Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (25 Viewers)

Ravestia

Potential Patron
After the tuesday update every time I open the launcher I get an error saying my bin\BlackDesert32.exe isn't working properly, which forces me to do a scan which ends up making the mods not work. Anyone know how to deal with this?

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
After the tuesday update every time I open the launcher I get an error saying my bin\BlackDesert32.exe isn't working properly, which forces me to do a scan which ends up making the mods not work. Anyone know how to deal with this?
Tell me your process on installing, like after the update what do you do? Have you let the game patch and can play it without the mod?

Ravestia

Potential Patron
Tell me your process on installing, like after the update what do you do? Have you let the game patch and can play it without the mod?
If I let it go through the scanning process and what not I can still play the game normally without the mod. As for installing, I have just been following the steps laid out on the mod homepage. Toolkit --> Resorepless --> Meta Injector. Every time I have tried anything along these lines, or using the copy of pad00000.meta, it just causes me to try and redo the 700mb patch, which then fails.

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
If I let it go through the scanning process and what not I can still play the game normally without the mod. As for installing, I have just been following the steps laid out on the mod homepage. Toolkit --> Resorepless --> Meta Injector. Every time I have tried anything along these lines, or using the copy of pad00000.meta, it just causes me to try and redo the 700mb patch, which then fails.
They front page of this thread is a little outdated now. Can you see my signature? If so I have a link to a guide I made just for situations like this. It’s call ‘BDO Modding For Beginners’

Ravestia

Potential Patron
They front page of this thread is a little outdated now. Can you see my signature? If so I have a link to a guide I made just for situations like this. It’s call ‘BDO Modding For Beginners’
The updated guide worked like a charm. Thank you very much!

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
I tried doing it again but with the nude body and the game launcher said my pad00000 was broken or something? I use resorepless then when metainjector opens I put the nude body contents in files to patch right? Sorry if I sound stupid lol.
No no no lol you’re not stupid at all. Took me a while myself but lucky for you, you got someone to help guide you :D

do you have discord?

Darklaas

Potential Patron
Hello there^^

Im pretty new to the Modding community, like VERY new XD And i'd have a few questions if people dont mind too much :P
  1. How to I add other mods than resorepless, meta injector and toolkit? (Exemple Sage Penis), I think im missing a point somewhere
  2. Is there Male bodyhair mods (Exemple Striker :O)? I looked a bit in this tread (About 20-30 pages) but abandoned my searches XD
  3. How do you make other armor be invisible or altered? Only see kilbeus in the list :/ XD
  4. Do mods updates happen often and do the main mods detect updates automaticly (Exemple Resorepless)?
  5. Is there an easy way to not reinstall the game when theres an update? I know people talked about it but i didnt get it to be fair ':)
  6. Can the server (exemple Pearl Abyss) detect you have these mods even if you dont publish in Beauty, talk about it or anything?
Thank you a lot, even if its just one question anwsered it would be amazing <3

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
How do you make other armor be invisible or altered? Only see kilbeus in the list :/ XD

How to I add other mods than resorepless, meta injector and toolkit? (Exemple Sage Penis), I think im missing a point somewhere
You need to put textures in the files_to_patch folder
And then, depending on what the mod is made on, if we put the 3D models into models and further by races and classes, and if the mod is textured, then into the textures folder.
After that, run only Metainjector, resorepless only sets the installation parameters, we run it to change the parameters of the body and the display of the armor, for example.
And metainjector already installs what our resorepless prescribes.

Can the server (exemple Pearl Abyss) detect you have these mods even if you dont publish in Beauty, talk about it or anything?
yes, can, иut they don't need it.
Do mods updates happen often and do the main mods detect updates automaticly (Exemple Resorepless)?
Many of us make costumes and new looks all the time. You need to look for them yourself. This forum has more than one topic with mods for Black Desert.

Manius

Potential Patron
I did everything according to the instructions, but juices and 3D vaginas are not applied to LAN. What to do?
1618591401464.png

Burdamus

Vivacious Visitor
Help find these NPS in the game client. Does anyone have a number on them?

Attachments

• 2021-04-16_7804231.JPG
    2021-04-16_7804231.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 241
  • 2021-04-16_7658399.JPG
    2021-04-16_7658399.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 244

