Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

Wita

Potential Patron
Hello! I have problems with the Resorepless Nude Mod. It worked fine since this last update (today) but when trying to play the launcher throws me a warning saying: "the update files could not be applied" uncheck the mod and the game is ok. Has anyone had the same problem? Have you been able to solve it? please help!

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
But I cant buy another copy from steam right? Because I already have 1 which is the SEA client and when I try to log in to my account and buy the EA/NA version it still appears that I already own the game.

Your question is more likely to get an answer from the support folks at STEAM.

Himitsu_no_Yami

Potential Patron
When I try to launch the game with this mod after updating it doesn't work. I launch the game and it crashes back to desktop with no warning or error or anything. It launches, the game window pops up for a split second and then closes. Restoring a backup to try to uninstall doesn't work either. I have to go in and choose "Verify Integrity of Game Files", wait for that to finish, and let it download whatever is missing. It was working before the latest update. And if it matters I'm playing on Steam (and NA servers).

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Your question is more likely to get an answer from the support folks at STEAM.
Steam will obviously decline the possibility as the product is region locked. Talking to them about using VPN to bypass it is bad idea.
Whatever it can be actually done (having product from both regions on one account) i don't know. However why the extra work when standalone is available ?

brucelee83

Potential Patron
I use steam to play, works fine for me, the only thing is now with the new awaken armor for guardian, the boobs part are missing, big hole is there, any ideas how to fix it?

Last edited:

watercooled

Avid Affiliate
I use steam to play, works fine for me, the only thing is now with the new awaken armor for guardian, the boobs part are missing, big hole is there, any ideas how to fix it?View attachment 102299

I don't think there is anything you can do.

You're supposed to take the line matching the filename out of partcutdesc.xml but since this file isn't in older partcutdesc.xml (new guardian filenames not in my file) there is nothing to remove hence not possible. I wish people could correct me and say otherwise but I don't believe it. If there is a way then everything I read about how this file works is wrong.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I use steam to play, works fine for me, the only thing is now with the new awaken armor for guardian, the boobs part are missing, big hole is there, any ideas how to fix it?View attachment 102299
<BasicCutType Name="Upperbody">
<!-- <Path>1_Pc/11_PGW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path> -->
</ BasicCutType>

Edit : This time it seems to draw shadows and holes in the same ao file
By the way, it is pgw_00_ub_0002_ao.dds that creates the shadow of the armor reflected in the body.
Fill it with the same color as the background. Color is yellow

Last edited:

Asunai

Potential Patron
All i want is a basic nude mod for every class and de-censor for shai, but I'm struggling to get this working >_> Friggin hate censorship.

brucelee83

Potential Patron
<BasicCutType Name="Upperbody">
<!-- <Path>1_Pc/11_PGW/Armor/9_Upperbody</Path> -->
</ BasicCutType>

By the way, it is pgw_00_ub_0002_ao.dds that creates the shadow of the armor reflected in the body.
Fill it with the same color as the background. Color is white
i did it, but it was the same, no fix

iveliraaa

Potential Patron
Hey so this mod was working perfectly for like 3 weeks or so, but after this Guardian Awakening Weapon Update went through, i cant get it to work.
i install it the exact same way as i did before but i just crash the second i load the game up.
Im using Steam to play if that means anything but, any help would be srsly appreciated <3
Either reply, DM :)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
i did it, but it was the same, no fix
0MHsOwe.png

Last but not least, it's not only partcutdesc.xml that pierces the body
There are certain textures that open other holes.
Texture with _ao at the end of the file name.
Specifications include hair, underwear, specific armor
ao files have another function.
It is to make the armor shadow on the body.
Upload the modified Guardian Awakening Armor ao file
Patch in texture folder
\Paz\files_to_patch\character\texture\

Attachments

pgw_00_ub_0002_ao.zip
3.5 KB · Views: 138

Shindai

Potential Patron
Hi everyone, I just back into BDO after taking a long break and when I logged in I got this error message: Suspicious program detected. Please close any other programs you have running and restart the game F:\bdo\paz\resorepless.exe (see attached). What do I need to do to run the Resorepless mod again? I'm on the NA servers.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

Attachments

• BDO Error.png
    BDO Error.png
    54.4 KB · Views: 96

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Hi everyone, I just back into BDO after taking a long break and when I logged in I got this error message: Suspicious program detected. Please close any other programs you have running and restart the game F:\bdo\paz\resorepless.exe (see attached). What do I need to do to run the Resorepless mod again? I'm on the NA servers.

