Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (10 Viewers)

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Can I please just pay someone to walk me through this? seriously.
I know the feeling. This is the first time that a nude mod is stumping me. I can normally get a nude mod to work when most people can't.

So I deleted everything but the paz files in the PAZ folder after patching.
Loading the game...

...It worked!
I must have had something in the PAZ folder. I think I saw Source files still there.
The characters were completely nude, but they were there. I just need to set it up with Suzu's skimpy armor mods and I am back in business.
Thanks L luth1764 for encouraging me again.

Now I don't mind just playing randomly, and not just for leveling.

- M

luth1764

Potential Patron
Glad I could help, some at least! (I'm new to this also; this is actually the first mod I've ever used, so it took me 4 or 5 hours to figure out how to get it working, and much of that was just messing around and having things fail.)

Shinmauru Shinmauru , can you screenshot what the loading screen looks like when it's not working? And to clarify, the game worked fine before you tried the mod?

I'm not sure what that could be right now.... I'll list what I did to get the mod working though (for everyone who has been asking)
1) download/extract to PAZ the BDOToolkit, MetaInjector, and Resorepless files from main page
2) run BDOToolkit as administrator
3) run Resorepless as administrator
4) make customizations in the Customize tab (if you want to do anything besides the basics presented there, try to get the mod working with just the basic options first, THEN go back and mess around with moving files around in the file-to-patch folder. You can get a pretty good nude mod working from just the basic options.)
5) once you have your basic customization options set, choose the install option from resorepless' main menu
6) use the settings resorpless provides you until you reach the metainjector page (there will be a question where you choose where files go; resorepless will have already selected the correct one for you so just hit enter).
7) run metainjector. There will be a question where you choose where files go (either reccommended or let the program decide for you). I've seen differing advice on what to select here; the first time I did the mod, I chose to let the program decide, and the basic options worked. I had to reinstall after an update though, and then I had to use the reccomended option, which is what I've used since (and that has worked for me).
8) Once metainjector is done running, you can delete all the mod files and launch the game. OR, you can try to launch the game anyways, and you *might* make it to the character loading page before the anti-cheat/mod program kicks you out. Then you can see if the mod actually worked or not, before you go and delete all the files.
9) Files to delete: BDOToolkit, BDOToolkit policy files (at the bottom of PAZ), metainjector, resorepless. I've noticed that if I just remove the other files (the ones in the first couple folders) from PAZ, I can run the game, but I know that some people have to delete these also to avoid BDO's detection program.

Note: this works for me, but is NOT through steam or GameZ. I'm actually not sure what BDO's normal launcher is called....

If you are playing from NA, through the BDO launcher and NOT steam or GameZ, and this does NOT work, here are some things you can troubleshoot:
1) did you REALLY delete all files? Besides checking PAZ folder, check downloads, quick access, desktop, etc. for any copies that you may have missed.
2) Try doing what you did, but choose the other option when deciding where files go (this was something I had to do once, that fixed it for me)
3) If you made any body slider customizations, or weapon customizations, reset them to the defaults, and retry everything. Weapon customization options can cause some weird things to happen, such as crash resorepless (when that happened for me, it was because files-to-patch for lahn was missing a file. But that's a more complicated change than just getting basic nudity going.)

Still not working? Then either I missed something because I'm still pretty new to this myself, or I didn't communicate clearly enough what I did (this stuff can be really confusing unless you've been doing it for a while), or for whatever reason your system is working differently than mine and I can't help with that.

Also, the main resorepless nude mod page has some directions. I've noticed they change slightly every now and then, so make sure you do exactly what they say. Unless that doesn't work :(

Edit: Also, for people who have the game crash after launching (darn detection program), *sometimes* you can just relaunch the game and it will work. Actually, almost every time I have done something with the mod, no matter which files I delete (even if I delete all of them) the FIRST time I launch the game the detection program crashes it. But if I just launch the game again, and click play again, it will work. (It's very weird. I have no idea why that happens. Also, this post is getting very long.)

zenden

Potential Patron
Note. During the installation of Resorpless, at the end, there will be a message saying that the program will run Meta Injector and telling you to select the option to let the program decide where to do what it does.

So to remove the modifications, all I need to do is replace the meta00000 file with the normal one?

