Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (9 Viewers)

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Got it working on NA server. missing step was the deleting of pad0000.meta.RNP and pad0000[date].meta.backup
If you see someone with a wacky bodyslider like super boobs please use /whisper to talk to them about the mod. I have had some who use /general and /social chat to comment on the mod. Just a PSA.
Rant over here are the steps I used and worked so far.

1. I had to download all 7 gig BDO update again cause I got a corrupt file error after login.
2. Per lylbron, delete pad0000.meta.RNP and pad0000[date].meta.backup in Paz folder, I deleted all of my .backup files. It will create a new .backup file after you run resorepless, leave this one alone.
3. Follow lylbron's steps on page 326

My settings are female only. Shaved vagina. I was able to adjust body slider setting in resorepless min 0.90 with max 5.00. May have to run this again come next Tuesday.

damikodann

Potential Patron
still getting "invalid client" warning on SEA, no matter how many times i try. Did all you guys steps above (delete everything except file to patch folder, delete pad0000.meta.rnp , pad0000[date].meta.backup , etc...
not sure if SEA server also blocked this mod or it's just my mistake somewhere

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
I am on NA server non-steam client. I think KR servers are done for as to this MOD. In 2017 Kakao tried blocking this MOD. Back then we had BlackfireBR and Suzu for help. One of them, probably BlackfireBR made Restore N' patch to bypass the BDO launcher file checker.

If on win7 or win10 rightclick run as administrator on all executable files.
1. What I did was completely redownload the 7 gigs of update.
2. Then deletes pad0000.meta.RNP and pad0000[date].meta.backup in Paz folder. Delete all the backup files. In my case pad0000.meta.RNP is no longer in my paz folder even after game play. If it gets recreated try deleting again run resorepless again.
3. run BDOToolkit, run resorepless [make your adjustments] it will auto run meta injector - I find the mod will work if I do not get the Y/N question on meta injector option 5 to prevent file recheck. Could just be me.
4. Delete all the MOD files all of them that was extracted in Paz folder. The 3 folders Files_to_patch, Patcher_resource and Source_codes can be left alone.
5. Empty your recycle bin or better yet use a file shredder if you have one. Delete any and all extracted mod files even ones in other folders just to be sure. ZIP files are fine.
6. I kept restore N' Patch in the Paz folder. Use Restore N' Patch to launch game. If you get kicked out by antihack just run the game again.

My characters are all female. Someone mention they had issues with male characters. I left it at shave vagina, lylbron mention he had issue with full bush. I was also able to make resorepless adjustments including body adjustment. It's still working 24 hrs later.

triphop kaifa

Potential Patron
PLS HELP ME!

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
Here we go with some screenshots. I am on NA server, none steam client on win 10. With this I was able to use the regular BDO launcher.
I'm usually on NA_Velia 1. I have a thic, Super Thic and Ultra thic saved body settings for all my Toons.
This still worked for me even after undoing the mod and running it again. Was working great for 2 days now I am getting constant disconnects.
Could be my internet or Xigncode going haywire.

1. I deleted version.dat file from Black Desert Online folder and redownlaoded all 35 gigs of updates.
2. I extracted all MOD files to a folder I created then cut and pasted the MOD files to the Paz folder.
3. Delete pad0000.meta.RNP and pad0000[date].meta.backup in Paz folder. The .RNP file is no longer in my Paz folder even after doing a complete redownload of BDO updates. No Idea what .RNP files does
4. Run BDoToolkit, Run Resorepless it will auto run meta injector. For Meta Injector opt 1. Run injector, chose keep files and folders. then opt 5. prevent file recheck.

Here is my Meta Injector screenshot. This is opt 5 prevent file re-check. If I get this screen and it does not ask me for a Y/N for some reason the MOD will work.

6. Delete the files I highlighted in Blue in the screenshots. The 3 folders at the top can be left alone.

7. Empty the recycle bin. Also delete on Mod files in your extracted folder if any are still there.

Nixon

Potential Patron
Here we go with some screenshots. I am on NA server, none steam client on win 10. With this I was able to use the regular BDO launcher.
I'm usually on NA_Velia 1. I have a thic, Super Thic and Ultra thic saved body settings for all my Toons.
This still worked for me even after undoing the mod and running it again. Was working great for 2 days now I am getting constant disconnects.

1. I deleted version.dat file from Black Desert Online folder and redownlaoded all 35 gigs of updates.
2. I extracted all MOD files to a folder I created then cut and pasted the MOD files to the Paz folder.
3. Delete pad0000.meta.RNP and pad0000[date].meta.backup in Paz folder. The .RNP file is no longer in my Paz folder even after doing a complete redownload of BDO updates. No Idea what .RNP files does
4. Run BDoToolkit, Run Resorepless it will auto run meta injector. For Meta Injector opt 1. Run injector, chose keep files and folders. then opt 5. prevent file recheck.
View attachment 98457
Here is my Meta Injector screenshot. This is opt 5 prevent file re-check. If I get this screen and it does not ask me for a Y/N for some reason the MOD will work.View attachment 98458
6. Delete the files I highlighted in Blue in the screenshots. The 3 folders at the top can be left alone.
View attachment 98459
View attachment 98460
7. Empty the recycle bin. Also delete on Mod files in your extracted folder if any are still there.
doesn't work on ru server. be glad while you can. Soon block will come on NA servers too.

longtzu

Avid Affiliate
True, NA servers are usually last to get the AXE. Without this MOD, BDO itself is not enough to keep me playing and spending money on BDO. I don't really mine not seeing naked but still nice to have. My preference is the extreme body MOD beyond what Kakao set. They could probably make extra money by offering a extreme body slider option. I'll enjoy it until Tuesday's update when it all goes to hell again.

fenghaolan5

Potential Patron
[QUOTE =“ Nixon,帖子:203185,成员:236139”]
在ru服务器上不起作用。可以的时候高兴。不久,块也将出现在NA服务器上。
[/引用]
i dont have '黑色沙漠online / version.dat'

mario9785ify

Potential Patron

View attachment 98457
Here is my Meta Injector screenshot. This is opt 5 prevent file re-check. If I get this screen and it does not ask me for a Y/N for some reason the MOD will work.View attachment 98458
View attachment 98459
View attachment 98460
Well ive done all of this and the game doesn't crash anymore but now none pf the changes i make in resorpless show up.

WitchBitch

Potential Patron
I think that in KR server, they check meta file.. so we are done for this mod
but who knows?
BlackfireBR back and solve the problem

Gwyn

Potential Patron
Im on NA server and the main Resorpless mods and also my own custom textures are working, and Ive not had any problems in the past few weeks. After maintanance I usually delete version.dat in the Black Desert Online folder and have to redownload stuffs. If i forget ill get the corrupted file thing when i go to update and I think it just does it automatically redownload everything anyways.

I only have Resorepless and Meta injector as extra things in my PAZ folder. For the custom textures follow this instructions:
Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod

Ive not had to start over from scratch in a long time. but when its after the weekly patch here is my sequence to get it going again:
1) delete version.dat and redownload and patch update
2) run meta-injector (as administrator)
3) run bdo (as administrator, but not sure if necessary)

all resorepless settings are saved and its working very well for me at the moment, however I cannot comment on the body sliders as i dont use those. Just posting to confirm is working. Good Luck everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.