3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Looks like Garmoth has lost some weight! Are you planning on holding off your mods until you are fully done modding or will you be releasing in stages? I'd really like to try some of your costume mods, environmental mods. They look great!
Oh cronmoth was flying over so i tried to get a pic of the exposed bone :D Im gonna release it as a whole. I will be listing issues. or anything that is missing . Like example maid outfit makes tamers body missing. lol Small things like that i need to patch up that i just havn't done yet. then kinda release new things as i go.

Probably November feels right. October PA will be Activating the event and seq code's for Halloween weather and i really wanna see what they do so i can try and make it perm. Like enlarged moon. ill probably leave my outfits on also or slide them in as an option. cause right now the file size is @ 5gigs. lol. and ive edited nearly everything. Some textures i left alone because their used in some spots i dont wanna change. Like ash forest.

patches13

Avid Affiliate
Oh cronmoth was flying over so i tried to get a pic of the exposed bone :D Im gonna release it as a whole. I will be listing issues. or anything that is missing . Like example maid outfit makes tamers body missing. lol Small things like that i need to patch up that i just havn't done yet. then kinda release new things as i go.

Probably November feels right. October PA will be Activating the event and seq code's for Halloween weather and i really wanna see what they do so i can try and make it perm. Like enlarged moon. ill probably leave my outfits on also or slide them in as an option. cause right now the file size is @ 5gigs. lol. and ive edited nearly everything. Some textures i left alone because their used in some spots i dont wanna change. Like ash forest.

OMG yes! I love the Halloween season cause of those effects that are active. Bring the spook!

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Darkknight i think is done. Gonna be touching up Sezu's Female sage with effects now. and possibly new outfits to fit better.

Not showcasing dk. awk effects not changed atm. just succ.

Attachments

2023-10-15_162046099.JPG
5.2 MB · Views: 175

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
So this one here. is sea palace weather and placed in as Townfog. This is a test but it will be changed on each one. Probably be rain/lightning probably as main. not sure. or elvia.
townfogchanges.JPG

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Sea edits are done. xD waters are not this way ALL around. Just seems to be around some spots. id say.. 40-50 of the area'. near land or other currents are not insane like this. no bugs that ive seen. just sometimes the water clips around or over you.
Black_Desert_Online_2023.10.20-21.02_V1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.