Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (12 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Will these make characters nude when wearing no armor? thats literally all I want, since I already got the body sliders how i want. I've downloaded them, I wont be able to apply them until later.
If you put it in the texture folder inside the .resorepless folder, the patch will not hit
Put it in the proper folder and the patch will work.
However, the included partcutdesc.xml is the latest default file.
Naturally, the upper and lower body will be cut.
You need to add the starter armor to the partcut.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hello, I started modifying tamer outfits by myself a few days ago, also learning blender and how to get meta injector to work and when I tried to modify Tamer's Vixen Outfit I encounter a little problem. I tried to modify upperbody and lowerbody of outfit and it looks very bad in the game, even though the .pac file looks fine. Does anyone know what is the reason and how to fix it?

Lower and Upperbody .pac preview (of course I will add them in attached files):
View attachment 107631View attachment 107632
I only modified those two, rest parts of outfit are default. Also I didnt modified any of textures because honestly I just don't have enough experience to play such things yet.

This is the effect with only those files in "files to patch" folder:
View attachment 107634
View attachment 107630

And this is when i tired to add partcutdesc.xml from Suzu mod (don't really want to use it cuz it makes some armor clipping through - like a medium level of censorship removal in resorepless):
View attachment 107628
View attachment 107629

In both cases, the upper part of the outfit and shoes disappear, and the ribbons on the thighs pop out of place.
I encounter this problem for the first time while playing with outfits and I really don't know what I could do more.

Some technical info in case if someone need it:
To convert .pac into .dae and vice versa I'm using PAC_to_DAE_Converter_v2,
To modify .dae files I'm using blender 2.79,
And of course paz_browser, Meta Injector and resorepless (only for underwear and stocking removal)
Many mod users' bugs are always caused by incorrect folder structure.
Understand the folder structure of the Black Desert.

And the thing that I modified myself is to place it separately from resorepless.
All patches are done by Meta Injector.
And it only patches one folder.
It's only the files_to_patch folder.

Arrangement of tamer pac file
f5qfgoa.png
cPjunGA.png

Tatinme

Potential Patron
Many mod users' bugs are always caused by incorrect folder structure.
Understand the folder structure of the Black Desert.

And the thing that I modified myself is to place it separately from resorepless.
All patches are done by Meta Injector.
And it only patches one folder.
It's only the files_to_patch folder.

Arrangement of tamer pac file
f5qfgoa.png
cPjunGA.png

So I tried to reorganizate the files in proper way, and it kinda work out, not fully but at least I know the rest isn't placement problem and probably I fucked up editing or converting because something is clearly wrong with .pac file.

Folder order:
1592919759579.png

1592919726778.png

Meta injector output:
1592920012189.png

1592920617283.png

Result:
1592919668031.png

Shoes came back - it was clearly placement error but unfortunately rest of the outfit is still messed up.
What's more, the other two outfits work fully correctly.

And there is my question: If I am only deleting some parts of mesh to open those parts of outfit, do I have to change textures as well even if I am already using nude models from resorepless?

Last edited:

inervatia

Vivacious Visitor
Does anyone have any idea why the body slider only half works on ranger? For whatever reason, many different slider parts for ranger does not work at all. For example, thigh and calf sizes on ranger don't have any effect with this mod on, while other classes will work. I'm also on Gamezbd.

2020-06-24_32726910.JPG

So nearly all sliders work on sorceress

Yet with ranger, breasts, butts and waistline works but not thighs and calves.
2020-06-24_32654426.JPG

2020-06-24_32910248.JPG

Sorry for crazy weird values, just wanted to prove it doesn't work.

Every other class works including Shai, the only exception is ranger, anyone know how to fix this?

Last edited:

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
If you put it in the texture folder inside the .resorepless folder, the patch will not hit
Put it in the proper folder and the patch will work.
However, the included partcutdesc.xml is the latest default file.
Naturally, the upper and lower body will be cut.
You need to add the starter armor to the partcut.

Yeah I know where the files go.

I just need to know what is the starter armor is (when nothing equipped on character) so it can show as nude only when nothing is equipped.

the partcutdesc files seems to either have all the armors on, or off. when I just want the default armor off.

Also while I'm looking, where is the shai armors in the partcutdesc? I dont want them nude at all.I remember reading somewhere thier nude models are entirely seperate from the others or something, if that is correct?

boom90lb

Potential Patron
Ive been trying to make the coco clothes for dark knight transparent, but lowering alpha values and saving as dxt5 compression doesn't seem to do anything.

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
@Suzu or anyone who has fix. I am trying to make Tamer work nude in-game.

I used Suzu pbw_00_nude_0001_fix-zip to replace existing file in Files_to_Patch > Patch Resources ..

See link Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu

I was hoping it would work but it still does not display Tamer nude in-game. When I remove all clothing and underwear it displays her base underwear. See screenshot..

2020-06-24_614045007.PNG

I cannot figure out how to fix. All files are in proper structure and folders. I have managed to figure everything else out like fixing Guardian texture, adding custom outfits etc. But this one has me stumped.. I have read back many pages in forum to try and find answers but nothing.

Please help?

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
This is probably a very simple problem no one wants to explain how to fix because maybe I should know how to do it myself... but it is not explained anywhere and I've figured most things out on my own. Can anyone please help?

atemp2000

Potential Patron
This is probably a very simple problem no one wants to explain how to fix because maybe I should know how to do it myself... but it is not explained anywhere and I've figured most things out on my own. Can anyone please help?

