Blades of Time Topless (1 Viewer)

Lelouch

Potential Patron
Having trouble getting it to work with texmod and uMod

I targeted bladesoftime.exe and selected the tpf file and highlighted BOT TOPLESS then run but still didnt work...

Any help?

Problem sloved....I simply changed the capability of TexMod with window XP

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelouch

Potential Patron
Right click on TexMod and go to Properties then click Comparability and select any one of the Window XP

Malygris

Casual Client
My English is bad I explain myself badly. I know how to apply the nude patch to the game What I want to know is how to change the heroine costume when I'm in the game is my first costum with bare breasts, but I love that the heroine wears the costume completely naked.

You understand?

yaranaika

Potential Patron
My English is bad I explain myself badly. I know how to apply the nude patch to the game What I want to know is how to change the heroine costume when I'm in the game is my first costum with bare breasts, but I love that the heroine wears the costume completely naked.
You understand?
you mean to unlock the other 2 costumes?
just keep playing and eventually you'll get them

after you got them, you can just push "I" to enter menu and change costume

fonglee

Content Creator
Hey guys, thanks for the kind words about the mod...about the outfits, you get the 2nd one when you reach the sky islands and the third pretty much at the end of the game.

Necrokat

Potential Patron
Having trouble getting it to work with texmod and uMod

I targeted bladesoftime.exe and selected the tpf file and highlighted BOT TOPLESS then run but still didnt work...

Any help?

Problem sloved....I simply changed the capability of TexMod with window XP

hmm i wonder if changing Texmod compatibilty might help w/ the Bulletstorm nude that i can't get to work on Vista. as Littleguy asked...how do ya change Texmod capability (or is it COMPATIBILTY?)

fonglee

Content Creator
Right click on texmod, go to properties on the menu that pops up and left click, now find the tab along the top of the new pop up called compatibility and left click it, now all you need to do is left click on where it says 'Run this program in compatibility mode for' to place a checkmark and then click 'Apply'. ;)

This is for windows 7, vista should be pretty much the same, if you can't find it in vista then post back here and I'll find one of my boxes that still has vista on it to tell you the exact procedure for it...

BTW sorry for all the left & right click crap, just used to explaining it that way to my father on the phone that way, otherwise he ends up on some damn page in internet explorer asking why I sent him there!?....:mad:

littleguy44

Potential Patron
hmm i wonder if changing Texmod compatibilty might help w/ the Bulletstorm nude that i can't get to work on Vista. as Littleguy asked...how do ya change Texmod capability (or is it COMPATIBILTY?)

lol COMPATIBILITY...I should read these things more carefully before asking...new to this thread stuff, shouldn't late-night respond.

Problem solved, and mods are running great.

sonicshocker

Potential Patron
Made a pictorial guide.. not the most helpful thing in the world but still.

Attachments

• prop1.jpg
    prop1.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 709
  • prop2.jpg
    prop2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 823

Necrokat

Potential Patron
yep^. thanks Sonic! after turning off Vista's UAC, and setting Texmod compatibility to Windows XP Service pack 2 (i don't show a service pack 3. wonder why?), i've gotten BoT to work fine with these mods! it's odd because Mass Effect 2 didn't need the compatibilty changed.
still can't get Bulletstorm nekid tho :(

so should i try and install Service Pack 3 to Vista?

fonglee

Content Creator
Glad you finally got it to work!

As for Bulletstorm, are you sure it's supposed to work with texmod?(it IS supported by texmod, sorry Gandalf) I don't have that game to check here, the old GVZ had a list of working texmod games, maybe we should start that once again?

P.S. AFAIK you can't install service pack 3 for XP into vista, just so you get that option in the dropdown window but it shouldn't make any difference anyway....

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Carolina Hellis Morales

Gracias... no me funcionaba el parche porque no tenia el modo de compatibilidad de Windows XP activado en el texmod. Muchas gracias. Lo consegui :)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Gracias... no me funcionaba el parche porque no tenia el modo de compatibilidad de Windows XP activado en el texmod. Muchas gracias. Lo consegui :)

<Thank you ... the patch was not working for me because it did not have the way of compatibility of Windows XP activated in the texmod. Thank you very much. I obtained it>

It's been years since I took Spanish in school, here's a rough translation; I hope I got it right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.