3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Golden Pig LoML Issues. This is from PA using the same texture files from stars end.. and recoloring them. my edits are uh. Over Blooming them lol

Fair Warning Its SUPER BRIGHT. ill note this here so i can fix this later. ( Fixed and patched up on 11/8 )

Attachments

2023-10-22_690121438.JPG
3.2 MB · Views: 181

Last edited:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
20 foot waves anyone? Wont push it more it clips way to much. lol Does make ur boat Float abit too. Thunder storms are super active in game now. Not as a main weather pattern because it crashed games Seq script.
2023-10-20_594844525.JPG

Last edited:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Almost Novemebr Queen, you dropping this soon? :)
What mods are you lookin for on this in general on my world?

- their will be some files that will need to be worked on. that i lost intrest in. Like outfit mods.
few weapon test mods that need replaced. ( nothing game crashing that ive found yet. )
mostly the rest should be okay. Dine will be either empty for ur mod. or i will patch it in with something.

Things also to consider its dark in most times. some area's are bright. (desert area) and some are colorful. and some raining alot. thunder alot. more weather mechanic's. alter and changed.
Do you want more sun in game?
guess i could upload two dif versions of the game also xD

monstahunta

Modder
What mods are you lookin for on this in general on my world?

- their will be some files that will need to be worked on. that i lost intrest in. Like outfit mods.
few weapon test mods that need replaced. ( nothing game crashing that ive found yet. )
mostly the rest should be okay. Dine will be either empty for ur mod. or i will patch it in with something.

Things also to consider its dark in most times. some area's are bright. (desert area) and some are colorful. and some raining alot. thunder alot. more weather mechanic's. alter and changed.
Do you want more sun in game?
guess i could upload two dif versions of the game also xD
Im not that interested in the outfit mods, except for the ones that you think are okay to use. Aside from that, everything else is what im looking for ;) (specially the class vfx mods - that I am really looking forward to).

regarding more sun in the game, i wouldnt mind it unless is too much work, otherwise should be fine.

you rock btw!

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Im not that interested in the outfit mods, except for the ones that you think are okay to use. Aside from that, everything else is what im looking for ;) (specially the class vfx mods - that I am really looking forward to).

regarding more sun in the game, i wouldnt mind it unless is too much work, otherwise should be fine.

you rock btw!
Good to know! . ill work something out on weather. ill cut out the outfit side of it and part out in another DL section when its ready. Reason im waiting tell After halloween is because i wanna see if im able to make halloween perm or not. (Bigger Moon)

monstahunta

Modder
Good to know! . ill work something out on weather. ill cut out the outfit side of it and part out in another DL section when its ready. Reason im waiting tell After halloween is because i wanna see if im able to make halloween perm or not. (Bigger Moon)
Awesome !! cant wait ;)

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
release is delayed just tell they remove the halloween update, still seeing it around bdo. after its gone ill release it.
Just wanna make sure for crashing issue dont arise from weather changes.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Black Spirit changed to Blue Spirit from LoML
sorrynotsorry.JPG

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
still lookin to add few more touch ups to desert. like textures on sand. but atm its fine for now. Thunderstorms and what not do happen per normal. and more often in other spots.
2023-11-05_463820493.JPG

Attachments

2023-11-05_475644394.JPG
3.2 MB · Views: 75

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
yeah if they remove the halloween stuff. only waiting cause i dont want the game to crash insta. if they take something out i have put in. weather wise.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Released the mod. Any bugs you may have post em here. i can try to help you adjust it when i can.

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Cosplay horns are guardians cape. ( for guardian ) helps with outfits that dont have capes. :) enjoy.
guardiancape.JPG
yesss.JPG

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Gonna work on Christmas theme weather soon. (Just weather). snow on the ground and snow active. maybe some ice? This will be a Files to patch directing for you and ur game set up. when its done

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.