Potential Patron
does not work in compatibility mode for windows 7 64 (((
(Blade of time steam version)

Last edited by a moderator:

fonglee

Content Creator
does not work in compatibility mode for windows 7 64 (((
(Blade of time steam version)

For the steam version try this as suggested by Gandalf..

-Rename bladesoftime.exe to bladesoftimeOriginal.exe
-Rename Texmod.exe to bladesoftime.exe
-Launch the game via Steam, it should execute Texmod instead of the game.
-Click on the folder icon below "Target Application" then select your bladesoftimeOriginal.exe.
-Now, you need to select the tpf, click on the folder icon just above the red cross and select a tpf file.
-Click run to load the game. Some antivirus may detect a trojan, that's a false positive well known of Texmod.

And because you are running windows 7 64 (same as my system so I know this works for the normal version of the game) right click on texmod (now named bladesoftime.exe) and go to properties and make sure 'run this program in compatibility mode' is checked with windows XP SP3 in the dropdown box below it.

Hope it helps...:D...man, I hate steam...

Blood

Potential Patron
thanks will try ... (I love steam and achievements :cool: )

G

Gandalf

I much prefer to play with games like Skyrim or Dragonage where you simply drop your modified files into a folder and you're done! :D

Me too, Saints Row 3 is like that you just drop them loose in the main folder.

Blood

Potential Patron
For the steam version try this as suggested by Gandalf.

-Click on the folder icon below "Target Application" then select your bladesoftimeOriginal.exe.
-Now, you need to select the tpf, click on the folder icon just above the red cross and select a tpf file.
-Click run to load the game. Some antivirus may detect a trojan, that's a false positive well known of Texmod.

And because you are running windows 7 64 (same as my system so I know this works for the normal version of the game) right click on texmod (now named bladesoftime.exe) and go to properties and make sure 'run this program in compatibility mode' is checked with windows XP SP3 in the dropdown box below it.

Did all the instructions and this way I have not worked:(:(:(

fonglee

Content Creator
Sorry to hear that, I'm not able to give you any more suggestions as to what to do, maybe some kind soul who has the steam version working will tell you how they did it,.... anyone?

jinwood2

Potential Patron
thank you,i like it very much.

---------- Post added at 05:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 PM ----------

You are a genius, I salute you, thank you for your sharing.

S

_sanada_

sorry but i'm newbie for all this stuff. i duno what should i do with the file i download. i read this topic in a few hour and try but it still not work T____T. can someone show me how to install this mod my gear run win 7 32bit. sorry for my bad eng.

V

valkyrie395

Thanks for sharing an awesome mod and thanks to Lelouch about the Texmod Compatibility, help solved my problem about the mod not showing up.

walkiria

Potential Patron
Sorry to hear that, I'm not able to give you any more suggestions as to what to do, maybe some kind soul who has the steam version working will tell you how they did it,.... anyone?
Adjusting to paste compatibility with xp service pack 3 is not current in technology but also in vogue in the exe and ekseshnike peremenovyvaem executable in a bladesoftimeOriginal tehnomod in bladesoftime and after the run in such a change ekzenshnik svoistvah compatibility on xp service pack 3

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

For the steam version try this as suggested by Gandalf..

Hope it helps...:D...man, I hate steam...
Thank you very much it works!

Vixtress

Potential Patron
Thanks for the third outfit. :)
I just unlocked the second one and both skins looks great. So I continu to use this mod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.