Black Desert Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
I followed blackfire and cero's directions exactly. and it is still closing instantly... what am i missing? can someone PM me detailed instructions, if they are not supposed to be posted in forum?
For whom downloaded the v1.6 of my Armor Swap Essentials, in my Instructions.txt , it tells you to extract the files to the \Black Desert Online\PAZ\ folder, but it's actually to extract them in the root folder (C:\Program Files (x86)\Black Desert Online\)

If you installed in the wrong folder, that might be why it's not working and the game is closing.

New version 1.61 is released with that fixed in the .txt file

rains

Potential Patron
alright, I got it working, thank you. except it is not working on the meahwa class... is there something i need to do?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
alright, I got it working, thank you. except it is not working on the meahwa class... is there something i need to do?
Copy 242032935.DDS, paste it to another folder, rename it to 438306274.DDS, then paste it to modded folder. Don't delete 242032935.DDS

rains

Potential Patron
i can see her nipples and such in the angel outfit, and her stock armor comes off, it is just the stock underwear doesnt come off

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
i can see her nipples and such in the angel outfit, and her stock armor comes off, it is just the stock underwear doesnt come off
Oh, BlackFireBR can probably help you edit it off. Don't change your DDS file name like in my instruction yet, wait until kounoichi for that.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Is there a way to read the xml file and know which paz file has the texture?
I want to look at the Riding Clothes texture.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Is there a way to read the xml file and know which paz file has the texture?
I want to look at the Riding Clothes texture.

I don't have this particular game, but in another game I own, the xml file can be opened with notepad.

Aeriaen

Potential Patron
Copy 242032935.DDS, paste it to another folder, rename it to 438306274.DDS, then paste it to modded folder. Don't delete 242032935.DDS

Do you happen to also know what's the name of the file for the ugly chest wrap the Maehwa wears? I guess that can be made transparent.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Do you happen to also know what's the name of the file for the ugly chest wrap the Maehwa wears? I guess that can be made transparent.
Posting here as well, in case somebody doesn't follow my other thread and have the same question./

PAC File Name: PKWW_00_UW_0001.PAC
Resorep Texture: DXT1 - 1366122890.dds

You also need to remove the: DXT5 - 1396488354.dds

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
can you confirm that removing the default underwear through the multiplemodeldesc.xml also makes the top of the Cavaro-Shop-Underwear invisible?

or does anybody now why elso the top of cavaro-underwear is invisible?

Last edited:
A

Akeem

Noob mod question. Here's my issue now, I download the BD game and I start the launcher BEFORE discovering this site. So I restart it just like your guide said, and when I check my BD folders, I see no PAZ just the locales folder. And it seems like the only way to get the same folders as yours is if I update the patches fully. So did I screw up or that natural?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.