Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

Minaii

Avid Affiliate
Eu server not workin xingn found it like a cheat

i just follow all the instructions..... it takes 30 second of game and close it automatically

Yes after you use Meta Injector, Xing does notice that it was used, it lets you into the game and crashes you with the message a few seconds after. However xing code does not care if you simply restart the game. Also Xing code does not call this home. It simply detects "suspicious" software but since the second time you start the game, the "suspicious" software is not used right before starting, then xing code does not recognize it.

Nazae

Potential Patron
This is the first time I encountered this error. I appreciate any help. I am playing in US/NA. I had already tried cleaning everything as suggested on the Troubleshoot section of the first page and still have this error. After this error, it enters the game but no changes are made.

Last edited:

nika01807

Potential Patron
This is the first time I encountered this error. I appreciate any help. I am playing in US/NA. I had already tried cleaning everything as suggested on the Troubleshoot section of the first page and still have this error. After this error, it enters the game but no changes are made.

View attachment 99198
After Running Resorepless take the first option in Meta injector instead of the second. That fixed it for me.

S

Sunandmoon77777

Hello there! So I am not sure what my problem is, I can get the nude mod working fine but I can't get the breast scaling part of the mod working at all! I was wondering if anyone has had this issue and if anyone knows what to do about it, any help would be appreciated! :^D

Actually, for some reason my mods only work when I use the normal game launcher and don't work or appear whenever I use the restore n patch exe, I am not sure why if anyone might be able to help. :^(

Nazae

Potential Patron
Does it work with the usual launcher?

usual launcher? As in, after done all the Resorepless and Meta Injector, then launched Restore N' Patch, then launched BDO Launcher? After login then start game, I got the above error image.

If just running the game by itself without Restore N' Patch, it runs normally without any mods.

I will explain what I have done in details in case you can pinpoint on where I could have gone wrong. So firstly, I had uninstalled the game a few months ago due to lost interest and this mod stopped working. Just recently returned and tried to install the mod again and it works (so woohoo, an incentive is back lol).

The step that I did when I returned back to BDO (NA/US server):
1. Install BDO.
2. Run BDOToolkit Installer (v.1.3.0).
3. Run Resorepless (v.3.6f) (as Admin) and adjust the cloths and breasts size settings
4. Resorepless launched Meta Injector (v.1.4.0.1) then choose option 1 "Keep files and folders structures..."
5. Run Restore N' Patch (v.1.3.1.3).
6. Run BDO Launcher, login, start game, everything is good. Plays for a few days.
7. BDO weekly update hits
8. Run Resorepless (as Admin) and install, Meta Injector then choose option 1 "Keep files and folders structures..."
9. Run Restore N' Patch.
10. Run BDO Launcher, login, start game, got the error image from Restore N' Patch.

Adding a few more info if it help:
Meta version: 1249

Is there any step I should be doing in between update that I was not aware about? Am I supposed to clean up anything between the updates?

Thanks again for the reply. Appreciate it.

Last edited:

nika01807

Potential Patron
Hello there! So I am not sure what my problem is, I can get the nude mod working fine but I can't get the breast scaling part of the mod working at all! I was wondering if anyone has had this issue and if anyone knows what to do about it, any help would be appreciated! :^D

Actually, for some reason my mods only work when I use the normal game launcher and don't work or appear whenever I use the restore n patch exe, I am not sure why if anyone might be able to help. :^(

I had the same problem. I got it fixed by using the first option at the Meta Injector part.

usual launcher? As in, after done all the Resorepless and Meta Injector, then launched Restore N' Patch, then launched BDO Launcher? After login then start game, I got the above error image.

If just running the game by itself without Restore N' Patch, it runs normally without any mods.

I will explain what I have done in details in case you can pinpoint on where I could have gone wrong. So firstly, I had uninstalled the game a few months ago due to lost interest and this mod stopped working. Just recently returned and tried to install the mod again and it works (so woohoo, an incentive is back lol).

The step that I did when I returned back to BDO (NA/US server):
1. Install BDO.
2. Run BDOToolkit Installer (v.1.3.0).
3. Run Resorepless (v.3.6f) (as Admin) and adjust the cloths and breasts size settings
4. Resorepless launched Meta Injector (v.1.4.0.1) then choose option 1 "Keep files and folders structures..."
5. Run Restore N' Patch (v.1.3.1.3).
6. Run BDO Launcher, login, start game, everything is good. Plays for a few days.
7. BDO weekly update hits
8. Run Resorepless (as Admin) and install, Meta Injector then choose option 1 "Keep files and folders structures..."
9. Run Restore N' Patch.
10. Run BDO Launcher, login, start game, got the error image from Restore N' Patch.

Adding a few more info if it help:
Meta version: 1249

Is there any step I should be doing in between update that I was not aware about? Am I supposed to clean up anything between the updates?

Thanks again for the reply. Appreciate it.

Before I start the launcher and I know, that the game would update, I run Meta Injector and do restore backup. Then check files, just to know if every patched file is undone. Just then I update and run Meta Injector afterwards (don't need to run resorepless unless you want to change mod settings). Meta Version should be 1250 then.

Nazae

Potential Patron
Before I start the launcher and I know, that the game would update, I run Meta Injector and do restore backup. Then check files, just to know if every patched file is undone. Just then I update and run Meta Injector afterwards (don't need to run resorepless unless you want to change mod settings). Meta Version should be 1250 then.

I tried restore backup and clean the files again but my Meta version is still 1249... What should I do?

Nazae

Potential Patron
Then try to patch on new clean install. Otherwise I don't know what else you could do.
Ooof.... that is pretty annoying... I will try a clean install and see how it goes...
*Edit: After I cleaned the PAZ folder and let the game re-download all the files then Meta Injector again it works. Though my Meta version is still 1249 though. So not sure what's with that.

Oh also, I don't know if it got explained anywhere, but do you still need to run "Prevent File Re-check" on Meta Injector?

Last edited:

nika01807

Potential Patron
Ooof.... that is pretty annoying... I will try a clean install and see how it goes...
*Edit: After I cleaned the PAZ folder and let the game re-download all the files then Meta Injector again it works. Though my Meta version is still 1249 though. So not sure what's with that.

Oh also, I don't know if it got explained anywhere, but do you still need to run "Prevent File Re-check" on Meta Injector?

I would run the prevent because it will tell you, if your patch and the game version is not the same. If it works, then maybe 1249 is the newest patch available in NA (or where you come from). In EU it is 1250 though.

Nazae

Potential Patron
I would run the prevent because it will tell you, if your patch and the game version is not the same. If it works, then maybe 1249 is the newest patch available in NA (or where you come from). In EU it is 1250 though.
Ahh alright. Yes, I'm playing in NA. I will remember to restore the backup before every new patch.

Thanks for all the responses and clarification man. I greatly appreciate all the help.

leek41

Potential Patron
Is reorepless works in BDO private server(gamezbd)?
I've installed resorepless in gamezbd's paz folder
but it shows no nude in game

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.