Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Maybe another older version of Resorepless? If you have another way how extract files tell me pls.

So i downloaded file extractor and start unpack all textures. I think it helps me.
upd. Yep i have all HQ textures in one big folder

1.Another question how make visible underwear(from cash shop) on armor that doesn't made for?
2.Aaand another question. I found how fill holes in body after cutting armor, but this holes now on underwear. How fix them?

no more question, feel how i become very lazy.
Fill _ao texture with background color
Background color is yellow

Umpire

Potential Patron
Fill _ao texture with background color
Background color is yellow
have all_ao pack but
qDesktop Screenshot 2020.03.23 - 11.04.53.11.png
in "secarios" textures found 2 _ao files
pnw_00_manufacture_hel_0001_d_ao
pnw_00_hair_0001_ao
filled them, no effect.

Can be issue in partcutdesc? Becouse i fill holes in body with it.

For better understanding what i want to do:
Im trying make more realistic feel of game, underwear shows everywhere when equipped. And cutoff all panty from armor that have themdeafult.

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
have all_ao pack but
in "secarios" textures found 2 _ao files
pnw_00_manufacture_hel_0001_d_ao
pnw_00_hair_0001_ao
filled them, no effect.

Can be issue in partcutdesc? Becouse i fill holes in body with it.

For better understanding what i want to do:
Im trying make more realistic feel of game, underwear shows everywhere when equipped. And cutoff all panty from armor that have themdeafult.
What I'm talking about is the underwear _ao file

Umpire

Potential Patron
What I'm talking about is the underwear _ao file
Already have it. And made it again.

This veird holes in all panties only on "sicarios" model.
Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.23 - 12.10.21.04.png

When i started there was similar holes in body. Then i change partcutdesc to this:
<!-- <File>1_pc/13_pnw/armor/10_lowerbody/pnw_00_lb_0001.pac</File> -->
<!-- <File>1_pc/13_pnw/armor/10_lowerbody/pnw_00_lb_0001_dm.pac</File> -->

Think that strings must be copied in another section(CutType), dont know wich.

Upd: When you fix something, another thing breaks down

In file partcutdesc i put <!-- --> around all section of underwear.
And it fix Sicarios and many other armors where panties not showing at all.
But look
Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.23 - 13.18.31.60.png
Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.23 - 13.26.17.01.png
Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.23 - 13.28.18.62.png

Last edited:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

When i started there was similar holes in body. Then i change partcutdesc to this:

But look

But look
As with all female characters,
If your armor comes with panties, cut the panties you wear underneath.
I think the way of cutting sicarios is incomplete.
Those cuts cannot be controlled in partcutdesc.xml

Octane

Potential Patron
I've been trying to set up Resorpless to work with Suzu's Shai for hours now and I just cant seem to get it to work. I'm way too stupid for this it seems, but editing the partcut is proving too difficult for me. I went through all the threads and I think I understand how it is supposed to work, but can't seem to get it right. What I'm trying to do is to have resorpless working with bodysliders, have Shai nude with at least the kibelius armor from Suzu (if that's even possible). The closest I got to it is adding Suzu's Shai body, body textures, Shai starter underwear textures (might be a mistake) and Kibelius armor into .resorpless after generating the files in the .resorpless folder (which I know I shouldn't but any other way I do it turns out worse), and modifying the partcutdesc only for the Shai kibelius armor and her underwear, but underwear is visible now on any class even though I selected that in resorpless and the bodies clip through clothing.
Example 1.png

The kibelius armor now follows the bodyscale body perfectly but the underwear is visible on my Shai.
Example 2.png

Is there anything I can do about the clipping, and what do I need to change in my partcutdesc for the underwear to disappear again? My partcutdesc should be attached as well if any of you kind folk could assist me.