Thanks in advance for your help :)

The game is currently crashing for me again. About to try one more time.
In theory, it works this way:

1) Make sure the game is without mods.
(I delete and repatch with version.dat. I am not sure if that is correct, but that is what I do.)

2) load the game.
(I am about to load it with Restore and patch.)

3) Make sure the game is updated.

4) do all of your patchings.

5) DELETE ALL MODDING CONTENT from the PAZ folder. Make sure its not anyone on your computer. Even from the recycle bin.

6) Load the game after everything is deleted.

The game worked with mods last week for me, doing this procedure. Last night I did this after patching and it didn't work. I am not sure if it is going to stay that way. I am about to try patching now. Hopefully, it will work; maybe I didn't have the game updated correctly or something.

I'll edit my post here if it works or doesn't work.

EDIT: I can confirm that this still works. :)
I am guessing I had to patch my game. But it is back up and I am happy. My next step is to use Suzu's new tamer body since my Tamer is my main (well, it goes between Tamer and Maewha).

Here is a screenshot with my Guardian:

I tend to roll with Suzu's skimpy armors, cause I figured they'd have SOME sort of clothing on, even if it's completely revealing.
Oh, and a butt naked fairy in the background, lol.

Hope this helps someone!

- M

Last edited:

Shindai

Potential Patron
The game is currently crashing for me again. About to try one more time.
In theory, it works this way:

1) Make sure the game is without mods.
(I delete and repatch with version.dat. I am not sure if that is correct, but that is what I do.)

2) load the game.
(I am about to load it with Restore and patch.)

3) Make sure the game is updated.

4) do all of your patchings.

5) DELETE ALL MODDING CONTENT from the PAZ folder. Make sure its not anyone on your computer. Even from the recycle bin.

6) Load the game after everything is deleted.

The game worked with mods last week for me, doing this procedure. Last night I did this after patching and it didn't work. I am not sure if it is going to stay that way. I am about to try patching now. Hopefully, it will work; maybe I didn't have the game updated correctly or something.

I'll edit my post here if it works or doesn't work.

EDIT: I can confirm that this still works. :)
I am guessing I had to patch my game. But it is back up and I am happy. My next step is to use Suzu's new tamer body since my Tamer is my main (well, it goes between Tamer and Maewha).

Here is a screenshot with my Guardian:View attachment 102316

I tend to roll with Suzu's skimpy armors, cause I figured they'd have SOME sort of clothing on, even if it's completely revealing.
Oh, and a butt naked fairy in the background, lol.

Hope this helps someone!

- M
Thanks M, what files did you delete in the 1st step?

Shindai

Potential Patron
i just close that little window and run again the game and thats all, only shows once for me, the close and launch again

The game won't even start up anymore, the launcher gives me a -118 error

Attachments

• Error 2.png
    Error 2.png
    71.6 KB · Views: 194

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Thanks M, what files did you delete in the 1st step?

To get your game to be clean and go back to a normal game, you can delete the version.dat in the main BDO folder. Then the game will re-download everything.

At that point, you can continue on to step two. When it doubt, patch it out! This should clear up everything and you can start from scratch.

Hope this makes sense, I don't know how to explain how to 'clean' your game more eloquently. :O

- M

Himitsu_no_Yami

Potential Patron
Hey so this mod was working perfectly for like 3 weeks or so, but after this Guardian Awakening Weapon Update went through, i cant get it to work.
i install it the exact same way as i did before but i just crash the second i load the game up.
Im using Steam to play if that means anything but, any help would be srsly appreciated <3
Either reply, DM :)

This is the same issue I'm having, please let me know if you find a fix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.