Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
eiSuFz1.png

The contents of gamecommondata 's customization folder has been changed to number, but now it is details. I am ambiguous in male, female
9ispyXa.png

I corrected it because there was a mistake

The following numbers are used in this

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Code:
gamecommondata/customization/customizationpresetdata.xml
Yes
I looked at it and fixed it.

I am worried that 19, 23, 27 are not listed ...

I added them and explained that it was frozen with a character make-up and esthetic.

customizationpreserdata.xml and
After patting customizationdata.xml, char head has disappeared

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
customizationpresetdata.xml is for default presets, most of those that are listed have an empty file for a preset, doesn't seem to matter, I think it's outdated anyway, it uses class names while the paths have changed to the class type numbers, that would explain why it wasn't updated to include some classes (27 is still listed for NA/EU though), it's nothing new that there are outdated files in the game, there are a ton of older versions of scripts and other files in the game.

Some alternative names to some classes:
  • Sorcerer, Sorcer
  • WarriorTest, Temp1
  • BladeWomenTest, Temp, TempClass
  • BladeWomen, BladeMasterWomen
  • NinjaWoman, NinjaWomen
  • ShyWoman, ShyWomen
  • Combet, Combattant, Striker
  • CombetWomen, CombattantWomen
  • KusariGama, Angle, Lahn, Ran
  • RangerMan, Orange
  • SorcererTest, Temp2
  • WizardWoman, WizardWomen

Class type numbers from game scripts:
Code:
CppEnums.ClassType = {
  ClassType_Warrior = 0,
  ClassType_Temp1 = 2,
  ClassType_Ranger = 4,
  ClassType_Sorcerer = 8,
  ClassType_Temp2 = 10,
  ClassType_Lahn = 11,
  ClassType_Giant = 12,
  ClassType_Tamer = 16,
  ClassType_ShyWomen = 17,
  ClassType_Shy = 18,
  ClassType_Combattant = 19,
  ClassType_BladeMaster = 20,
  ClassType_BladeMasterWomen = 21,
  ClassType_Temp = 22,
  ClassType_CombattantWomen = 23,
  ClassType_Valkyrie = 24,
  ClassType_NinjaWomen = 25,
  ClassType_NinjaMan = 26,
  ClassType_DarkElf = 27,
  ClassType_Wizard = 28,
  ClassType_Orange = 29,
  ClassType_Kunoichi = 30,
  ClassType_WizardWomen = 31,
  ClassType_Count = 32
}

Other info:
  • The folder RangerMan will be using will be 9_PEM.
  • Test versions of all classes appear to use attack speed instead of casting speed for stats (not really important, just a fun fact).

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Yes
I looked at it and fixed it.

I am worried that 19, 23, 27 are not listed ...

I added them and explained that it was frozen with a character make-up and esthetic.

customizationpreserdata.xml and
After patting customizationdata.xml, char head has disappeared
customizationpresetdata.xml is for default presets, most of those that are listed have an empty file for a preset, doesn't seem to matter, I think it's outdated anyway, it uses class names while the paths have changed to the class type numbers, that would explain why it wasn't updated to include some classes (27 is still listed for NA/EU though), it's nothing new that there are outdated files in the game, there are a ton of older versions of scripts and other files in the game.

Some alternative names to some classes:
  • Sorcerer, Sorcer
  • WarriorTest, Temp1
  • BladeWomenTest, Temp, TempClass
  • BladeWomen, BladeMasterWomen
  • NinjaWoman, NinjaWomen
  • ShyWoman, ShyWomen
  • Combet, Combattant, Striker
  • CombetWomen, CombattantWomen
  • KusariGama, Angle, Lahn, Ran
  • RangerMan, Orange
  • SorcererTest, Temp2
  • WizardWoman, WizardWomen

