Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod (7 Viewers)

FlayFullstar

Potential Patron
hey guys can someone tell me what i'm suppose to do when they update BDO? i have figured it out every time up until now but i feels like i have to do something different every time and now that they decided they wanna run an update literally every week a guide to managing through the update would be awesome if thats possible

kancel0

Vivacious Visitor
before the update open resorepless press 6 for uninstall hit 1 for restore backup. close resorepless delete the backup that is in the paz foulder patch the game... run resorepless and install your mods again enjoy the tittys.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
Only for Live Players. (Advanced users only)

make new .txt, include batch script below. rename it with .bat extension and place this bat into Paz folder.

Code:
@echo off
setlocal
cd /d %~dp0
Call :UnZipFile "G:\Black Desert Online\Paz\" "F:\Software\_Patch\Black Desert Online\Restore N' Patch.zip"
START /wait "" "Restore N' Patch.exe" -patch
del "Restore N' Patch.exe"
exit /b

:UnZipFile <ExtractTo> <newzipfile>
set vbs="%temp%\_.vbs"
if exist %vbs% del /f /q %vbs%
>%vbs%  echo Set fso = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")
>>%vbs% echo If NOT fso.FolderExists(%1) Then
>>%vbs% echo fso.CreateFolder(%1)
>>%vbs% echo End If
>>%vbs% echo set objShell = CreateObject("Shell.Application")
>>%vbs% echo set FilesInZip=objShell.NameSpace(%2).items
>>%vbs% echo objShell.NameSpace(%1).CopyHere(FilesInZip)
>>%vbs% echo Set fso = Nothing
>>%vbs% echo Set objShell = Nothing
cscript //nologo %vbs%
if exist %vbs% del /f /q %vbs%

Change this line
Call :UnZipFile "G:\Black Desert Online\Paz\" "F:\Software\_Patch\Black Desert Online\Restore N' Patch.zip"
"G:\Black Desert Online\Paz\"
Path to Paz Folder
"F:\Software\_Patch\Black Desert Online\Restore N' Patch.zip" Path to RestoryNPatch's zip
*If Restore n Patch.exe is not compressed xign will locate it on your computer if recently accessed. so we just delete it after patching

What this batch file does:
1. Unzips Restore n Patch.exe from the zip file into Paz folder
2. Runs BDO launcher and waits for launcher to close
3. Once Play is hit executes Restore n Patch.exe -patch to force patch
4. deletes Restore n Patch.exe from the Paz folder

Important!
Issues on patch days you will have to manually remove pad00000.meta, rename the latest backup yourself, after run the normal launcher after updating is complete close and restart the launcher using the batchfile method

(can be a pain in the ass to deal with if you don't back up paz folder and version files sadly.)

*reasoning sometimes during this long patch it mistakenly thinks the launcher has closed? and executes Restore n Patch.exe during the BDO update.

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
I swear every time I open this thread there are more and more random steps that people like to add as "fixes" or "workarounds" without ever reporting an issue, and no, saying that something is "not working" is not reporting an issue, there's no context or anything for me to work on. No-one bothers posting any screenshots, proper details or anything of the kind, I'm not a kindergarten tutor, read the damn guidance, it's there so that I would have something to work with when issues are reported, but the details asked for in the guidance haven't been posted in a single post once in the last 30 pages.

As much as I enjoy programming, I don't enjoy dealing with this, I don't like repeating myself over and over, give me details to work with or don't post anything at all.

iThinkiWin

Avid Affiliate
Im on Live not steam.
xign detects restore n patch no matter where its located on my machine.
has to be executed with -patch (force).
program works as intended, what i posted has nothing to do with rnp but instead is just a macro to auto unzip/run/delete to avoid xign detect.

*if you were referring to my post.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
There's a pretty noticeable neck seam for PHW nude texture as shown below: Will this be fixed in the near future?

lambolzzz

Potential Patron
Hi guys, where can I find this texture file? this is Ayo's tail texture.
pnw_00_lb_0071_hair.dds

I'm modifying bdo texture for the first time.
I want to make it transparent so that it doesn't appear in game.
Also, I'm wondering if I'm going to be changing pac file associated with the texture.

Thanks
Did you get this working?

a7477

Potential Patron
KsDwzf3.jpg
b2wCD96.jpg
jKgmkNQ.jpg
jKM2R7Q.png
GTWFNO3.png
A9Fj8kn.png

I tried it at once!
This is a wonderful application of this modified polygon modeling to games.
I can make a man's dick lol
How do the bones in your software add to the model? Why can't I import bone with MAMY and BLENDER?

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
How do the bones in your software add to the model? Why can't I import bone with MAMY and BLENDER?
You probably can not import COLLADA (. Dae) well.
Try blender with the latest version
I am using maya and 3ds max, so I do not know for sure

R

rhaegar

body sliders for Meta Injector

...\Paz\files_to_patch\gamecommondata
and run meta injector

I've been using these sliders for the nude mod, since I cannot change the values w/o the game crashing on start up (shows the anti-cheat to the lower right but doesnt start the game) while using resorepless' slider edits. Is it possible to get the waist/thigh/butt sliders to work as well? Or is there another fix for sliders out there?

I got it working now. Just ook out the gamecommondata folder and put it in the 'files to patch' folder, instead of the .resorepless folder that it is installed in. Not sure if this is a commonly known fix but after digging through 50~ pages I didn't see it around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
The specular texture of the head is changed when remastering.
It is relieved when the neck part of the body specular and the neck part of the head are fitted.

Do you mean this texture? How would I be able to fix it myself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.