Black Desert Nude Mod (4 Viewers)

Deadman

Potential Patron
Yes that's exactly what I get.

I did get a few error messages when I unpacked the download. I am not sure if this helps?

I have a fresh install. I didn't play beta and have only played 2 days.

D

Dynahazzar

Okay, so I just read all the thread and i'm a bit lost. Does the mod still works?

I followed each steps carefully but whenever I launch my game without the PAZ001 file and press Enter on the error box the game just closes immediatly. Is there a workaround available? (And should I bother/is the mod still doing what it says?)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Okay, so I just read all the thread and i'm a bit lost. Does the mod still works?

I followed each steps carefully but whenever I launch my game without the PAZ001 file and press Enter on the error box the game just closes immediatly. Is there a workaround available? (And should I bother/is the mod still doing what it says?)
For everyone getting crashes

Download my latest Armor Swap Essentials and read the instructions.

Apply Cerophono's files after that.

guncek

Potential Patron
2g7tRVd.jpg

feb112

Potential Patron
Yes, it works for all versions. I have no ideia if it works for Plum. Probably does. Go and test it and tell me the result.
I have tested and it does work for RU and Plum also but only in the character creation screen when ingame it show the underwear instead of starter cloth :(( and do you have any idea how to get the resorep texture cause my girl didnt have nipples -_-

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I have tested and it does work for RU and Plum also but only in the character creation screen when ingame it show the underwear instead of starter cloth :(( and do you have any idea how to get the resorep texture cause my girl didnt have nipples -_-
You should use my mod if you don't want your starter clothes to vanish:
Black Desert - Underwear Boots and Gloves Remover

For the nipples, have you renamed the file 1354249286.DDS to 242032935.DDS?

feb112

Potential Patron
I dont mind removing starter cloth my problem is the underwear, hope your mod could solve my problem. And i think i havent renamed that file yet :)). Thank you anyway

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
If you don't have the nipples for plum, try copy 242032935.DDS, paste it in the same modded folder, then rename it to 438306274.dds, but try BlackFireBR renaming first to see if it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.