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Hello there^^

Im pretty new to the Modding community, like VERY new XD And i'd have a few questions if people dont mind too much :P
  1. How to I add other mods than resorepless, meta injector and toolkit? (Exemple Sage Penis), I think im missing a point somewhere
  2. Is there Male bodyhair mods (Exemple Striker :O)? I looked a bit in this tread (About 20-30 pages) but abandoned my searches XD
  3. How do you make other armor be invisible or altered? Only see kilbeus in the list :/ XD
  4. Do mods updates happen often and do the main mods detect updates automaticly (Exemple Resorepless)?
  5. Is there an easy way to not reinstall the game when theres an update? I know people talked about it but i didnt get it to be fair ':)
  6. Can the server (exemple Pearl Abyss) detect you have these mods even if you dont publish in Beauty, talk about it or anything?
Thank you a lot, even if its just one question anwsered it would be amazing <3
Aye! RAINBOW SQUAD! Lol Welcome newbie!
  1. First- BDOToolkit, Resorepless, Meta_Injector are the only mods(any other ones are just the prototypes to these 3) and the rest are called textures(.dds) or models(.pac). So you only install additional ‘edits’ using these mods. Lol sounds way more smart ass reading this back but hopefully you didn’t take it that way xD.
    Second- You can get many edits from browsing the BDO threads, but I HIGHLY recommend this thread by Suzu, as a good starting/ending point lol Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu
  2. As far as I know, not yet. We should definitely get on it though xD
  3. You alter their .dds or .pac files, it gives a brief explanation on how to do it on the front page.
  4. These mods haven’t been updated in a LONG time, but honestly don’t need it. We only use toolkit to open the door, resorepless to create and organize, and MetaInjector is the REAL mod to use tbh. Meta is how we “update” resorepless and/or add edits and additions.
  5. Lol you didn’t need to reinstall the game at all. But if you mean reinstall the mod every update, then follow my guide here(it also helps with question 1 too):
  6. Yes and no, the anti cheat can pick up on it if either: A. They update the software to become better. B. You mess something up majorly. But PA kinda treats nude mods as a don’t ask don’t tell policy. As long as you don’t bring attention to it or yourself then they will choose to ignore it.

Last edited:

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder

You need to put textures in the files_to_patch folder
And then, depending on what the mod is made on, if we put the 3D models into models and further by races and classes, and if the mod is textured, then into the textures folder.
After that, run only Metainjector, resorepless only sets the installation parameters, we run it to change the parameters of the body and the display of the armor, for example.
And metainjector already installs what our resorepless prescribes.

yes, can, иut they don't need it.

Many of us make costumes and new looks all the time. You need to look for them yourself. This forum has more than one topic with mods for Black Desert.

Lol beat me to it comrade xD

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
I did everything according to the instructions, but juices and 3D vaginas are not applied to LAN. What to do?
View attachment 119835
Go here, get 3.1 nude bodies. Install with MetaInjector

Darklaas

Potential Patron
Aye! RAINBOW SQUAD! Lol Welcome newbie!
  1. First- BDOToolkit, Resorepless, Meta_Injector are the only mods(any other ones are just the prototypes to these 3) and the rest are called textures(.dds) or models(.pac). So you only install additional ‘edits’ using these mods. Lol sounds way more smart ass reading this back but hopefully you didn’t take it that way xD.
    Second- You can get many edits from browsing the BDO threads, but I HIGHLY recommend this thread by Suzu, as a good starting/ending point lol Black Desert Naked Mod In Suzu
  2. As far as I know, not yet. We should definitely get on it though xD
  3. You alter their .dds or .pac files, it gives a brief explanation on how to do it on the front page.
  4. These mods haven’t been updated in a LONG time, but honestly don’t need it. We only use toolkit to open the door, resorepless to create and organize, and MetaInjector is the REAL mod to use tbh. Meta is how we “update” resorepless and/or add edits and additions.
  5. Lol you didn’t need to reinstall the game at all. But if you mean reinstall the mod every update, then follow my guide here(it also helps with question 1 too):
  6. Yes and no, the anti cheat can pick up on it if either: A. They update the software to become better. B. You mess something up majorly. But PA kinda treats nude mods as a don’t ask don’t tell policy. As long as you don’t bring attention to it or yourself then they will choose to ignore it.
Thank you a lot to you and Dream Angel! Realy appreciated for all the time and investement you made into the replies!

I feel like im getting a better grasp of how the mods and files work, im not where close to be perfectly comfortable, but I now know how to apply modded files and search a bit for them.

I have a lot of free time and determination, so i think ill try to learn how to create textures and meshes for the body hairs (mostly males work, think the female mods community is already well invested^^) I'll try to find some guide and look at others work to get a good grasp on it! Don't expect anything too soon but i'll work on it and learn as much as I can^^

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hello!
I have a question regarding partcutdesc.xml, is it possible to edit in such a way that it only affects from the waist up leaving the part of the boots?
or is it not possible? because it looks ugly that the feet of the boots stick out.

2021-04-17_18758130.PNG 2021-04-17_18804560.PNG

AN69

New Owner
Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
Discord Moderator
RM Moderator
Modder
Thank you a lot to you and Dream Angel! Realy appreciated for all the time and investement you made into the replies!

I feel like im getting a better grasp of how the mods and files work, im not where close to be perfectly comfortable, but I now know how to apply modded files and search a bit for them.

I have a lot of free time and determination, so i think ill try to learn how to create textures and meshes for the body hairs (mostly males work, think the female mods community is already well invested^^) I'll try to find some guide and look at others work to get a good grasp on it! Don't expect anything too soon but i'll work on it and learn as much as I can^^
Awww <3 NP!

Lol that’s good, it took me a while to get it myself so don’t fret too much but I’m glad you’re getting somewhere with it xD

Oh, really?! That’s good news! If you do get around to it and do it, lmk! I will personally put you on blast and let people know your achievements! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.