Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Batlh

Potential Patron
ok the game patched again and now it works xD
then it's still the question what is the difference now between the na/eu version and the other clients :/
if they run the same patch then that would mean we would find a difference between them, but since i don't play on the other clients i can't compare them or check them.

This is a private server with a nude patch.
I checked.
The patching method is the same as gamezbd.
that server looks suspicious
first: why a .to adress for a server that is said to be in the eu
sencond: why is everything redirecting to the same main page.
third: how are you sure it's the same as gamezbd?

mistigdarksyt

Vivacious Visitor
then it's still the question what is the difference now between the na/eu version and the other clients :/
if they run the same patch then that would mean we would find a difference between them, but since i don't play on the other clients i can't compare them or check them.

that server looks suspicious
first: why a .to adress for a server that is said to be in the eu
sencond: why is everything redirecting to the same main page.
third: how are you sure it's the same as gamezbd?

i dont now whats the div to the other servers but its fine for me ^^

Dj.Xtremo

Casual Client
Hi! suzu (鈴) you see, I wanted to make this outfit more revealing for my lahn but when replacing it, it deformed and I was wondering if you could help me. I also have problems with the training suit, and I wonder if it is possible to remove everything and leave only the boots

2020-09-14_7181440.JPG 2020-09-14_7211072.JPG

2020-09-14_8313072.JPG

ma510520

Vivacious Visitor
[QUOTE =“ kimslf,帖子:219131,成员:34155”]
[URL unfurl =“ true”] BlackDesert Evolution [/ URL]
这是带有裸补丁的专用服务器。
我检查了。
修补方法与gamezbd相同。
[/引用]
yes, IT `s work

mistigdarksyt

Vivacious Visitor
This statement is 100% false, what's wrong with you?

It didn't work for me, how about if you just say (it works for me) and how to do it correctly like me now, for example, I just gave someone a tip how it could work, learn from it that you can a forum might also help instead of writing unnecessarily

Cairn

Swell Supporter
The Star Trek Online mod still works, I posted some screenshots from it, on that forum here. THE BDO mod still worked for me as of today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.