I didn't do anything special. I don't use the partcut etc. I just use the resorepless mod as described in this thread and everyone is nude for me (except the Shai, but I prefer the cute pj's they are wearing).

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
I didn't do anything special. I don't use the partcut etc. I just use the resorepless mod as described in this thread and everyone is nude for me (except the Shai, but I prefer the cute pj's they are wearing).

Strange... All I did was Resorepless as well, haven't toyed with anything else besides adding in a couple custom outfits which wouldn't effect it since they're not even for Tamer. I've tried adjusting the censorship settings, I've double checked nude mod is marked ON for Tamer. She only ever displays nude in character creation screen. In-game these undergarments are on her no matter what I do.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
@Suzu or anyone who has fix. I am trying to make Tamer work nude in-game.

I used Suzu pbw_00_nude_0001_fix-zip to replace existing file in Files_to_Patch > Patch Resources ..

See link Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu

I was hoping it would work but it still does not display Tamer nude in-game. When I remove all clothing and underwear it displays her base underwear. See screenshot..

View attachment 107734

I cannot figure out how to fix. All files are in proper structure and folders. I have managed to figure everything else out like fixing Guardian texture, adding custom outfits etc. But this one has me stumped.. I have read back many pages in forum to try and find answers but nothing.

Please help?
Place texture folder in character folder
\BlackDesertOnline\paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\

Re-patch with Meta Injector

Attachments

Tamer starter underwear.zip
14.4 KB · Views: 142

nudeseeker

Casual Client
@suzu, can you please uploads your black desert online pubic hair in Photoshop format? I need it to import it to second life games.

diddlemyfiddle

Potential Patron
I have the steam version of the game, and when I tried installing this mod, the game would start loading up, but once it got to the xign anti-cheat thing it would just close. I tried deleting all of the .exe's and folders like it says in the instructions but that still didn't work. Any reason as to why this could be happening?

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
I have the steam version of the game, and when I tried installing this mod, the game would start loading up, but once it got to the xign anti-cheat thing it would just close. I tried deleting all of the .exe's and folders like it says in the instructions but that still didn't work. Any reason as to why this could be happening?

I was getting that at first too. though I have the none steam version the same should apply. I just took all the files from Suzu's thread andinstalled them all, regardless if I actually wanted or needed them or not..

heres the step I took. Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

Dragoncrest9999

Potential Patron
Anyone know what the texture is for the guardian nude body. I think I might have replaced with Suzu's and its its just way too smooth. I dont like it. And I dont know where it came from.

This is the smooth skinned look that I have now

bb6c1f47339bcb2e1add3d3dd512a7f8.png

Gyazo

And this is the skin I used to have (that I want)

fe6618b65a589379ebace9c4b351919c.png

Gyazo

see how it clearly shows the muscle definition? (did not change or alter the appearance between the two)

Is this the difference between the 3.0 and 3.1 bodies or something?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Anyone know what the texture is for the guardian nude body. I think I might have replaced with Suzu's and its its just way too smooth. I dont like it. And I dont know where it came from.

This is the smooth skinned look that I have now

bb6c1f47339bcb2e1add3d3dd512a7f8.png

Gyazo

And this is the skin I used to have (that I want)

fe6618b65a589379ebace9c4b351919c.png

Gyazo

see how it clearly shows the muscle definition? (did not change or alter the appearance between the two)

Is this the difference between the 3.0 and 3.1 bodies or something?
If you used a normal map texture as a texture, delete it and it will work
pgw_00_nude_0001_n.dds

diddlemyfiddle

Potential Patron
I was getting that at first too. though I have the none steam version the same should apply. I just took all the files from Suzu's thread andinstalled them all, regardless if I actually wanted or needed them or not..

heres the step I took. Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod
So do I just install the files from this page as well as the resorepless.exe and the other exe's and install them accordingly? Also, you said that before you press play you have to run meta injector and all that, but if I'm running the steam version, it doesn't have the launcher, it just goes straight to the game.

Umpire

Potential Patron
Hello, I started modifying tamer outfits by myself a few days ago, also learning blender and how to get meta injector to work and when I tried to modify Tamer's Vixen Outfit I encounter a little problem. I tried to modify upperbody and lowerbody of outfit and it looks very bad in the game, even though the .pac file looks fine. Does anyone know what is the reason and how to fix it?

Lower and Upperbody .pac preview (of course I will add them in attached files):
View attachment 107631View attachment 107632
I only modified those two, rest parts of outfit are default. Also I didnt modified any of textures because honestly I just don't have enough experience to play such things yet.

This is the effect with only those files in "files to patch" folder:
View attachment 107634
View attachment 107630

And this is when i tired to add partcutdesc.xml from Suzu mod (don't really want to use it cuz it makes some armor clipping through - like a medium level of censorship removal in resorepless):
View attachment 107628
View attachment 107629

In both cases, the upper part of the outfit and shoes disappear, and the ribbons on the thighs pop out of place.
I encounter this problem for the first time while playing with outfits and I really don't know what I could do more.

Some technical info in case if someone need it:
To convert .pac into .dae and vice versa I'm using PAC_to_DAE_Converter_v2,
To modify .dae files I'm using blender 2.79,
And of course paz_browser, Meta Injector and resorepless (only for underwear and stocking removal)
Desktop Screenshot 2020.04.02 - 13.28.11.46.png
edit textures easier

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.