3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Ingame Fog thinkness/ Stars end changes.
2023-10-03_193702568.JPG

Attachments

2023-10-03_192524480.JPG
5.5 MB · Views: 78

Nymhorndynn

Casual Client
NSFW screen For one of the banners. ( black friday banner they made) not sure when this will pop up. but it is now changed to NSFW
View attachment 149988
Since they seem to be changing those loading screens and promo banners at each update, I stopped messing with them, too much upkeep work :p

Great work on your part tho ! I havent even begun to mess with the effect files, my brain isn't up to the task yet.
I cant wait to see your "end result" (as it's never ending) though :p *encouragement claps* :)

Since you've been messing with all the files, maybe you encountered this issue and can readily help me (not mandatory at all):
The texture files in \Black Desert Online\Paz\Files_to_patch\ui_texture\new_ui_common_forlua\window\alchemystone\ don't seem to be applied in-game (modified alchemystone_charge_bg.dds by adding a pic in the middle rectangle for instance).
Do you know if they made a new version for the alchemy stone UIs ? Since they have files in "renewal\pcremaster" folder and in "new_ui" that sometimes replace older files, but they also seem to be adding new versions without deleting the old ones that are no longer used by the game ?

Or is the UI just simply not using that middle rectangle ? (havent tested by changing the whole texture actually, I just thought of this now)

Thanks in advance if you have come accross that same problem and know the problem, otherwise I'll keep tweaking and searching in my spare time :)

P.S. I give you a modified snowfield cedar trunk texture (Black Desert Online\Paz\Files_to_patch\speedtreedata\texture) that I use to find those pesky trees a bit easier. Some cedar and some pine trees use that same texture, but 100% of all snowfield cedar trees will be among those blue trees. If you want a more lore friendly version, you can just paint a red or white "X" on the bark to be like the lumberjacks marking the trees to cut :)

Attachments

alaskacedarbark.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 84

Queen

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Modder
Author
Videographer
Editor
Teacher
Since they seem to be changing those loading screens and promo banners at each update, I stopped messing with them, too much upkeep work :p

Great work on your part tho ! I havent even begun to mess with the effect files, my brain isn't up to the task yet.
I cant wait to see your "end result" (as it's never ending) though :p *encouragement claps* :)

Since you've been messing with all the files, maybe you encountered this issue and can readily help me (not mandatory at all):
The texture files in \Black Desert Online\Paz\Files_to_patch\ui_texture\new_ui_common_forlua\window\alchemystone\ don't seem to be applied in-game (modified alchemystone_charge_bg.dds by adding a pic in the middle rectangle for instance).
Do you know if they made a new version for the alchemy stone UIs ? Since they have files in "renewal\pcremaster" folder and in "new_ui" that sometimes replace older files, but they also seem to be adding new versions without deleting the old ones that are no longer used by the game ?

Or is the UI just simply not using that middle rectangle ? (havent tested by changing the whole texture actually, I just thought of this now)

Thanks in advance if you have come accross that same problem and know the problem, otherwise I'll keep tweaking and searching in my spare time :)

P.S. I give you a modified snowfield cedar trunk texture (Black Desert Online\Paz\Files_to_patch\speedtreedata\texture) that I use to find those pesky trees a bit easier. Some cedar and some pine trees use that same texture, but 100% of all snowfield cedar trees will be among those blue trees. If you want a more lore friendly version, you can just paint a red or white "X" on the bark to be like the lumberjacks marking the trees to cut :)
Never ending? lol... im cutting it off around december. to let people have fun. and just post op here for more things as i go..

also i dont role play. no need to fake clap here.
Also again.. you answered your own question?..

sounds like you are already exploring the files. keep at it im sure you will figure it out.
The file you sent me, are already changed to burnt texture bark same with the other files. since its in more then 1 location.

Thanks again for the thumbs up! appreciate the effort!

patches13

Avid Affiliate
And more. 2023-10-11-877435096 hosted at ImgBB 2023-10-11-877376191 hosted at ImgBB also sorry had to use these links tell site is up and running for on site links.

Images you see are garmy changes Bone exposed. Darker garm ( death color with blood) replaced eyes with red

Looks like Garmoth has lost some weight! Are you planning on holding off your mods until you are fully done modding or will you be releasing in stages? I'd really like to try some of your costume mods, environmental mods. They look great!

Users who are viewing this thread

• CKCT

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.