Black Rock Shooter (1 Viewer)

Reaper207

Potential Patron
I haven't seen this around so I thought I'd request Dead Master from Black Rock Shooter.

Attachments

• 006kf.jpg
    006kf.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 236
  • brs12.jpg
    brs12.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 184

chainsawgutsfuck

Potential Patron
Never heard of the show before but I had a look, thought i'd give it a go; let me know if the horns look a bit too funky, I can redo 'em

Fun fact: I listened to Meshuggah - Bleed while doing this, on repeat
... finally this is my "first one" so be gentle or harsh, appreciated!

[attachimg=1]

Attachments

• deadmasterpreview.png
    deadmasterpreview.png
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,489
  • Dead Master.png
    Dead Master.png
    95.3 KB · Views: 338

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
chainsawgutsfuck said:
Never heard of the show before but I had a look, thought i'd give it a go; let me know if the horns look a bit too funky, I can redo 'em

Fun fact: I listened to Meshuggah - Bleed while doing this, on repeat
... finally this is my "first one" so be gentle or harsh, appreciated!

[attachimg=1]

chainsawgutsfuck

Potential Patron
Cheers ears

To be honest I just use Paint.NET and it's all very amateur, but might as well have a crack at it!

Found this.... "game"... about a week ago, realised you could put your own stuff in...

Let's just say I love the gameplay

Edit: Death metal is pretty damn fabulous

Reaper207

Potential Patron
Wow, splendid work looks awesome! Black Gold Saw I only found this reference, probably better ones out there, but this'll do for now I guess.

Attachments

• BGS_2012_part_2.jpg
    BGS_2012_part_2.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 178

Reaper207

Potential Patron
You know, now that I've used it I think maybe the horns could be taller. Only if you don't mind cound you make them bigger? If not it's fine at least i finally have what i wanted. Thanks again! :D

chainsawgutsfuck

Potential Patron
Reaper207 said:
...now that I've used it...

Best quote ever mate, haha

I can open it up and make the horns bigger no problem - I squished them because they'd go up off the top of the screen - would you want them full size with the top half cut off?

(I'll make that Gold Saw one in a few days)

max7238

Potential Patron
This is a request for the main girls from Black Rock Shooter. I am specifically wanting only the girls from the "other world," but do as you wish. I would prefer Dead Master be from the OVA, not the anime where she was edited.

As a side note, Black Rock Shooter herself is already on the Booru, but it is quite terrible in my opinion. So, under the rules, I can't rightfully request BRS herself, but the other girls (Chariot, Strength, Black Gold Saw, Dead Master, *cough cough* Insane Black Rock Shooter) are fine to request. I'll upload refs ASAP. Gotta actually find the pictures first...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.