Black Desert Nude Skins & 3D body for Meta Injector by Suzu (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sleepeyes

Potential Patron
bhVXxlT.gif

Finally I got a cock that is not affected by bone.
I knew how to do it, but I avoided changing it because it is troublesome to change it ...
It's just changing the cock from the root and making it lol
Not to cut too everyone:wink:
I have not pasted the texture yet, so You can see where it was cut
But I got tired of making a cock anymore:frown:
not bad!still need some more hair and several type cook!:)

Le_Flemard

Potential Patron
bhVXxlT.gif

I knew how to do it, but I avoided changing it because it is troublesome to change it ...
I can see jokes in the horizons for that last line :D
(Seriously tho, you can scrap that project if you got too tired of it, no harm done)

Sakura4

Swell Supporter

Bones linkage is very troublesome. Thanks for your hard work! ;)

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
apaCHJC.jpg
ApOVgYB.jpg
aiU3WGi.jpg

For the time being, only the warrior deployed the UV map of the cock
If I paste a cock piece texture on this, it is finished.

I may be satisfied if I make only a warrior lol
Cock that jumped out of clothes is familiar and nice:rolleyes:

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Ou9uod9.jpg
DHGY7mS.jpg
wJU6a1t.jpg

It is solid texture, but only the warrior uploads. (It became troublesome searching ... ...)
I will take a break for making a little cock. I want to do other things as well

Attachments

character.zip
1.9 MB · Views: 134

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
GDjZcZd.png

I think that nHair probably can not be usedI'll play with it for the time being (Since the scale changes when joining)

itasky

Potential Patron
DHGY7mS.jpg

It is solid texture, but only the warrior uploads. (It became troublesome searching ... ...)
I will take a break for making a little cock. I want to do other things as well
ooh how we can add a texture now?

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
Wanted to try merge mode with another mesh to verify it works as it should. Only the Ninja model is similar enough, but it works fine, so the Warrior mesh changes can be applied directly to Ninja model with merge mode.
2017-03-28_15236291.jpg

Attachments

phm_00_nude_0001_mesh00_lod0.rar
155.4 KB · Views: 121

itasky

Potential Patron
i tested on warrior character but now it show a very strong neck seam that didn't exist before :(

Attachments

• 2017-03-28_203031983.JPG
    2017-03-28_203031983.JPG
    478.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 2017-03-28_203098401.jpg
    2017-03-28_203098401.jpg
    465 KB · Views: 225

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
ooh how we can add a texture now?
The amount of penis increase when unwrapping uv I am misplaced overall. So you have to fix it so you can not use two uv Since the information is in the polygon, I think that it can only be applied to the existing texture.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
Wanted to try merge mode with another mesh to verify it works as it should. Only the Ninja model is similar enough, but it works fine, so the Warrior mesh changes can be applied directly to Ninja model with merge mode.
View attachment 60700
I am making it because I can replace the mesh in maya so I can make it merging, but since the ninja is narrower from the neck to the shoulder, I moved the vertex and adjusted the size I can not upload it because I have not unwrapped yet

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
The scale of the polygon mesh in the game is 2.54 This number is a big challenge in the modification. Applying additional join or weight value change will result in a scale of 1 It changes to. Repacking with this will cause a position error and the character will turn into a creature. The basis of modification can maintain scale 2.54 by increasing the face by extrusion from the original mesh and so on.

itasky

Potential Patron
I was concentrating one point on the penis when I was making, so I did not notice it lol
anyway to fix it? it's very noticeable
what i have to do if i decide to uninstall the penis mod?

Attachments

• 2017-03-28_192254410.JPG
    2017-03-28_192254410.JPG
    255.6 KB · Views: 212
  • 2017-03-28_192260099.JPG
    2017-03-28_192260099.JPG
    180 KB · Views: 227

IndigoDesert

Avid Affiliate
The scale of the polygon mesh in the game is 2.54 This number is a big challenge in the modification. Applying additional join or weight value change will result in a scale of 1 It changes to. Repacking with this will cause a position error and the character will turn into a creature. The basis of modification can maintain scale 2.54 by increasing the face by extrusion from the original mesh and so on.
I can remember I encountered a similar (probably the same) problem when testing Maya with the tool. To get around it, I added a scaling function. You can add this as command line argument: "-scale 0.3937"

But if you're able, I highly recommend loading and saving the mesh as FBX when working in Maya. Unfortunately, that means you need to use an additional program to handle the conversion to and from DAE (3DS Max is what I use). If I have time, I'll work more on pactool, but if I do so, my number priority would be to improve TBN (tangent, bitangent, normal) generation so shading artifacts are fixed.

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
I can remember I encountered a similar (probably the same) problem when testing Maya with the tool. To get around it, I added a scaling function. You can add this as command line argument: "-scale 0.3937"

But if you're able, I highly recommend loading and saving the mesh as FBX when working in Maya. Unfortunately, that means you need to use an additional program to handle the conversion to and from DAE (3DS Max is what I use). If I have time, I'll work more on pactool, but if I do so, my number priority would be to improve TBN (tangent, bitangent, normal) generation so shading artifacts are fixed.
I will do it

suzu ( 鈴

Content Creator
3D Artist
Modder
d1VUxYA.jpg

Finally I adjusted the weighting by skinning so I uploaded it.
UV has not expanded yet.
Since the nude texture of the male character may be changed on the line which can be done to the neck, those who extract from the recent PAZ try using it.
Adding a penis to an old texture is meaningless

It is only a warrior. Ninja can be made in merge mode, so please make someone who can.

Attachments

character (2).zip
276.4 KB · Views: 132

FBX & DAE(phm_00_nude_0001).zip
835 KB · Views: 159

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.