Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

Stormy

Potential Patron
Ok. I might be a dumbass. But I've been trying to get Shai to work for the past week. I've read almost every response and I cant tell what info's up to date.

Can someone walk me through it from the beginning.
(Every other class works so I can install it right. Just not sure what files to put where. They have been renamed like 3 times it looks like.)

fischfasch

Potential Patron
Why does the mod not work after every new patch? This is now the third patch in a row where i couldn't reinstall the mod after a game update.
I had to reinstall the game the last two times for it to work again.
Please tell me if there is adifferent way for me to get the mod working again besides literally reinstalling the whole damn game :(

Aeolian

Potential Patron
Can anyone help me with this, pls? Server GameZBD

Error.jpg

Devianne

Potential Patron
How did you implement the Suzu file to fix Tamer?

I don't know what it is but I've tried every which way to do the uninstall, restore from backup method upon patching. It just results in my game refusing to open. Every patch I have to start with a fresh Paz folder and redo everything from scratch to get it to work. Sometimes it will work the first try and the game loads fine. Sometimes the came tries to load then immediately shuts down like anti-cheat detection caught the file changes. Then I have to restart and do it all over again (takes about 30 minutes to repair Paz). The second time it seems to work but I've noticed I have to actually start the game after a patch with the default Paz folder. Let everything load and then close the game out. Then do my injections, otherwise if I try right away it will just end in disaster. I'm playing NA server, not sure if other people have had a difficult time getting it to work there. Once it works, it does work until the next patch then... repeat.

it is not really a fixed, but it is to not use suzu mods and do not touch the shai, if the shai work, the tamer will not work and vice versa because they share texture or sort was what I discovered. All I did was used the standard install from page 1, and used 1 piece of guardian texture from suzu. Regarding the install, everytime before installed the mods, I make sure to make a backup of the file myself and not use the backup make by the mods, and that has work well to me so far. Before every maint, I just remove the mods by replace it with the original file which I backup before install mods and then repeat the cycle. I am playing on EU server

Kasimira

Vivacious Visitor
Anyone else experience issues with custom hair styling? I know when I first started using the mod it worked, I used to be able to move the hair around in creation and do styles. Now just the little balls around it move but the hair itself stays still. Can't seem to find a fix for it. Works with mod not installed.

Patax2

Potential Patron
is there anything I can do to fix the 3D vagina option? If I enable it the textures are kind of misplaced/not properly proportioned

nudeseeker

Casual Client
is there anything I can do to fix the 3D vagina option? If I enable it the textures are kind of misplaced/not properly proportioned

Don't use these old nude skins textures for remastered client. Use suzu's thread ones. It won't make any difference if yo turn on/off options for it.

Devianne

Potential Patron
How did you implement the Suzu file to fix Tamer?

I don't know what it is but I've tried every which way to do the uninstall, restore from backup method upon patching. It just results in my game refusing to open. Every patch I have to start with a fresh Paz folder and redo everything from scratch to get it to work. Sometimes it will work the first try and the game loads fine. Sometimes the came tries to load then immediately shuts down like anti-cheat detection caught the file changes. Then I have to restart and do it all over again (takes about 30 minutes to repair Paz). The second time it seems to work but I've noticed I have to actually start the game after a patch with the default Paz folder. Let everything load and then close the game out. Then do my injections, otherwise if I try right away it will just end in disaster. I'm playing NA server, not sure if other people have had a difficult time getting it to work there. Once it works, it does work until the next patch then... repeat.

Ok i playing around a bit with suzu mods and here is what I found. In this link Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod , if you scroll down to the bottom of the first post by suzu, there is a file name : 3.1_nudebody.zip . by using this file, both shai & tamer fix, just by using everything from there. There is also a 3.0 version but do not use it, as it broke tamer

Sk0lzkiy

Potential Patron
Alrighty so I'll start by saying I'm retarded and no need to get mad. So I managed to get most of the stuff working but for some reason on archer's desert armor chest is invisible. As I understand it has something to do with partcutdesc.xml or a missing texture but 1.I'm not sure in what way I should edit it (I guess just delete a line?) and 2.I can't find the right file, I only know archer's code is 9_pem.

EDIT: Found the texture file it's pem_10_ub_0008.pac, not very helpful - using the hole fixing tool from resorpless only removed stuff for dark knight and one other female character lel
EDIT2: Oko so this indeed does have something to do with lahn since she has the same bug except with non-awa weapons it also makes her shoulders disappear. I've also noticed archer has a pant-shaped hole in the pelvic area (I think someone's already dealt with this part) and DK had a hole but this one is probably easily solvable with the hole removal tool :v Anyway whenever I try to fix archer - lahn and kuno get back their shitty bras and dk gets some weird clipping artifacts. So... Any help?

Any ideas?

PS There was also an issue with some of the outfits on zerk and musa but I got around it by, well, turning the mod to cmnf

PPS I tried using suzu's work but it just had all the male models completely uncut and clipping through (*)

Attachments

• 2020-05-19_12478202.JPG
    2020-05-19_12478202.JPG
    294.5 KB · Views: 246
  • 2020-05-19_12481234.JPG
    2020-05-19_12481234.JPG
    268.6 KB · Views: 220
  • 2020-05-19_12488626.JPG
    2020-05-19_12488626.JPG
    280.5 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:

Herisaham

Potential Patron
20200519_063046.jpg

Pls some advice to fix the clip on this outfit, which is the others is not have this issue, thanks so much before

Dream Angel

Content Creator
Modder
Author
Editor
Alrighty so I'll start by saying I'm retarded and no need to get mad. So I managed to get most of the stuff working but for some reason on archer's desert armor chest is invisible. As I understand it has something to do with partcutdesc.xml or a missing texture but 1.I'm not sure in what way I should edit it (I guess just delete a line?) and 2.I can't find the right file, I only know archer's code is 9_pem.

EDIT: Found the texture file it's pem_10_ub_0008.pac, not very helpful - using the hole fixing tool from resorpless only removed stuff for dark knight and one other female character lel
EDIT2: Oko so this indeed does have something to do with lahn since she has the same bug except with non-awa weapons it also makes her shoulders disappear. I've also noticed archer has a pant-shaped hole in the pelvic area (I think someone's already dealt with this part) and DK had a hole but this one is probably easily solvable with the hole removal tool :v Anyway whenever I try to fix archer - lahn and kuno get back their shitty bras and dk gets some weird clipping artifacts. So... Any help?

Any ideas?

PS There was also an issue with some of the outfits on zerk and musa but I got around it by, well, turning the mod to cmnf

PPS I tried using suzu's work but it just had all the male models completely uncut and clipping through (*)

Attachments

partcutdesc.7z
6.3 KB · Views: 143

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.