Black Desert Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

feb112

Potential Patron
If you don't have the nipples for plum, try copy 242032935.DDS, paste it in the same modded folder, then rename it to 438306274.dds, but try BlackFireBR renaming first to see if it work.
Is it work for you? Cause i havent tried yet -_-

JollysH1

Potential Patron
Hi all,
Hope you're all well and as always thanks for the hard work and advice.

Started experiencing a new issue since the last patch on BDO, when I get the corrupt file message, which I would normally just keep hitting return through, now hitting return quits the game? everything was working fine before!
Apologies if this has been mentioned and answered before, but this thread is now 31 pages long and I must confess I haven't read every page (Although I have scanned them just in case I saw something pertaining to my issue)
Many thanks in advance if anyone knows a solution to this,
cheers.

BlackFireBR

Content Creator
Hi all,
Hope you're all well and as always thanks for the hard work and advice.

Started experiencing a new issue since the last patch on BDO, when I get the corrupt file message, which I would normally just keep hitting return through, now hitting return quits the game? everything was working fine before!
Apologies if this has been mentioned and answered before, but this thread is now 31 pages long and I must confess I haven't read every page (Although I have scanned them just in case I saw something pertaining to my issue)
Many thanks in advance if anyone knows a solution to this,
cheers.
As I said in the previous page:
For everyone getting crashes

Download my latest Armor Swap Essentials and read the instructions.

Apply Cerophono's files after that.

Rotor500

Potential Patron
Thank you i got my naked fantasy dollhouse back ...*bowhead*
anigif_enhanced-buzz-26525-1373941034-0.gif

feb112

Potential Patron
got some issue idk if it's normal or not, everytime i start the game i have already moved the PAZ000001 file into Paz folder and let the launcher patch but it just keep checking game files everytime! :(
i'm using RU version

Last edited:

AlazyOion

Potential Patron
Hmm, shouldn't have any trouble with generating texture, etc. with that GPU. What about your CPU? And do you have high-end mode on?
cpu: i7-4790 3.60GHz
i dont have high end mode on
oh and when i start my game it takes to long to load the textures so it disconnects me from the server then when i start the game again it works but really slow rendering almost unplayable

Last edited:

AlazyOion

Potential Patron
Ah weird, I've the i7 5500U and it ran fine without stutter. Try to run your game in windowed fullscreen mode.
i already do and if i fullscreen it doesnt help the render it only helps my fps but becouse of the slow render i get fps drops from 50 to 0 or 8

rains

Potential Patron
I followed blackfire and cero's directions exactly. and it is still closing instantly... what am i missing? can someone PM me detailed instructions, if they are not supposed to be posted in forum?

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Can confirm my nude mod is still working fine without having to make any changes after the patch

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.