Himitsu_no_Yami

Potential Patron
I'm having trouble using the mod. I followed the instructions and loaded up the game and while the clothes were gone, there were also no nipples or vagina on my character. It also doesn't remove the hood from this outfit (but that might've been a mistake on my part)

1580614730258.png

How do I fix this?

1580614730258.png

Gwyn

Potential Patron
I know the missing nipples issue is a somewhat common problem, but I don't remember what the solution is. Does your file structure look like this? Make sure to use the Suggested option to keep the file structure when using metainjector.

AlizeAva

Potential Patron
I still can't get this to work. I get an invisible body when ever I do the "Let the program decide" and it just plain doesn't work when I manually replace the files. Any help would be very appreciated. Thank you!

Venoxxx

Potential Patron
i followed the steps but i still get a box that says "an invalid client was detected bla bla bla" any way to solve this? btw i use vpn to switch my region to US because there is no options for NA

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Glad I could help, some at least! (I'm new to this also; this is actually the first mod I've ever used, so it took me 4 or 5 hours to figure out how to get it working, and much of that was just messing around and having things fail.)

Shinmauru Shinmauru , can you screenshot what the loading screen looks like when it's not working? And to clarify, the game worked fine before you tried the mod?

I'm not sure what that could be right now.... I'll list what I did to get the mod working though (for everyone who has been asking)
1) download/extract to PAZ the BDOToolkit, MetaInjector, and Resorepless files from main page
2) run BDOToolkit as administrator
3) run Resorepless as administrator
4) make customizations in the Customize tab (if you want to do anything besides the basics presented there, try to get the mod working with just the basic options first, THEN go back and mess around with moving files around in the file-to-patch folder. You can get a pretty good nude mod working from just the basic options.)
5) once you have your basic customization options set, choose the install option from resorepless' main menu
6) use the settings resorpless provides you until you reach the metainjector page (there will be a question where you choose where files go; resorepless will have already selected the correct one for you so just hit enter).
7) run metainjector. There will be a question where you choose where files go (either reccommended or let the program decide for you). I've seen differing advice on what to select here; the first time I did the mod, I chose to let the program decide, and the basic options worked. I had to reinstall after an update though, and then I had to use the reccomended option, which is what I've used since (and that has worked for me).
8) Once metainjector is done running, you can delete all the mod files and launch the game. OR, you can try to launch the game anyways, and you *might* make it to the character loading page before the anti-cheat/mod program kicks you out. Then you can see if the mod actually worked or not, before you go and delete all the files.
9) Files to delete: BDOToolkit, BDOToolkit policy files (at the bottom of PAZ), metainjector, resorepless. I've noticed that if I just remove the other files (the ones in the first couple folders) from PAZ, I can run the game, but I know that some people have to delete these also to avoid BDO's detection program.

Note: this works for me, but is NOT through steam or GameZ. I'm actually not sure what BDO's normal launcher is called....

If you are playing from NA, through the BDO launcher and NOT steam or GameZ, and this does NOT work, here are some things you can troubleshoot:
1) did you REALLY delete all files? Besides checking PAZ folder, check downloads, quick access, desktop, etc. for any copies that you may have missed.
2) Try doing what you did, but choose the other option when deciding where files go (this was something I had to do once, that fixed it for me)
3) If you made any body slider customizations, or weapon customizations, reset them to the defaults, and retry everything. Weapon customization options can cause some weird things to happen, such as crash resorepless (when that happened for me, it was because files-to-patch for lahn was missing a file. But that's a more complicated change than just getting basic nudity going.)

Still not working? Then either I missed something because I'm still pretty new to this myself, or I didn't communicate clearly enough what I did (this stuff can be really confusing unless you've been doing it for a while), or for whatever reason your system is working differently than mine and I can't help with that.

Also, the main resorepless nude mod page has some directions. I've noticed they change slightly every now and then, so make sure you do exactly what they say. Unless that doesn't work :(

Edit: Also, for people who have the game crash after launching (darn detection program), *sometimes* you can just relaunch the game and it will work. Actually, almost every time I have done something with the mod, no matter which files I delete (even if I delete all of them) the FIRST time I launch the game the detection program crashes it. But if I just launch the game again, and click play again, it will work. (It's very weird. I have no idea why that happens. Also, this post is getting very long.)

Hey, I am unable to show my screen that I had, but just imagine the small box appearing to load the game, then disappearing and nothing ever loading. Sorry about the wait, I do appreciate you for explaining this.

