Black Desert Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
how did you get ur witch to have only one layer in that costume? i downloaded ur texture pack for that and i have 2 layers instead of one

The textures alone won't do it, my pack includes modified XML files too, those need to be used as well as per the instructions :)

Jeany

Casual Client
Got my Witch messed up Body Texture fixed by doing it like this with MetaInjector:
oWZvvXX.jpg

Special thanks to learey_nlnl spending the entire night trying to fix it with me!

Yuki Raven

Potential Patron
Got my Witch messed up Body Texture fixed by doing it like this with MetaInjector:
oWZvvXX.jpg

Special thanks to learey_nlnl spending the entire night trying to fix it with me!
Jeany any chance you could post your steps to fix the witch issue? or the file itself?

tech76

Potential Patron
Your character scares me...
I'm not sure if MetaInjector pays any attention to DDS files you change in your Resorep folder.
Try my version of the new Witch basebody texture and see what happens, she's shaved so it will be obvious if the new texture is actually being used:
438306274.7z

Thank you PrincessNicky for the witch update

M1B3gAM.jpg

John Khole

Potential Patron
I'm having some trouble getting this to work. When I move the PAD00001.PAZ file after opening the launcher I get the error message as expected, but when I hit enter the program closes entirely.

Alessa

Potential Patron
[Цитата="Джон Khole, должность: 124494, член: 34428"]Неа, на сервере[/Цитата]
Then delete or move files is not required. You make a backup of a meta file and run metainektor. (Instruction in the subject's chest size). Or through the methodology in the subject line of your armor replacement.

GothGal71

Potential Patron
It is not just renaming, the Witch has its own body texture now. 438306274.dds
if you copy an existing texture over to the new file name, you will most likely have an ugly neck seam.
I just made something from the widely used nude mods, and im pretty sure someone else can do better, but ill share what i got.
I take no credit what so ever.

fWoO5pP.jpg

Your character scares me...
I'm not sure if MetaInjector pays any attention to DDS files you change in your Resorep folder.
Try my version of the new Witch basebody texture and see what happens, she's shaved so it will be obvious if the new texture is actually being used:
438306274.7z

I tried renaming the files, I also tried adding both these new witch files, but my witch still appears to have no nipples. :(

pipster79

Potential Patron
Maybe even reinstall and re run it. I had to do that after the update that changed the witch for it to work again.

pipster79

Potential Patron
Also when u extract the new witch file and put it in the modded folder make sure u replace existing one if that filename is already in there. Its easy to make a mistake and not replace by accident.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.