Blades of Time Topless (1 Viewer)

fonglee

Content Creator
Thank you, :cool: glad you left in the explanation for getting those extra outfits by hex editing! About the attachments getting automatically deleted, I think I will just wait and see, can always re-up them later.

wsgroves

Potential Patron
I found save files a long time ago that was supposed to enable the school outfit, play as michelle etc.
I tried em again but no go. Anyone used those saves with success?

sindito

Avid Affiliate
Last edited by a moderator:

wsgroves

Potential Patron
Thanks sin. Didnt know those were your files I was talking about. I dl them a long time ago. I tried replacing my save in the steam userid folder in the steam dir but when I started my game, I was always the same char with the same normal outfits.

wsgroves

Potential Patron
Maybe I didnt read it right Sin. It was my understanding the save let u play with the different costumes/characters. I didnt see any tfp files in there for texmod.

sindito

Avid Affiliate
really to get the secrets costumes do not need any ".tpf" file ... just copy and replace your saves with other in the ".rar" file.
Create a backup of your files first.
The ".tpf" file only is for mod this costumes but... you have that unlock this first with the saves.

wsgroves

Potential Patron
Yea thanks sin, that is what I thought. I copy the saves over, load up my game or start a new one, hit I key for inventory and the normal game unlocks are there but not the school. If i try the save to play as the others, same thing. I am my normal self /shrug.

sindito

Avid Affiliate
uh! Strange ... may be that .... try replacing your profile for this to see! in the same 2 directions that the saves

PLEASE!! Backup your profile first too!!!

do not start new game, just hit continue and not open the Inventary Because the secret costumes are not there ... They should appear to continue play

you can try this full savegame too...

Attachments

profile.rar
1.9 KB · Views: 266

Blades Of Time - Save Game.rar
1.6 MB · Views: 397

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gandalf

uh! Strange ... may be that .... try replacing your profile for this to see! in the same 2 directions that the saves

PLEASE!! Backup your profile first too!!!

do not start new game, just hit continue and not open the Inventary Because the secret costumes are not there ... They should appear to continue play

you can try this full savegame too...

Don't start highjacking Fonglee's thread again we just got it cleaned up.

wsgroves

Potential Patron
Sorry G, it was my fault...I started talking about a costume save file and Sin was helping me. Apologies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.