Black Desert Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Bare with me! Bad english here...
This looks similar to vindictus when they patched the game to block modding, but modders made a file (.bat or cmd I dunno) that would move the moded files out of the game folder while the game checks for file changes, and immediately a after file check was done the cmd app would put the moded file back in the game folder.
I remember that you would have to mannually set a timer when the cmd had to put the moded files (it was different for everyone since this was slower for some and faster for others) back but that was not so hard
Now.... I noticed that after you press launch there is a file checker in the right corner of the screen and after that's done the game seems to have another one in full screen for about 7-9 seconds then the screen blinks for a half a second and then the game starts. I think that, that blink thing is where we need to cut the PAD00001.PAZ file out of that damn Paz(money hungry ass) folder!
Doesn't work like that, the game throws an error when it sees the file is wrong, not when the files are checked during launch.

Syr

Potential Patron
Blackfire's mod working great for me still. I'm just not nude outside of a city unless wearing the angel outfit.

2qve5au.jpg

roskof

Potential Patron
Is there a way to replace the appearance of an outfit and make it look damage?

I would like to use the damage look of the Yukuta for ranger.

Thanks!

Kath

Potential Patron
Is there a way to replace the appearance of an outfit and make it look damage?

I would like to use the damage look of the Yukuta for ranger.

Thanks!
You can replace the dds file with the damaged version dds. It may create holes in the sash area of the skin mesh underneath if the game uses the full durability mesh instead of low. The yukata does have most of the skin mesh underneath though. I've attached the two files for the low durability swap. Just place them into your modded folder for resorep. You can also remove the entire yukata minus the sash and the skin mesh below is fine. I can provide that if you would like as well.

Attachments

Yukata Durability Swap.zip
1.3 MB · Views: 189

roskof

Potential Patron
You can replace the dds file with the damaged version dds. It may create holes in the sash area of the skin mesh underneath if the game uses the full durability mesh instead of low. The yukata does have most of the skin mesh underneath though. I've attached the two files for the low durability swap. Just place them into your modded folder for resorep. You can also remove the entire yukata minus the sash and the skin mesh below is fine. I can provide that if you would like as well.

OMG thanks! I didn't expect a quick reply! I need to learn how to use Resorep but I really appreciate your reply!

roskof

Potential Patron

I forgot to ask if resorep method still works after the patch?

roskof

Potential Patron

Resorep was not affected

Thanks again Kath! I got it to work. Do you happen to know how I can find the full low durability version?

Kath

Potential Patron
Thanks again Kath! I got it to work. Do you happen to know how I can find the full low durability version?
I use resorep to grab the textures from the game. Go into pearl shop and go to the armor you want to get the texture for then turn on the feature in resorep that grabs in game textures. Look through the textures it got to find the ones that match the armor set and then modify.

roskof

Potential Patron
I use resorep to grab the textures from the game. Go into pearl shop and go to the armor you want to get the texture for then turn on the feature in resorep that grabs in game textures. Look through the textures it got to find the ones that match the armor set and then modify.

I am afraid this part is too advance for me. I tried to read up the instructions and opened up the Resorep app and didn't find the capture function. I am using ver 1.2. Is there any other version I can try?

Thanks again for your assistance Kath!

Kath

Potential Patron
I am afraid this part is too advance for me. I tried to read up the instructions and opened up the Resorep app and didn't find the capture function. I am using ver 1.2. Is there any other version I can try?

Thanks again for your assistance Kath!
You have the correct version. All you need to do is setup the path on the bottom option on resorep and hit the check box. You don't want to have it checked all the time though or it was pull every texture from the game into the folder which could cause some performance issues. See the screenshot below.

u9N5dUT.png

roskof

Potential Patron
You have the correct version. All you need to do is setup the path on the bottom option on resorep and hit the check box. You don't want to have it checked all the time though or it was pull every texture from the game into the folder which could cause some performance issues. See the screenshot below.

u9N5dUT.png

Awesome! I got it going now, I just need to find the correct files to add to the mod folder. I would also like to see the version of the Yukata that you were taking about with the Sash and Skin, if you don t mind!

Thanks!

Kath

Potential Patron
Awesome! I got it going now, I just need to find the correct files to add to the mod folder. I would also like to see the version of the Yukata that you were taking about with the Sash and Skin, if you don t mind!

Thanks!
Here you go. The will remove the yukata except for the sash. There is no skin mesh behind the sash.

Attachments

Yukata Removed.zip
466.2 KB · Views: 165

roskof

Potential Patron
Here you go. The will remove the yukata except for the sash. There is no skin mesh behind the sash.

Awesome, thanks for this! Did you edit that yourself? One last question, I was able to get some .dds when I started the "save" feature while browsing the cash shop with low durability on the item.

What triggers the saving feature? Do I need to click on the item? And from which folder should I be looking at? There are 3 different folder, uncompressed DXT1 and DXT5.

Thanks!

Kath

Potential Patron
Awesome, thanks for this! Did you edit that yourself? One last question, I was able to get some .dds when I started the "save" feature while browsing the cash shop with low durability on the item.

What triggers the saving feature? Do I need to click on the item? And from which folder should I be looking at? There are 3 different folder, uncompressed DXT1 and DXT5.

Thanks!

It just periodically pulls textures. Its hard to force it to pull a specific texture. The best way to do it that I have found is to swap back and forth between two armor sets one being the one you want to modify. This normally captures all the textures for me. The files you want can be in the DXT1 or DXT5 folders.

I did edit that dds myself, but it wasnt a big edit. I just removed all the textures for the yukata which effectively makes it dissapear. You can use a tool like GIMP to modify dds files if you the plug in. Just have to be sure that you save it as the proper format (DXT1 or DXT5 with generated mipmaps when you export them).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.