Class type numbers from game scripts:
Code:
CppEnums.ClassType = {
  ClassType_Warrior = 0,
  ClassType_Temp1 = 2,
  ClassType_Ranger = 4,
  ClassType_Sorcerer = 8,
  ClassType_Temp2 = 10,
  ClassType_Lahn = 11,
  ClassType_Giant = 12,
  ClassType_Tamer = 16,
  ClassType_ShyWomen = 17,
  ClassType_Shy = 18,
  ClassType_Combattant = 19,
  ClassType_BladeMaster = 20,
  ClassType_BladeMasterWomen = 21,
  ClassType_Temp = 22,
  ClassType_CombattantWomen = 23,
  ClassType_Valkyrie = 24,
  ClassType_NinjaWomen = 25,
  ClassType_NinjaMan = 26,
  ClassType_DarkElf = 27,
  ClassType_Wizard = 28,
  ClassType_Orange = 29,
  ClassType_Kunoichi = 30,
  ClassType_WizardWomen = 31,
  ClassType_Count = 32
}

Other info:
  • The folder RangerMan will be using will be 9_PEM.
  • Test versions of all classes appear to use attack speed instead of casting speed for stats (not really important, just a fun fact).
19wYAwB.gif
fNVtR66.gif

I try various things because the body disappears when it gets naked only at character makeup and esthetics.
Lahn only

Last edited:

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
Does it happen if you use "view underwear" with the default underwear (no custom underwear equipped) too?

Try to add this at the bottom of Lahn's customizationmeshset.xml (folder "11")
Code:
<NudeBodyMesh MeshFileName = "1_PC/17_PSW/Nude/PSW_00_Nude_0001.pac" />
Not sure if this works, this is taken from a comment left in Ranger's file (folder "4").

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Does it happen if you use "view underwear" with the default underwear (no custom underwear equipped) too?

Try to add this at the bottom of Lahn's customizationmeshset.xml (folder "11")
Code:
<NudeBodyMesh MeshFileName = "1_PC/17_PSW/Nude/PSW_00_Nude_0001.pac" />
Not sure if this works, this is taken from a comment left in Ranger's file (folder "4").
It is normal within the game field.

I will give it a try.
Thanks

UndercoverPervert

Content Creator
If that doesn't work, check if it still happens with just the body model being modded (no texture change for the body, no other mods to any outfits or anything), if it doesn't happen with the body model being changed, try the opposite, use all the mods except the body model.

To make that easy to do without having to delete (or move outside the "files_to_patch" folder) a bunch of files, you can create a few folders with an underscore prefix like "_suzu" and put the mod files inside them, to make it so the files won't be patched, you add another underscore to the folder (two underscores, like "__suzu"), all the files inside the folder would be ignored, for individual files you just add one underscore at the start "_something.pac".

Future versions of Meta Injector will let you specify the path to the files with a startup argument.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
If that doesn't work, check if it still happens with just the body model being modded (no texture change for the body, no other mods to any outfits or anything), if it doesn't happen with the body model being changed, try the opposite, use all the mods except the body model.

To make that easy to do without having to delete (or move outside the "files_to_patch" folder) a bunch of files, you can create a few folders with an underscore prefix like "_suzu" and put the mod files inside them, to make it so the files won't be patched, you add another underscore to the folder (two underscores, like "__suzu"), all the files inside the folder would be ignored, for individual files you just add one underscore at the start "_something.pac".

Future versions of Meta Injector will let you specify the path to the files with a startup argument.
When rewriting xml other than customizationboneparamdesc.xml, the head is not displayed.
To freeze press F4

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
6QD7nPO.jpg

When Lahn 's Mod uploads it, you can not see it a little more. A good plan may come out ... maybe it is ...
Please do not expect too much:rolleyes:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Spkn2IJ.jpg

When breasts are enlarged, clothes are broken.
But probably I am making a new polygon face of my chest, so I think the mesh will be distorted if the size change using the slider does not match the skin cluster

Vallil

Swell Supporter
liked the original more honestly, but having multiple options is nice! can still use sliders with the first mesh you amde
thx for the hard work suzu, great stuff

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
liked the original more honestly, but having multiple options is nice! can still use sliders with the first mesh you amde
thx for the hard work suzu, great stuff
PYbl7lI.jpg

I keep the base model I made for the first time.
If I can fix the distorted part, I will give you a present

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder

When Lahn's nude texture is put in the _legacy folder, the body disappears.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
r94J4Xc.gif

I attempted various modifications (it seemed every time)
Unless there is a tool that can extract the default skin cluster of the game, it is impossible to change
Currently, pacTool has tools only, so I will give up. (tired)
9NruxOp.jpg

Correct distortion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.