Black Desert Online Modding Tools (2 Viewers)

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
How do you convert DAE files back to PAC if the PAC contains more than 1 mesh?

I extracted 6 DEA files from a pac. Edited the first one. But when I try to convert it back to PAC and merge all the other DAE files, only the first one remains edited.

EDIT: idk wtf i did, but the merge thing wasn't working so I just wrote the PAC file 6 times, changing the one edited DAE file name to the file name of each of the 6 individual mesh names one at a time, and it works now. That's probably not what i'm supposed to be doing but it works now so... uh... cool

the middle part i removed by just deleting the texture.

I had to remove the bottom ring in blender cuz the texture is also used in the top part as well as the holahoop thing. If u just delete the texture it looks like this:

It makes me lose my fuzzies around my wrists and around the boobies. I liked the fuzzies so I removed the hulahoop in blender.

Glad you got it to work! I would have never thought to try what you did.

Cute outfit. Always makes me happy to see people getting new meshes inside BDO. Wish I knew how to do it.

Hopefully I can figure it out someday. Especially for the males, because they have almost no cool armor (IMO) and the ones that are okay are not as well done as the female armors.

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
Glad you got it to work! I would have never thought to try what you did.

Cute outfit. Always makes me happy to see people getting new meshes inside BDO. Wish I knew how to do it.

Hopefully I can figure it out someday. Especially for the males, because they have almost no cool armor (IMO) and the ones that are okay are not as well done as the female armors.

it's actually very easy. I litterally downloaded blender and the pac converter for the first time yesterday and it took me like 30 minutes to do everything. I've never use any 3d modeling software before but blender is super easy.

and it was kinda evident what the pac converter was doing, cuz every time i rewrote the pac file i could see from the DAEs it would generate that I was only writing one mesh at a time depending on what i named it

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
it's actually very easy. I litterally downloaded blender and the pac converter for the first time yesterday and it took me like 30 minutes to do everything. I've never use any 3d modeling software before but blender is super easy.

and it was kinda evident what the pac converter was doing, cuz every time i rewrote the pac file i could see from the DAEs it would generate that I was only writing one mesh at a time depending on what i named it

REALLY? Wow this makes me really hopeful. I never used a 3D program until BDO. I took online Class for Maya, but have not really done anything with the BDO models because pactool is always messing things up with the UV maps and it is frustrating.

How did you get the textures in the game for the new armor?

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
How did you get the textures in the game for the new armor?

use resorepless to find the pac files
convert the pac to dae (it'll split into like 6)
open any dae in blender
alt+shift+click to select multiple vertices
delete all the vertices until whatever part u want is gone
save the DAE
convert the DAE back to PAC (i had to do this 6 times, once for each DAE name)
put the pac in ur "files to patch folder"
done. new skill will be in game now

S

scripter0

Hi everybody,
I see that were changes in client in june and now I'm not able to convert .bexcel file to .xlsm using bexcel converter.
Can somebody advise a way to convert it?

nopopup

Potential Patron
I editted kunoichi ayo lower body pnw_00_lb_0071.dds file and installed it using the Meta Injector. It had been working before last week's patch. Maybe it was the Remaster patch and the file path changed or something. Can anyone please help me? The file has the same size. Like I said, it had been working before the patch.

Kurylenko

Avid Affiliate
Having some issues with DAE to PAC conversion. Receving a message Error: Input types mismatch. Never had this issue in the past and am not sure what is causing it. I'm using the updated version 3 conversion tool and 3dsMax with OpenCollada.

Last edited:

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Having some issues with DAE to PAC conversion. Receving a message Error: Input types mismatch. Never had this issue in the past and am not sure what is causing it. I'm using the updated version 3 conversion tool and 3dsMax with OpenCollada.

What pac are you trying to convert? I have no experienced this issue.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
Updated to include switches mentioned in the readme.txt file. Also I include all the files this time around. Sorry, I am new to this release thing, but I think I got everything this time around.

Let me know if there is anything else. Thanks

I love this UI for pac tool. Thank you so much for making it!!!

S

Skull0fDeath

so when i try extracting some armor textures most of the time they come out at a super low resolution, is this an issue with the extractor or is there something im doing wrong.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
so when i try extracting some armor textures most of the time they come out at a super low resolution, is this an issue with the extractor or is there something im doing wrong.

Same here.
what I did is extract the entire game with paz browser. Those came out the right size.

dremlock

Vivacious Visitor
running into a problem converting DAE back to pac. When edit a mesh and increase the scale, that change is not being saved when I convert the DAE to pac. Anyone having this problem?

pictured here you can see some big wings which were scaled up, but after i convert them to pac (and reextract the dae.s) the scaling reverts back to the small wings. Any idea what's happening? Why won't the pac retain that I have increased the scale? Looking at the DAE's I'm writting the pac with, they're fine. But the pac isn't writting 100% of the information in the DAEs for some reason.

4327625.PNG

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
running into a problem converting DAE back to pac. When edit a mesh and increase the scale, that change is not being saved when I convert the DAE to pac. Anyone having this problem?

pictured here you can see some big wings which were scaled up, but after i convert them to pac (and reextract the dae.s) the scaling reverts back to the small wings. Any idea what's happening? Why won't the pac retain that I have increased the scale? Looking at the DAE's I'm writting the pac with, they're fine. But the pac isn't writting 100% of the information in the DAEs for some reason.

dremlock,

I had this issue when I was converting the Fox ears into Cat ears.
You must select the Vertice when editing the scale.
You are using "-r" to replace mesh with pactool yes?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.