Black Desert Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

roskof

Potential Patron
It just periodically pulls textures. Its hard to force it to pull a specific texture. The best way to do it that I have found is to swap back and forth between two armor sets one being the one you want to modify. This normally captures all the textures for me. The files you want can be in the DXT1 or DXT5 folders.

I did edit that dds myself, but it wasnt a big edit. I just removed all the textures for the yukata which effectively makes it dissapear. You can use a tool like GIMP to modify dds files if you the plug in. Just have to be sure that you save it as the proper format (DXT1 or DXT5 with generated mipmaps when you export them).

Gotcha, the contents of the DXT1 and 5 just go in the modded folder right? Assuming you I find the right ones. Also what is the most efficient way to check for texture? Can Gimp view the textures.

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
Gotcha, the contents of the DXT1 and 5 just go in the modded folder right? Assuming you I find the right ones. Also what is the most efficient way to check for texture? Can Gimp view the textures.
I use gimp for other things but for these textures and mods i use paint.net it seems to work a little better. Plus one thing i really like is that you can open up all the files in the folder and flip through until you find the one you want.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Anyone know what the name of the nude texture dds file for plum and female blader?
All I know so far is when female ninja is release is to copy 242032935.dds, paste it in the same modded folder then rename it to 438306274.
Or female blader and ninja use the same .dds file?

yugas

Vivacious Visitor
uploading some fun from my end to help others enjoy the love of this mod thank you everyone that has contributed and made this possible.

french toenails and finger nails for all female classes

XtIBQ5c.jpg

kXeavCl.jpg

lovely ranger faces

xml edit for various shoes and earrings and bracelet

enjoy, I have had my share of fun just waiting for Pearl Abyss to develop some new armors, clothes and plum/ kunoichi to release in NA if anyone would like anything else please don't hesitate to ask

Attachments

XML CUSTOMIZATION AND TEXTURES.rar
967.1 KB · Views: 316

Last edited:

feb112

Potential Patron
need help! after i downloaded ur archive, i have right-click and Properties but i didnt see anything called "Unblock". So i extracted it and i didnt see PAZ00001 file in ur archive what should i do now? guide me again please :((

L

lol1234

am i the only one who can't see witch's tits? texture is not applied or is it not in the file?
anyone knows witch's body texture file name?
using KR BDO

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
I'm using body textures:
242032935.dds = Valkyrie, Sorceress, & Witch
Character creation screen = correct
In game = correct

Problem occurs on Rangers & Tamer
1477890455.dds = Ranger
Char Create screen = correct
In game = blank

2432761501.dds = Tamer
In game = blank

1354249286.dds = don't know what this goes to, but have it in my list.

Am I missing something?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I'm using body textures:
242032935.dds = Valkyrie, Sorceress, & Witch
Character creation screen = correct
In game = correct

Problem occurs on Rangers & Tamer
1477890455.dds = Ranger
In game = blank

2432761501.dds = Tamer
In game = blank

1354249286.dds = don't know what this goes to, but have it in my list.

Am I missing something?
Delete the 1354249286

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
I tend to crash more often with it and generally lower frame rates. But if i plan to run the game all night for fishing or horse leveling i just unhook it first. Otherwise i will most likely crash within an hour.

P

Poppler

It simply hasn't worked for me since the last BDO patch. I have even tried reinstalling the mod. It just pops up one dialog box and then closes everything.

P.S. I had it working for a long time before last BDO patch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.