Black Desert Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

R

Riddlemethis10

I would rather have it replace the underwear, or have a different mod that does that. I don't feel comfortable seeing my character nude all the time.

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
The mod still works fine. There are just issues with Resorep, so with injecting the new nude modded textures(nipples and such).

Joku´s V5 for example injects only textures for 3 classes now and sorceress f.e. doesn´t get the new texture.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
The mod still works fine. There are just issues with Resorep, so with injecting the new nude modded textures(nipples and such).

Joku´s V5 for example injects only textures for 3 classes now and sorceress f.e. doesn´t get the new texture.

In EU/NA nothing has changed recently.
After latest patch none of the basebody texture files got renamed and Resorep is working perfectly.

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
I meant in generel for some people there are some issuses^^. For me Resorep is working good, but from Joku´s V5 only texture for Tamer, Ranger and witch get injected... no sorceress anymore. i really don´t know why.

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
I meant in generel for some people there are some issuses^^. For me Resorep is working good, but from Joku´s V5 only texture for Tamer, Ranger and witch get injected... no sorceress anymore. i really don´t know why.

I guess you mean the Witch, not Sorceress... she got a different texture file with one of the last few patches... there are new texture files for the witch, but sadly not that brilliant ones from Joku. I guess he isn't active any more or at least at the moment.

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
No, I mean Sorceress. Using Joku´s V5 as I sayed and Sorceress is without nipple/vagina texture, while Ranger, Tamer and one other(can´t remember the name right now) have the textures.

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
well ok, then you've got Textures for Ranger, Tamer and Witch, the other female Classes share the same. You should have a Texture file 242032935.dds in your modded folder, this is the file for Sorceress, Valk and Plum.

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Is this a common issue or am I the only one with this bug?

RcpyDda.jpg

It happens always when i´m entering the body section, after and before it the character appears normal(nude).

What I used:
remove_all-v2_1 - BlackFireBR
Resorep - Joku´s V5
Metainject

Though it can only be an issue with the remove_all-v2_1 - BlackFireBR I think.

graywolf

Potential Patron
Whoa, that's old. Use MetaInjector, I forgot the link, you can find it on other thread. Or use Black Desert Online - Armor Swapping Essentials.
Thanks, armor swapping work. No more corruption window.
Note that Resorep already worked last time, as shown in screenshot.
My problem is with the paz system.
Sorry, as a newbie I still confused with the following:
- After using armor swapping, do you still need to follow the pad00001.paz moving method?
As in armor swapping instruction said "There is no need to move any PAZ file outside any folder in the version"
The file corruption problem before was when using the moving paz method.
- Do you need to have a cash (pearl) shop underwear/outfit/costume/armor to show nude character "in game" (not just in "Dye" window)?
As I only have starter Valkyrie armor and too cheap to get overpriced underwear/outfit/costume/armor from pearl shop.
Thanks again :)
2016-06-09_5717442.JPG
2016-06-11_23656865.JPG

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
All files of the game, basically the whole Black Desert folder can stay in the original state and don´t need to be changed, if you follow this path:

Before doing anything, do a full copy(backup) of your Black Desert folder anywhere!
1. All characters and costumes nude
Install(unpack) Armor Swapping Essentials(bdmod.exe, mod-armor is included) into the Black Desert Online folder. Content from Folder Paz to folder Paz(in Black Desert Online folder) and folder character to Black Desert Online folder. This mod is the main essential and ONLY puts off underwear. You need it for any additional mod later on.
Black Desert Online - Armor Swapping Essentials

Install(unpack) remove_all-v2_1(all costumes/armors nude) in the Black Desert Online/character folder. This mod puts off any armor and costume, every character appears nude.
Black Desert - Remove Underwear Boots Gloves Armor

Now go to Black Desert Online/Paz and right click on bdmod.exe -> properties -> compatibility -> run as admin -> ok. Start bdmod.exe. After the command windown vanished, start mod-armor.bat and grant all following tasks. At the end it forces you to press any key, do it. Finished! Start Black Desert and every character should appear nude now.

2. New textures for nipples and vagina
Install(unpack) Resorep in your documents or downloads folder
[Tool] Resorep - Black Desert Online texture replacer

Now first set your whole Black Desert Online folder and especially the bin64 folder to grant access read & write for anyone(usually it´s only fully accessable by admin, change this!). Copy d3d11.dll from your window/system32 folder to Black Desert Online/bin64 folder; propably it´s not needed, but make it to be sure.

Start Resorep and input the game(~Black Desert 64bit.exe) and setup the directions(d3d11 is in windows/system32 folder). The last 2 directions are for the new and old textures. Chose the 2 directions(folders) Resorep created once started the first time. "Modded" for the new texture dds files(Joku´s V5) and "original" for saving the old ones. While Resorep still open, download and unpack Joku´s V5 in the "modded" folder and rename the Sorceress file(2432761501.dds) to 242032935.dds. By just closing Resorep now, you will inject the new textures.
Joku's Black Desert Online - Nude Skins

Now start the game and everything should work fine! If any issue occurs or you don´t see any changes still, check the rights of the Black Desert folder again - most issus are cause by wrong settings there.

