Black Desert Online Modding Tools (2 Viewers)

I

incbox

How we can rip our player looks from PAZ PAC files? Ninjaripper or other things doesn't work.

chr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
How we can rip our player looks from PAZ PAC files? Ninjaripper or other things doesn't work.

You can not. The sliders are applied in game somehow. Sometimes if you look closely when you start the game your character will have default face, than the sliders get applied and it morphs to the custom face.

I am not sure how they achieve this, but we can only edit the base meshes before any slider edits.
However editing the base mesh will still effect the face after sliders are applied.

So let's say you want a smaller nose than the sliders give, make the base nose a little smaller and in game you will be able to go even smaller with sliders. hope that makes sense.

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
PACtool update "1.3", requires VC++ redist 2013.

This is 100% of IndigoDesert's code, this simply disables the statement that results the error "Bone count in DAE doesn't match the one in PAC! Adding new bones isn't supported yet.", hasn't been fully tested but as far as I can tell support for adding new bones was added and this statement was never removed.
This will allow binding meshes to more bones, even if the bones weren't originally in use by the mesh, as long as the bones exist in the provided PAB file.

Attachments

PACtool.zip
38 KB · Views: 347

vianns

Potential Patron
Hi there !

I'm currently looking for a way to make the draw distance more far away, I want to "see further" in game.
I started to look at the game's files but for now I didn't find anything related to view distance. It's for private server use.

Does someone here already found such parameter ?

Thanks.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
PACtool update "1.3", requires VC++ redist 2013.

This is 100% of IndigoDesert's code, this simply disables the statement that results the error "Bone count in DAE doesn't match the one in PAC! Adding new bones isn't supported yet.", hasn't been fully tested but as far as I can tell support for adding new bones was added and this statement was never removed.
This will allow binding meshes to more bones, even if the bones weren't originally in use by the mesh, as long as the bones exist in the provided PAB file.
CdeRc6n.png

I have succeeded in importing new bones with this version.
You can also extract the bones of the new character.
Screenshot is Lahn's bone.

vianns

Potential Patron
Hey there !
In addition to my previous question...

Hi there !

I'm currently looking for a way to make the draw distance more far away, I want to "see further" in game.
I started to look at the game's files but for now I didn't find anything related to view distance. It's for private server use.

Does someone here already found such parameter ?

Thanks.

... would somebody here could tell me where I can find the world map file ? I mean, not datas, spawns or whatever, just the map image(s) file(s). I'd like to do my own offline map and use it with a kind of Google map system.

Thank you !

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Hey there !
In addition to my previous question...

... would somebody here could tell me where I can find the world map file ? I mean, not datas, spawns or whatever, just the map image(s) file(s). I'd like to do my own offline map and use it with a kind of Google map system.

Thank you !
\Black Desert Online\ui_texture\minimap\backimg_new
maybe

Kirax

Potential Patron
Hey guys
I extracted the models but when importing it into 3ds max why are the models so blocky?
1.jpg

Flyin

Potential Patron
Is it possible somehow to edit the "cutting" part of a model? The one that cuts holes into your character's model to prevent clipping. I would already be happy if I could swap it between different models.

G

Gatt

I'm having an issue with extracting the ranger version of Pavilla Outfit. (pew_10_ub_0016.pac) PAC converter simply crashes when I try to extract the .dae out of it. Is there anything that could be done about this? Is there even an alternative to PAC-DAE converter?

Last edited by a moderator:
R

rukkii

Anyone know how to compile lua files to match the game luac files? I’ve tried luac5.1 with no luck.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Having issues converting more recent files. PACtool works perfectly fine with older files, is there a newer version that supports the new files?

I had to update the 3D Object Converter tool as well to open more recent files, so this leads me to suspect PACtool is out of date.

Edit: PACtool version 1.3 gives me an Access is denied error message. (Anti-virus was blocking it). The new version works fine but still cannot read and convert newer game PAC files.

4f5cRSW.png

Last edited:

HiryuX

Potential Patron
Hi -- the new updates to 3D Obj Conv breaks the registration, so unable to export out as obj. Anyone have any other solutions for getting the new archer and lahn files into 3ds max? I tried the PACTool GUI and it crashes everytime I try to load in a archer armor pac. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Hi -- the new updates to 3D Obj Conv breaks the registration, so unable to export out as obj. Anyone have any other solutions for getting the new archer and lahn files into 3ds max? I tried the PACTool GUI and it crashes everytime I try to load in a archer armor pac. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

PACtool requires an update much like how 3D Object Converter needed an update to read the new files. The original code for PACtool doesn't seem to be working on it anymore.

Nordir

Vivacious Visitor
Is there a way to replace the material of an armor?

I've tried to change the image and material entries in the .dae and repack them. It only converts geometry data, but not the materials.

For example I want to replace the material from the Rosa Cassius "pdw_00_ub_0001_dm.pac" to point at the existing one from the starter armor "pdw_02_ub_0001_dm.pac" so I can use a seperate image for the damaged model, because unfortunately the damaged model uses the same image file as the undamaged one.

Shaydow

Potential Patron
CdeRc6n.png

I have succeeded in importing new bones with this version.
You can also extract the bones of the new character.
Screenshot is Lahn's bone.

I have a question. Is it possible then to say add Lahn's / Mystic bones to say a Witch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.