Blades of Time Topless (1 Viewer)

Mutter

Potential Patron
Not working for me :(

I got this:

stuc_1ad_ub95c.jpg

styx101

Swell Supporter
Excuse me,gentlemen,but I'am natural noob for this game-I still have not it.I don't understand-have anybody bottomless mod for Ayumi now or topless only?Topless mod is not very interesting for me,but bottomless more amusing...:) Is it possible technically or not? Thanks for answer.

Mutter

Potential Patron
I'm not sure I understand what you are trying to do....if you save the first pic as it is and then open it again, of course it'll look the same. Transparency comes from the alpha channel, paint it black to make something transparent. But if there is no model underneath all you will end up with is a hole...

Hi fonglee, I'm trying to make ayumi's skirt transparent in order to obtain a more sexy summer suit. (like the old one from x-blades)

I follow the steps you provided, but I still do not get it.

Sin título 1.jpg Sin título 2.jpg Sin título 4.jpg Sin título 5.jpg Sin título 6.jpg
:(

Last edited by a moderator:

styx101

Swell Supporter
To Fonglee
Thank You for amazing and titanic work!
I purchasing this game yesterday,and now I can see result of Your hard job.Good work and looks very nice! I hope that You Are can get Ayumi completely naked soon...:)
Thank You very much.
PS.Apropos,I live at Great White North too.Really.In Polar Circle Area.Therefore Your mod and other GVZ mods get warm for me in inclement and very cool polar nights,so triple thanks to GVZ!:D

styx101

Swell Supporter
To Fonglee
I hear that main problem in 3d model of Ayumi-her wear is a part of her body...Is it true? Or may be technically possible to undress Ayumi her amazing little panties and (may be) skirt from her summer or schoolgirl outfit (but no undress her stockings,please!!!):) Naked Ayumi in her school stockings is very best and optimal variant,as for me...But it's very hard,I understanding this fact.I hope and I wish You every success in further hard work for BoT mods and thank You very much once again!

And another question,please...Anybody knows how I can to remove this ugly green-yellow visual filter-enb or another graphical mod,may be?

styx101

Swell Supporter
Hey mens!!! see this Blades of Time Nude Mods
Who did it??? The mods not are finished!!!

This site (Nudemod.org) is a strange and very shady! I think that people from this site(may be) have own agent or agents here and other nudemod sites and steals mods without permissions from authors...:(

fonglee

Content Creator
Hey mens!!! see this Blades of Time Nude Mods
Who did it??? The mods not are finished!!!

This site (Nudemod.org) is a strange and very shady! I think that people from this site(may be) have own agent or agents here and other nudemod sites and steals mods without permissions from authors...:(

Actually that's my mod, and he did ask me for permission over at nudecreator and I gave it to him, so NO he didn't steal it...he just posted what I had done at the time. ;)

Sindito, about the hair, do what pleases YOU, it's your mod after all. I just wouldn't call it Heavenly Sword then, her hair is supposed to be red, and you're right it does look good! :D

M

MrMacMan

Great mods guys! I bought the limited edition of this game but have held out playing it until someone has created a mod to get her original X-blades g-string outfit. Still haven't found it yet but you guys have done some very amazing mods!

Xander

Potential Patron
Help me! i'm already download 1 of the mods i open texmod target:bladesoftime.exe and choose the tpf file when i open it nothing happen ? running like normal no mods???

styx101

Swell Supporter
To Xander
Right click on Texmod.exe and choose "properties" then "compatibility" and set it to compatibility Windows XP Service Pack 3,then click "OK"-all works in this mode.Enjoy!:)

Xander

Potential Patron
To Xander
Right click on Texmod.exe and choose "properties" then "compatibility" and set it to compatibility Windows XP Service Pack 3,then click "OK"-all works in this mode.Enjoy!:)

I already do that in first time i'm go to this blog

styx101

Swell Supporter
To Xander
H-mm...It's a strange...What Your OS? I have Windows 7 64-bit and all works fine.This method used all people here and all have no problems...

A

andre3ro

i never can make it work, i dont know why dont works for me, i change the compatibility mode into XP SP2 and SP3, nothing happens, i replace some of the save data here even dont work, in this game cant be replaced some file of the textures and ayumi turns nude? or something like that??
please :(

V

vikvance

I've got the same problems of not able able to run any of the mods with my Steam version of the game.

I've tried the whole process with renaming the original bladesoftime.exe to bladesoftimeOriginal.exe & then renaming TexMod.exe to bladesoftime.exe. (Making sure to set Compatibility mode to Windows XP SP2.)

I then go to Steam & click play (or even directly double-click on the new bladesoftime.exe).

This causes the TexMod main window to open up. But then, as soon as I click on the big folder icon to select an application, the TexMod window closes itself & nothing happens.

I even went out & bought another copy of the game on disc, but this one also requires Steam to play. So, when I try to install the game from disc, my Steam app opens up automatically. Steam then firstly installs the game from disk, and then goes online & downloads some updates. The final installed version of the game appears identical to the version that I first bought on Steam.

Is there some alternate to TexMod that could be used to run the Mod ?

Also, is there some version of the game that was issued on disk at some point in the past, which didn't require Steam to be installed? (The version that I bought is an Australian version, packaged together with another unrelated game called Gemini Wars.)

G

Gandalf

Ok let me know if i missed anything.
I left all attachments so if you don't reuse them they may be automatically deleted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.