Optional
This can be a bit confusing, so make another backup of your whole Black Desert folder at this state to ensure that you can go back to this state if anything goes wrong.

3. Modify Slider options
First get those 2 applications:

Install(unpack) PAZ Browser zip/rar in your documents or downloads folder. You can find this programm via google. You need this program to find and create the folder for the xml files for modify values.

Install(unpack) Metainject zip/rar in your documents or downloads folder. You can find this programm via google. You need this program to inject the modified xml file for modified sliders.

Now first do this:
1. Run paz browser
2. Open .meta file inside paz folder of Black Desert Online(folder button above "File System" in PAZ Browser)
3. Search for "gamecommondata", right click on this folder and click "save"
4. As save folder chose your documents or downloads folder.
70ec5b592371.png

Now open the folder gamecommondata\customization\(your class)\customizationboneparamdesc_(your class).xml and change the values exactly like this:
press ctr+f and search "breast", change max value for left and right breast.

For example:

<ParamDesc Index="143" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="5.25 5.25 5.25" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 L Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>
<ParamDesc Index="144" Min="0.70 0.70 0.70" Max="5.25 5.25 5.25" Default="1.00 1.00 1.00" BoneName="Bip01 R Breast" PartName="base_basebody" Component="S" WeightAxis01="X" WeightAxis02="Y" WeightAxis03="Z"/>

I change max value to 5.25, for default is 1.25

The same you can do with all bodyzones, just seach for the right BoneName(f.e. belly is Spine 1, Spine 2 - Butt should be Hip 1, Hip 2...)

Note: Open and edit the xml file in windows editor.

Save the changes and cut & paste(not copy) the xml file, you modified, into the "files" folder of Metainject. Now start the Metainjector.exe and follow the instructions. There should be no issues if you did everything like described and installed both programs in your downloads or documents folder and NOT in the Black Desert Folder.

Now start the game and check sliders in character creation -> Body.

NOTE: Install and start Resorep and Metainject in your Download or Documents folder! Installing and starting them in the same folder of the game or c folder causes admin problems usually and Resorep for example doesn´t even start then(messages like "Access Denied"). Only "remove_all-v2_1" must be installed and runned in the Black Desert Online folder.
Great thanks and credits to original mod makers and finders: BlackFireBR, Joku, tonguesplit, PufferFish and for programs Ray Wing!

I just made a compact compilation here.

Last edited:

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Got to ask again, I can´t find any fix for it...

Do anyone have the same issue/bug, or do you all see your character completely nude when entering Body Section in character creation?

Is this a common issue or am I the only one with this bug?

RcpyDda.jpg

It happens always when i´m entering the body section, after and before it the character appears normal(nude).

What I used:
remove_all-v2_1 - BlackFireBR
Resorep - Joku´s V5
Metainject

Though it can only be an issue with the remove_all-v2_1 - BlackFireBR I think.

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
Got to ask again, I can´t find any fix for it...

Do anyone have the same issue/bug, or do you all see your character completely nude when entering Body Section in character creation?

I've seen similar to this when swapping out armor for one class with armor for another class, sometimes they just don't work.
So I don't know if your issue has anything to do with a nude mod or whether you have something else changed in your XML file which makes this happen.
I don't even recognise the outfit that your character is wearing, but maybe it's wrong for her class.

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Well this bug showed already up, before I even touched the sliders modding, Metainject and XML. Resorep and dds files can´t cause this, so it must be something with the remove_all c2.1(bdmod.exe). I rechecked the whole thread now and 2-3 people had exactly the same issue, though no one answered them or gave them feedback.

I know I might be able to fix this with some sort of armor swapping, but I have not the slightest clue in which way and what to swap, because it´s only i the body section at char creation and sadly even at every class, as long I am in the body section.

So this is why I wonder: Is everyone else seeing their characters nude(normal) when entering body section in character creation o.o?

Edit: Deinjected textures and put all xml files to original. No change, so it´s bdmod which causes the issue. Right now I´m using my backup to bring back Black Desert to it´s original state. After it I can say more I think^^.

Last edited:

Sirenot

Vivacious Visitor
Alright, I know what causes the issue I think.

I managed to fix the bug, but the character is still not completely nude in body section(character creation), upper body has somehow still a part from an armor on, but in the normal way, not bugged or deformed.
qPeg4CE.jpg

The issue with the wierd deformed clothes on from last page is propably caused by too many files from different mods in the Black Desert Folder. But now I took my Backup from Black Desert, so I had the original state again, then I unpacked & installed:

1. Armor swapping essential(bdmod.exe, mod-armor.bat...) - This is actually ONLY for underwear
Black Desert Online - Armor Swapping Essentials

2. remove-all_v2_1 - for all armors and costumes nude
Black Desert - Remove Underwear Boots Gloves Armor

To make the character full nude in body section(character creation) I only have to find the right character/xml files now... can anyone who has his character full nude in body section(character creation) share his Black Desert Online/Character folder? That would be nice!

PS: I updated my guide from previous page, how the nude mod actually works(for people who still have issues). I had some mixups in there, but fixed that! it should be very clear now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.