And yes, if you delete everything mod related from the computer for the NA servers, it loads.
Just load the launcher first, patch the game, delete EVERYTHING for the patch, and then press the play.
I found that if I look at everything that is installed for the patch first, then if I delete all I saw, it will play.
Hopefully, after the patch this week with Guardian awakening, it will continue.

- M

Zarikan

Potential Patron
Please tell me whether the mod will be updated for blocked servers? Or you can safely delete the game?

Shakeys

Potential Patron
View attachment 102121

1. i run launcher..as pic above..then i replace mod meta and press start
View attachment 102122
2.this smart guard popup and few second this popup request client update
View attachment 102123

im already remove all mod file from pc and recycle bin..only meta file in paz folder..
tell me what step i do wrong
wrong order...

1. open resopless > costomize > install, let it finish untill meta windows pop, (BUT DONT INJECT )
2. open patcher/ game launcher let it update ( like your pic NO 3 ,)
3. log in ( dont Start game )
4. Inject using meta injector,
5. delete all exe ( resopless, meta and BDO toolkit )
6. empty bin,
7. start game, ( when u log off patcher will update back.. but no need to costomize back using resop, just meta inject only )refer no ( 3 )

sry bad english..

Venoxxx

Potential Patron
its weird that i followed every step of the instructions and i even deleted every files that i extracted and downloaded, but this shit keeps bothering me, dont know if it is my region's problem , im in SEA but i use vpn to switch my region to NA/EU/JAP server but it still doesnt work

Attachments

• 1580807400232.png
    1580807400232.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 267

Terix3

Swell Supporter
its weird that i followed every step of the instructions and i even deleted every files that i extracted and downloaded, but this shit keeps bothering me, dont know if it is my region's problem , im in SEA but i use vpn to switch my region to NA/EU/JAP server but it still doesnt work
Are you using SEA client ? You still connect to SEA servers with SEA client regardless where you set your VPN to.
To play on NA/EU you need client from The Best MMORPG | Black Desert Online , likewise JP has its own client as well.

bit

Potential Patron
Hey guys. I would like to share some of my discoveries that will make your tools better. Existing tools are invaluable resource for repacking .meta, but they are incomplete. These details i am about to share are the missing piece of the puzzle that would allow you to completely repack .meta from scratch. So here we go:

* File names are encoded with euc-kr. This is 99% irrelevant, unless you want few files with korean characters to unpack with correct name.
* When unpacked size < 1024, file content in paz will not be compressed. Meaning file content will not have a 3/9 byte header. So dont do this AMGarkin/UnPAZ, check for uiOriginalSize < 1024.
* Hash field in file records of .meta file are actually a hash of lowercase file path within the archive. Hashing algorithm is here: AMGarkin/UnPAZ (very important!)
* File records of .meta file are sorted by hash in ascending order (very important!)
* DirectoryEntry.index = DirectoryEntry[i - 1].index + DirectoryEntry[i - 1].file_count
* File and directory entries follow same order. File entries can be accessed as FileEntryArray[ DirectoryEntry.index + 2 ]. This would get second file in the directory pointed by DirectoryEntry.
* Headers in paz files seem to not matter. Copying relevant fields from .meta file entry records is fine.
* Paz file structure: int hash; int file_count; int string_table_size; char string_table[string_table_size] /* ice-encrypted like in .meta file */; file_records[file_count]; /* here follows file data */

Thats about it. Rest of the information is well researched. Now you should be able to make a perfect .meta rebuilder.

I still do not have an answer what compression they used and whether we could compress files in a way compatible with original decompression routine. If you happen to know - do tell.

Cheers o/

Last edited:

Terix3

Swell Supporter
Does this means that i have to buy another copy of the game? Because right now im playing through Steam.
Yes and your characters won't be there.
There are 3 versions of Black Desert Online on Steam, i view them through steamdb as otherwise steam redirects / hides the other versions:
The one published by Kakao Games is NA/EU.

Last edited:

Venoxxx

Potential Patron
Yes and your characters won't be there.
There are 3 versions of Black Desert Online on Steam, i view them through steamdb as otherwise steam redirects / hides the other versions:
The one published by Kakao Games is NA/EU.
But I cant buy another copy from steam right? Because I already have 1 which is the SEA client and when I try to log in to my account and buy the EA/NA version it still appears that I already own the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.