt-tab back to uMod where a new tab should have appeared labeled Client. If the Capture Textures section is open, just ignore it.
7. Below should be a blank section, right click in it and select Open Texture/Package. Browse to the folder where you stored your downloaded mods and select the .dds files.
8. Accept the 2 prompts which follow.
9. Mods should be visible immediately, if not click the Update option.

=================================0==================================

Sorry for not so good images of the mods, I have to screenshot from the character selection screen since I use Win10 and cannot enter the game with uMod v2 r49. First image is always the unmodded costume.

YUN Mods:

Pure White (Valentines)
Yun%20Valentine_zpsmeer73c5.jpg
Yun%20Valentine1_zpsixmwh3z5.jpg

Yun%20Valentine2_zpsxcwzbvej.jpg
Yun%20Valentine3_zpsfg7zfeqy.jpg

Site link: YunPureWhite.7z

Jiangshi Raiment
Yun%20Jiangshi%20Raiment_zpsj9ifoyek.jpg
Yun%20Jiangshi%20Raiment1_zpsdtarxt9m.jpg

Yun%20Jiangshi%20Raiment2_zps9kaeg4do.jpg
Yun%20Jiangshi%20Raiment3_zpszgaly0jh.jpg

Site link: YunJiangshiRaiment.7z

JIN Mods:

Jiangshi Raiment
Jin%20Jiangshi%20Raiment_zpsyitqxmh0.jpg
Jin%20Jiangshi%20Raiment1_zpsrmlaupsj.jpg

Jin%20Jiangshi%20Raiment2_zpswfrzrlwy.jpg
Jin%20Jiangshi%20Raiment3_zps8jzikvzr.jpg

Site link: JinJiangshiRaiment.7z

Ivory Bird
Jin%20Ivory%20Bird_zpsdrqfucmh.jpg
Jin%20Ivory%20Bird1_zpsejsifyr3.jpg

Jin%20Ivory%20Bird2_zpsjl7oyud9.jpg
Jin%20Ivory%20Bird3_zpsicw484hf.jpg

Site link: JinIvoryBird.7z

GON Mods:

Kaari Suit
Gon%20Kaari%20Suit_zpsrjnmuuby.jpg
Gon%20Kaari%20Suit1_zps5j6fxwgf.jpg

Gon%20Kaari%20Suit2_zpssndmlprr.jpg
Gon%20Kaari%20Suit3_zpsklul1isl.jpg

Site link: GonKaariSuit.7z

Trancendence
Gon%20Trancendence_zpsmttidxkq.jpg
Gon%20Trancendence1_zpsyb2gq0h5.jpg

Gon%20Trancendence2_zpsrfxmlcsu.jpg
Gon%20Trancendence3_zpselqxvkqe.jpg

Site link: GonTrancendence.7z

Profane Shroud
Gon%20Profane%20Shroud_zpsl04hqsre.jpg
Gon%20Profane%20Shroud1_zpsv3gh7pe0.jpg

Gon%20Profane%20Shroud2_zpsoh7so7yd.jpg
Gon%20Profane%20Shroud3_zps2aiypf9l.jpg

Site link: GonProfaneShroud.7z

Golden Deva
ErnCQM2.jpg
3fGre9J.jpg

H1KUNXg.jpg
VRxd1VL.jpg

Site link: GonGoldenDeva.7z

Attachments

YunPureWhite.7z
470.6 KB · Views: 463

YunJiangshiRaiment.7z
389.9 KB · Views: 444

JinJiangshiRaiment.7z
325.1 KB · Views: 413

JinIvoryBird.7z
460.1 KB · Views: 408

GonKaariSuit.7z
398 KB · Views: 324

GonTrancendence.7z
809.8 KB · Views: 316

GonProfaneShroud.7z
516.2 KB · Views: 490

GonGoldenDeva.7z
389.7 KB · Views: 301

Last edited:

Vextiger

Content Creator
Anyway to use these without umod? I'd rather have files that I put into a folder if possible. If not thanks anyways tho, I like the pure white one best.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Anyway to use these without umod? I'd rather have files that I put into a folder if possible. If not thanks anyways tho, I like the pure white one best.

Not yet but it's coming. We have stricq working on an application which will allow us to repack our mods into UPKs for direct use in the game. You can follow progress here: Help needed - Blade & Soul NA/EU costume modding | Undertow
As soon as it's useable, all of my mods will be made available as UPK replacements as well as others I make later.

xhion2456

Potential Patron
Have problems man, i doit all the steps and any of the mods dont work.:

- I started the Umod v2 r49.
- [Add Game] -> Client.EXE
- Turn on [Use Global Hook]
- Launch Blade and Soul normally
- Open the texture pack and add the dds file.
- But ingame dont change any.
- I click Update and dont work
- Click Update (reload) and still dont work.

Any idea???

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.