Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (6 Viewers)

PerplexedGuy

Potential Patron
Hello guys! I abandoned BDO for a while after the mod block. Has anything changed since then? Is there any way to get around the block due to detection of extraneous files? Is everything the same as it was (the mod is available for use only on GAMEZBD and EU / NA servers)?

timmy70

Potential Patron
I have an issue with guardian. I downloaded textures, but program does not see it. So I have this
1584556548702.png

delons

Vivacious Visitor
Xingcode doesn't block mods, you never played it on sea servers, na/EU.
i live in indonesia so obviously i do play it in SEA server, i have level 59 lahn with 250gs in that server, and even buy the legendary package. but in the end, i play gamezbd coz the mod doesn't work anymore in SEA, it's hard but i just need boobs and vagina.

tbh i don't know and i don't care, what anti-cheat is used by other retail servers, and which part of the system that block the mod. but the fact that the mod doesn't work on SEA with the god damn xigncode3 and the fact that the mod work on gamezbd with the smart guard (i correct my statement above about gamezbd using gameguard) is a fact that actually happened. the xigncode3 loading speed after u launch the game is much faster without the modded files, at least for me.

fyi, i don't know if this crap is really matter. but i've tried some experiment, so i once tried copying the game original folder to my external hdd and installing the whole part of the mod in the copyed folder. after that I look for a pad file that has been modified via the meta injector cmd and i found 3 pad files that i though were the modified files. then i copied that 3 files alongside the pad0000.meta to the original game folder which was not modded at all, of course before i launch the game i eject my external hdd that contain the mod .exe files (coz someone says something like permanently delete the .exe files but i do it with my own way) and copied it after the launcher patching is finished. lastly after copying the modded files and after patching perfectly done and the mod .exe files is gone... i put my second password, then i've receive the god damn warning coz using the mod.

so why do i have this dumb idea? coz in the gamezbd u don't need to run meta injector every time u launch the game. just make the backup of pad0000.meta file that has been modded and copy paste that file again after the launcher patching is finished.

one more thing, after i've recieved the god damn warning that told me to force check the whole game which is literally downloading that 30gb stupid thing again and then the game force close, i delete the 3 files that has been modded before with the pad0000.meta file and copy paste the original pad00000.meta file which is not modded. bam! hwala! no need to force check and re-download, i can play it like nothing happened.

the point is, the one that got check by the anti-cheat is not only the .exe files but the modded files too.

Mirgrowth

Potential Patron
Suzu, it doesnt matter what are you using Resorepless or your mods. Is just other regions has the client check after security password. I've tried everything, but each time the game tells me i have a modified client.

It seems that after the client launch its checking pad00000.meta. And if its size differs from the size its supposed to be in currect game version - the game wont start

Umpire

Potential Patron
Hi, can someone help me? How extract textures in high quality? After editing low quality texture i have this
Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.21 - 17.29.54.75.png
but another armor extract beter textures and result have much better look
Desktop Screenshot 2020.03.21 - 17.34.43.48.png

im editing texture with paint.net

Last edited:

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
It really depends on what region you play on.
Those regions that are blocked use a different kind of anti cheat tool. Which indeed checks the file size after the game is launched.

U Umpire whenever you edit something or change something you should...
1. use meta injector and use the 3rd option to restore the last meta backup.
2. exit meta injector
3. Start meta injector and then use the first option as usual.

Why exiting and starting mi you might ask. Well i experienced that sometimes if i restore a backup and then run the first option, that it does do a similar fault like pixelated texture. so that might work for you as well.

Umpire

Potential Patron
It really depends on what region you play on.
Those regions that are blocked use a different kind of anti cheat tool. Which indeed checks the file size after the game is launched.

U Umpire whenever you edit something or change something you should...
1. use meta injector and use the 3rd option to restore the last meta backup.
2. exit meta injector
3. Start meta injector and then use the first option as usual.

Why exiting and starting mi you might ask. Well i experienced that sometimes if i restore a backup and then run the first option, that it does do a similar fault like pixelated texture. so that might work for you as well.
sorry for my bad english, you maybe dont understand me.

i trying to cut part of armor, pants ofcourse
through resorepless i found and extract model and textures
SharedScreenshoaat.jpg
so there 2 files what need to cut, but its very low quality. After cutting i saved them into textures folder.
SharedScreezznshot.jpg
Result in my first post. It worked but texture is blured. Maybe i changed wrong file?

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Thats actually strange because it seems that something messes up the extract and saves those files way to small.

The only files that are that small are the _hair.pac files which are for the feathers. Everything else is 1024, 512 or 256.

Anyway, i put all the files in a zip for you. :) So you get the full size files

Attachments

13_pnw.zip
5.1 MB · Views: 101

Umpire

Potential Patron
Thats actually strange because it seems that something messes up the extract and saves those files way to small.

The only files that are that small are the _hair.pac files which are for the feathers. Everything else is 1024, 512 or 256.

Anyway, i put all the files in a zip for you. :) So you get the full size files
I appreciate your help. Tell me how you unpack files. Because i use resorepless file browser and press "L" button for unppack files.

Umpire

Potential Patron
if i use Resorepless i use the same. thats why its strange.
Maybe another older version of Resorepless? If you have another way how extract files tell me pls.

So i downloaded file extractor and start unpack all textures. I think it helps me.
upd. Yep i have all HQ textures in one big folder

1.Another question how make visible underwear(from cash shop) on armor that doesn't made for?
2.Aaand another question. I found how fill holes in body after cutting armor, but this holes now on underwear. How fix them?

no more question, feel how i become very lazy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.