3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Added feather animation to guardian outfit with different cape. ill try to nab animation instead. Currently working on Effect changes for few more char/ Sound changes are being..difficult... also adding in effects for more items. Had ppl Request downloads alot its coming soon i promise :) Just tryin to finish up this edit

(10/01/23) Feather efffected deleted. Put crows in place now. that flutter everywhere

View attachment 2023-09-18_234086067.JPG

Attachments

2023-09-18_234054011.JPG
1.9 MB · Views: 176

Last edited:

nocturnal

Potential Patron
Look forward to your modifications being fully released and thank you for your hard work. I would add maybe linking this tread in the more visited posts for BDO, bc I just by chance caught this post as I have the current BDO threads bookmarked so I'm not sure if a lot of the BDO players on this forum didn't see this or not. Either way thanks again and I appreciate what you are doing!

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Valencia Sun changes. More color sky aswell changed.
2023-09-21_186745036.JPG

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Overveiw on few idea's for timing for effects. Currently testing / Snow/Sand/ effects on locations for when they active.

Attachments

2023-09-22_271037645.JPG
5.8 MB · Views: 151

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
playing with different idea's almost finished with environment effects though. Effects change naturally with game time.Still might use snow instead. Garmoth attacks changed showcase soon.

Attachments

Last edited:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
I'm waiting for the follow up work you are!
the wha? xD im currently editing new seasons ui. if you talking about more Ui work. All LoML changes are done. bosses replaced with nsfw ladies.

Last edited:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
I went ahead and put the Rain effect instead of the portal's or sand/ snow. fits better. I did leave snow on for some area's just cause its nice :)

(10/01/23 Deleted rain edit. Because game seq has rain already instead ill use fire. or something instead)
2023-09-23_10442497.JPG

Last edited:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
I think im pretty well done with effects weather wise. The Gif below has High Wind replaced with lightning. And Snow added to certain area's of bdo. The snow in this gif is event snow from bdo event. other snow is basic jade starlight forest snow. Gonna work on finishing up textures . for anything missing. but im ALMOST their guys. :D thank you again for ur support. Sound changes wont happen. they arn't equal and i dont wanna
mess with the xlm for it because its similar to the game commondata,

giphy (2).gif

Last edited:

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
*reserved for desert effect checkup.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Did I see this right? Is your main a Sorc? If so....OMG! I main a sorc too, love that class. These are looking insane, I'm very thankful you are sharing your hard work with all of us. You rock!

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Did I see this right? Is your main a Sorc? If so....OMG! I main a sorc too, love that class. These are looking insane, I'm very thankful you are sharing your hard work with all of us. You rock!
i main/ lahn/guardian/drak/sorc. im slacking on effect changes on the rest of the char/ So like right now im working on Nova/witch/valk/maegu. I do apologize cause i wrapped up the effects for background too my mods. but few char's left are next up. textures i think are about done. New update on seasons came out today so im gonna replace that Ui with a new one . add some drak effects due to the new buff's. Still trying to change the Great Ocean to Lava. but thats proving to be a challange. But! i promise its worth the wait. because when i release it all you will have to do is just patch the game and go. then add in your outfit's or i can slide you packs when i release this. with ofcourse credit from the creator's. =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.