Black Desert Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

N3wGiE

Potential Patron
need help with witch texture, that neck seam tho, using Joku V5b ALL NEW.
gkeVpl1.png
i got the same issue but in witch class only , got any fix please?

pipster79

Potential Patron
Page 36 has the new witch textures, theres one shaved from nicky bout 3/4 of the way down the page and a unshaved one from someone else half way up the page

Kuldabudushka

Potential Patron
I think i missed the solution, but.
I play Ru version, after resent patches my sorceress has this neck problem. I tried many things and textures, nothing helps.
I checked what texture is used for whom and...
2016-05-20_30541358.JPG
2016-05-20_30557461.JPG
2016-05-20_30583692.JPG
2016-05-20_30593253.JPG
2016-05-20_30573203.JPG

Tamer is ok. Also texture from p36(i marked it with "A") is not used at all.
2016-05-20_30638026.JPG

What i need to change and where to solve this problem?
Also i need help to remove this new Sileshi Underwear (Yellow Underwear) for plum.

moteboat

Potential Patron
Is there a new witch texture with pubic hair other than the one on page 36? That one's nipples seem stretched or something and look weird.

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
So I have the nude mod running and I've purchased the Kibelius armor, and I have it so that it's only one layer. But what I don't know is how to make the second layer go away. Is there a file or DDS I need to replace?

pipster79

Potential Patron
Use princess nickys texture pack, only one that still has 2 layers is the witch and easily fixed by going into the multi xml file and swaping the witches with the sorceress one.

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
Is there a new witch texture with pubic hair other than the one on page 36? That one's nipples seem stretched or something and look weird.

I too hope someone is making an alternative... I think the lower part is looking quite unrealistic. no offense to Nicky :)

pipster79

Potential Patron
As iI've said 5 times now page 36 there is both shaved and unshaved for witch. For ranger or any other just use what pack u like the best ie; joku v5 and add whatever witch one from page 36 u want to use.

Last edited by a moderator:

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
As iI've said 5 times now page 36 there is both shaved and unshaved for witch. For ranger or any other just use what pack u like the best ie; joku v5 and add whatever witch one from page 36 u want to use.

sorry pipster, but you really didn't understand...

Nicky's shaved version doesn't look very realistic imho, so I just said I hope there will be a alternative to that shaved one...

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
I too hope someone is making an alternative... I think the lower part is looking quite unrealistic. no offense to Nicky :)

None taken, it wasn't my work as such, I used the nipples from one mod and the pussy from another, and I have to admit I've lost track of who the original artists are.
I agree that the shaved pussy doesn't look 100% right, it looks as if it gets stretched longer than it's meant to be, probably something the texture file is doing, but as a modern girl I'm really not into having hair down there, so for my tastes at least, the shaved pussy is staying.
But now that my attention has been drawn to it (staring at pussies all day is not generally something I do :P) I think I'll see if I can do something to improve it.

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
I think Jokus latest "all shaved" Version looks great... maybe it's possible to combine it with yours to use it for the witch?

dcgerard

Vivacious Visitor
Use princess nickys texture pack, only one that still has 2 layers is the witch and easily fixed by going into the multi xml file and swaping the witches with the sorceress one.

I was looking for zero layers though. I wanted to make the Kibelius nude. I already have it down to one layer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.