hyko23

Casual Client
When I first used Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod to mod the body size of Lahn Class, it didn't work. I asked around, found out there was a bug.
So I managed to find out where the bug was thanks to @suzu 's help.

On the screenshot below, there were an extra line for the "minimum" ajustement of Lahn's Body Size Sliders.

lahn 1.png

You can find this data and edit out the extra lines from yr "modding files" :
...Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\gamecommondata\customization\11

lahn2.JPG

Or you can copy from line ParamDesc Index="130" to "156" the data from another class file that isn't erroneous : I copied the lines from File 4 which are the Ranger's Datas.

Launch Meta Injector like always when you are going to mod the game.

Dralaios

Potential Patron
When I first used Black Desert Online Resorepless Nude Mod to mod the body size of Lahn Class, it didn't work. I asked around, found out there was a bug.
So I managed to find out where the bug was thanks to @suzu 's help.

On the screenshot below, there were an extra line for the "minimum" ajustement of Lahn's Body Size Sliders.

View attachment 76806

You can find this data and edit out the extra lines from yr "modding files" :
...Black Desert Online\Paz\files_to_patch\.resorepless\gamecommondata\customization\11

View attachment 76807

Or you can copy from line ParamDesc Index="130" to "156" the data from another class file that isn't erroneous : I copied the lines from File 4 which are the Ranger's Datas.

Launch Meta Injector like always when you are going to mod the game.
Works like a charm. Thank you very much for your help! This will be quite handy in the future as well. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.