Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

hyunoka

Potential Patron
The mod is not working after the last patch. I've reinstalled it again, using only resorepless and restore'n patch as always and now the game closes instantly after launching, no error message or warning.

alhot11

Potential Patron
The mod is not working after the last patch. I've reinstalled it again, using only resorepless and restore'n patch as always and now the game closes instantly after launching, no error message or warning.
what server you playing only wanna know what server they blocked. the rest of the server

loshort

Potential Patron
VPN으로 일본검은사막 하려는데 회원가입을 눌러도 반응이 없네요...
api.pmang.jp만 뜨고 못넘어감... 혹시 해결방법 아시는분?

kimslf

Casual Client
VPN으로 일본검은사막 하려는데 회원가입을 눌러도 반응이 없네요...
api.pmang.jp만 뜨고 못넘어감... 혹시 해결방법 아시는분?
기존검은사막 지우시고 gamezdb 설치후, 모드 설치 하세요.
겜은 한글 지원하는데 한글챗은 지원하지 않는다는 ㅠ..ㅠ

kimslf

Casual Client
아 그럼 다른서버 검은사막을 하는건가요?
프리서버이고 접속자는 각채널당 본게임의 절반정도로 보입니다.
접속국가는 전세계인듯요.
오만가지 언어가 영문으로 날아다님요
한글은 복붙으로 가능함요.

Jaenos

Potential Patron
Hey. Jae-Hee, I have pure love too.

If you block this mode like this way.. I will be a gangster then.

Should I have to refund pearl like a gangster?

KONRAD

Potential Patron

Hi. I just reinstalled BDO and trying following the instructions in this thread but I can't get the nude mod or the body parts max size settings to work (when creating a new character). I get the error above when I run Restore N' Patch as an admin, but when I press any key like it says the game just runs normally as if there were no mods installed. What's also weird is the characters I made a while a go (maybe a year or two) still reflect the adjustments I made to the slider settings back then (they're bigger than what I can make with the unmodded game) unfortunately they are now fully clothed :(

Are these mods currently working on NA servers?

G

Garett1169

View attachment 99454

Hi. I just reinstalled BDO and trying following the instructions in this thread but I can't get the nude mod or the body parts max size settings to work (when creating a new character). I get the error above when I run Restore N' Patch as an admin, but when I press any key like it says the game just runs normally as if there were no mods installed. What's also weird is the characters I made a while a go (maybe a year or two) still reflect the adjustments I made to the slider settings back then (they're bigger than what I can make with the unmodded game) unfortunately they are now fully clothed :(

Are these mods currently working on NA servers?
I'd like to know also. I have been reinstalling this 3x now and still cant get it to work. Same as most of you. About to give up. No idea why some people have no issues and alot have the same issue. I'm in US.

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
You don't neccessarily need Restore'n Patch. Once you patched the game using Meta injector you can run it from the normal launcher.
Restore N'Patch is a "fail safe" in case the Launcher updates BDO. When you start the Launcher through RNP it replaces the modded meta file with the original, checks if the game was updated and copies the modded one back over the original just before the launcher starts the game processes.
Without that it can happen that you launcher starts and updates and in the middle of it screams "corrupt file, need recheck and repair".
Thats all there is to Restore N'Patch

Wrenparah

Potential Patron
I've managed to get Resorepless mod to work (NA server), and some of the sliders work (all except neck, chest area, and breasts), but obviously with half the sliders not working, it's not really worth it. If anyone who has been successful with getting sliders to work could tell us how to do it, I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

Gwyn

Potential Patron
im not sure about the custom sliders not working i still havent tried those, but if you have no nipples it would seem to me that the metainjector is not properly injecting the new textures from resorepless?

Make sure you have this folder structure Paz > files_to_patch > .resorepless > character > texture

use the keep folder structure "recommended" option when using metainjector. hope it works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.