Black Desert Online Modding Tools (1 Viewer)

skilledpt

Potential Patron
somehow when i use metainjector in v491 client, things start flicking once a while. (vanish)
bug004-2019.png

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Could someone please update the code for the PACtool so that it can read the newer files and convert them to DAE?

vianns

Potential Patron
Does somebody here would know where I can find the emojis that have been added earlier this month ?
I'd like to extract them to use on a forum. I looked at the .dds files looking for some smileys/emoji/black spirit keywords, but nothing...

Thanks !

N

noxesp

Does anyone know how to inject datasheet.bexcel without npc blinking occurring?
please someone who can help me?

Shaydow

Potential Patron
Pab files do not contain the full list of bones available to a character, but if a bone is not available for a character, models bound to it will misbehave.

What I meant was is there a way to combine the pab's so that it contains all the bones? I'm aware of the model issue, hence wondering about adding bones to the Pab file.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
What I meant was is there a way to combine the pab's so that it contains all the bones? I'm aware of the model issue, hence wondering about adding bones to the Pab file.
Technically could create a Pab that would contain all the bones, I don't believe it would make the bones available for the classes that didn't have them though (if a bone doesn't exist in the Pab list, it might still exist for the character, but I don't think it would work the other way around).

S

Smiles

Has the pac to dae been broken or am I doing something wrong? when I edit the pac_to_dae.bat with what I assume to be the correct inputs I get an error. Here is the .bat "PACtool.exe -c pew_00_lb_0035.pac bones/pew_01.pab
PAUSE"
and this is what I get when I run it "Failed to create pew_00_lb_0035_mesh00_lod0.dae"

trumpdog

Vivacious Visitor
The paz browser still won't view alot of stuff and when it extracts the those, they are all 2 kb in sized and it also goes on about failing to find textures....am I suppse to extract the entire game to use the browser properly?

vianns

Potential Patron
Hello,
Extracted and modified the .bexcel file and want to put it back in the .paz files. But when I do this, the game crashes after the logos videos.
Any hints on this ?

Client version: 491

Thanks.

mglushed

Potential Patron
Hi, is it possible to replace a normal horse appearance with a winged T9 Dream horse appearance?
May someone give a brief tutorial on how to do it please.
Thanks a lot!!

Flyin

Potential Patron
Not properly (a lot of the functionality is there but the game still can't read the file), that is something that I am trying to fix.
Wish you best of luck in doing so!
Any other features that we can look forward to? And do you take suggestions or are you fully booked out?

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Wish you best of luck in doing so!
Any other features that we can look forward to? And do you take suggestions or are you fully booked out?
There's a bunch of stuff I'm working on, but I'm just doing things at my own pace as I don't want to wear myself out, I've done it before, it really isn't enjoyable, so I'm switching priorities with a bunch of different projects and I put in work whenever I'm comfortable.

firebird71

Potential Patron
Hey! Not to be a bother but has anyone figured out where/if the game keeps the customized player characters? I have found the OG models and that's nice but I was hoping to extract my characters so I could toy with them in programs like XNALara or something. Sorry if this is a stupid question, I am not very tech savvy.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Anyone else getting this?

I can't use meta injector anymore :(

Attachments

• Xign_paz_error.jpg
    Xign_paz_error.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 198

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.