Black Desert Online Modding Tools

skilledpt

Potential Patron
somehow when i use metainjector in v491 client, things start flicking once a while. (vanish)

Kurylenko

Vivacious Visitor
Could someone please update the code for the PACtool so that it can read the newer files and convert them to DAE?

vianns

Potential Patron
Does somebody here would know where I can find the emojis that have been added earlier this month ?
I'd like to extract them to use on a forum. I looked at the .dds files looking for some smileys/emoji/black spirit keywords, but nothing...

Thanks !

noxesp

Potential Patron
Does anyone know how to inject datasheet.bexcel without npc blinking occurring?
please someone who can help me?

Shaydow

Potential Patron
Pab files do not contain the full list of bones available to a character, but if a bone is not available for a character, models bound to it will misbehave.
What I meant was is there a way to combine the pab's so that it contains all the bones? I'm aware of the model issue, hence wondering about adding bones to the Pab file.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
What I meant was is there a way to combine the pab's so that it contains all the bones? I'm aware of the model issue, hence wondering about adding bones to the Pab file.
Technically could create a Pab that would contain all the bones, I don't believe it would make the bones available for the classes that didn't have them though (if a bone doesn't exist in the Pab list, it might still exist for the character, but I don't think it would work the other way around).

Smiles

Potential Patron
Has the pac to dae been broken or am I doing something wrong? when I edit the pac_to_dae.bat with what I assume to be the correct inputs I get an error. Here is the .bat "PACtool.exe -c pew_00_lb_0035.pac bones/pew_01.pab
PAUSE"
and this is what I get when I run it "Failed to create pew_00_lb_0035_mesh00_lod0.dae"

trumpdog

Avid Affiliate
The paz browser still won't view alot of stuff and when it extracts the those, they are all 2 kb in sized and it also goes on about failing to find textures....am I suppse to extract the entire game to use the browser properly?

vianns

Potential Patron
Hello,
Extracted and modified the .bexcel file and want to put it back in the .paz files. But when I do this, the game crashes after the logos videos.
Any hints on this ?

Client version: 491

Thanks.

mglushed

Potential Patron
Hi, is it possible to replace a normal horse appearance with a winged T9 Dream horse appearance?
May someone give a brief tutorial on how to do it please.
Thanks a lot!!

Top Bottom