Edit: I also used ao textures but only for shai

Attachments

partcutdesc.txt
1.1 MB · Views: 115

Last edited:

Octane

Potential Patron
I'm so close now. I haven't changed my partcutdesc, only stopped using older underwear textures I downloaded. I'll go through the thread some more since I think I saw someone with with an issue almost exactly like mine now, but any help is still appreciated. I'm having issues pinpointing the correct line in partcut.
So close.JPG

Also the body is no longer affected by the resorpless sliders, but that is something I can live with if it isn't an option.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I'm so close now. I haven't changed my partcutdesc, only stopped using older underwear textures I downloaded. I'll go through the thread some more since I think I saw someone with with an issue almost exactly like mine now, but any help is still appreciated. I'm having issues pinpointing the correct line in partcut. View attachment 103840
Also the body is no longer affected by the resorpless sliders, but that is something I can live with if it isn't an option.
The nude body was perfect when Shai was first implemented.
But now, Pearl Abyss has removed the polygon mesh between the chest and crotch.
So its appearance is original.

nudeseeker

Casual Client
i live in indonesia so obviously i do play it in SEA server, i have level 59 lahn with 250gs in that server, and even buy the legendary package. but in the end, i play gamezbd coz the mod doesn't work anymore in SEA, it's hard but i just need boobs and vagina.

tbh i don't know and i don't care, what anti-cheat is used by other retail servers, and which part of the system that block the mod. but the fact that the mod doesn't work on SEA with the god damn xigncode3 and the fact that the mod work on gamezbd with the smart guard (i correct my statement above about gamezbd using gameguard) is a fact that actually happened. the xigncode3 loading speed after u launch the game is much faster without the modded files, at least for me.

fyi, i don't know if this crap is really matter. but i've tried some experiment, so i once tried copying the game original folder to my external hdd and installing the whole part of the mod in the copyed folder. after that I look for a pad file that has been modified via the meta injector cmd and i found 3 pad files that i though were the modified files. then i copied that 3 files alongside the pad0000.meta to the original game folder which was not modded at all, of course before i launch the game i eject my external hdd that contain the mod .exe files (coz someone says something like permanently delete the .exe files but i do it with my own way) and copied it after the launcher patching is finished. lastly after copying the modded files and after patching perfectly done and the mod .exe files is gone... i put my second password, then i've receive the god damn warning coz using the mod.

so why do i have this dumb idea? coz in the gamezbd u don't need to run meta injector every time u launch the game. just make the backup of pad0000.meta file that has been modded and copy paste that file again after the launcher patching is finished.

one more thing, after i've recieved the god damn warning that told me to force check the whole game which is literally downloading that 30gb stupid thing again and then the game force close, i delete the 3 files that has been modded before with the pad0000.meta file and copy paste the original pad00000.meta file which is not modded. bam! hwala! no need to force check and re-download, i can play it like nothing happened.

the point is, the one that got check by the anti-cheat is not only the .exe files but the modded files too.
You got that meta replacement step is correct, last thing you need to do is kill gamezbd launcher on your task manager while it's launching the game. If you don't the launcher will ask you a new patch and patch your meta.

shraiko

Potential Patron
No it doesn't, it remains exactly the same, you just invent new steps for absolutely no reason.

And as a reminder, I do NOT support modding private servers. It may work, it may not, I am not adding any code to improve support or make it easier to do so.
I will refrain from asking for help here again in the future dont worry

Umpire

Potential Patron
As with all female characters,
If your armor comes with panties, cut the panties you wear underneath.
I think the way of cutting sicarios is incomplete.
Those cuts cannot be controlled in partcutdesc.xml
Fixed with adding <!-- --> to pnw_00_SHO_0001 in partcutdesc
I think SHO have ao layer for panty zone beacause similar way fixed "karlstein" and "pila fe outlaw".
Also LB files have ao layer for breast zone.
Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.25 - 12.09.13.50.png
Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.25 - 12.13.30.50.png
All this changes made without changing actual outfit models, only textures and partcutdesc.

IMFASTAFBOI

Potential Patron
why is my character missing the model of nipples and vagina? need help pls
Screenshot_1.png
Screenshot_2.png
btw gamez and latest version of mod

montyknight

Potential Patron
Has anyone else been unable to use the nude mod since the last patch of 3-25 for the main BDO game? (not the GameZBD)

I have tried all the tricks to resetting and reinstalling the mod and making sure it doesn't do a file check. Yet the Launcher goes through the check regardless of what you seem to in the meta injector.

I even tried taking out the patched meta file and putting in the meta file it would like and after the check is complete replacing the meta file back to the patch one. But then the game doesn't start.

Any ideas? Or has this happened to anyone else since the latest patch?

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Is everyone using the correct partdesc? I am using the one from Suzu, and my characters seem fine.
I don't have a link but you can find it in Suzu's thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.