Black Desert Nude Mod (3 Viewers)

tet666

Potential Patron
  • Develop a custom client that ignores errors. I have no idea how you would do this, but if you want to be the genius, the idea is there.

Impossible and extremely inefficient cause you could do the same with memory injection way easier, actually memory injection could be used to swap models as well wow modders are doing that for years.
Maybe ask on ownedcore or somewhere like that for a good reverse engineer who would be interested in this there are plenty of them hanging around there.

Last edited:

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
Impossible and extremely inefficient cause you could do the same with memory injection way easier, actually memory injection could be used to swap models as well wow modders are doing that for years.
Maybe ask on ownedcore or somewhere like that for a good reverse engineer who would be interested in this there are plenty of them hanging around there.
Care to explain how memory injection works, and if it could be possible in BDO?

tet666

Potential Patron
Care to explain how memory injection works, and if it could be possible in BDO?
Simply changing the values in the memory like cheatengine does for example.
Maybe you have to disable xigncode anticheat first since it can detect memory alterations but that shouldn't be hard it's hacked for a while now.
WoW has very advanced tools like that tmorph for example something like that should work here as well.

Honestly most of the people who are really good at this stuff are probably busy making bots and hacks but they could do this very easily we need a pro here i only know the basics myself but seems even that is more then most here know.

Last edited:

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Not gonna lie though, some of the responses are pretty funny.

"Some ppl rly need to go out more and like... get laid."
/cry
I go out alot, work related, and party allot , and my girlfriend is super hot , and we have sex allot (bdsm relationship) and me and she both like playing BDO with nude mods sooooo... yeah we think things like 'go out more" is bull shit.

learey_nlnl

Vivacious Visitor
I go out alot, work related, and party allot , and my girlfriend is super hot , and we have sex allot (bdsm relationship) and me and she both like playing BDO with nude mods sooooo... yeah we think things like 'go out more" is bull shit.

I also love a nude mod, not only i love to see the naked females, the modding is also a big part of what i love about it.
It's not only the nude, its the freedom you have in making your char look how you want.
And I got 2 kids and a girlfriend, dont need to go out to get laid :tongue:

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
Now these jackasses are posting it in the general chat. Soon even the nude mods will be gone. Fucking hell.

An honest question based on a recent event.
IIRC, GM responded to a ticket from someone on here back then asking if nude mod is allow and they said it'll be fine and the anti-cheat engine won't detect it. Likewise, in the current state of nude mod, it only work in public/combat area if you buy underwear/kibelius, so more money for them. Therefore, I'm sure it won't be gone anytime soon.

From their own ToS:
12.1.7. Modification of the Game Client

The User is only allowed to use third party programs affecting the Game Client to the extent such programs do not affect significantly the gameplay and do not violate any provision of the Agreement. The use of any such use third party program must be validated first by Daum Games Europe. For that purpose, the User should contact customer support before installing and using such use third party program.

The nude texture does not affect significantly the gameplay of other. Therefore, nude texture should be fine. But I'm not so sure about armor swap.

Last edited:

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
They should let us mod the default armors like only remove stuff like pants or boots and hands of default armors only. Not replace them with cash shop items if that's the case! That does not violate provision of agreement!

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
There might be a way to somewhat do it. Similar to how you can mod nude textures into the game, like making inner invisible. You should be able to simply edit the outfit texture to a skin color? in order to replace that part of the outfit with flesh? it sounds messy but maybe itll work

PrincessNicky

Content Creator
There might be a way to somewhat do it. Similar to how you can mod nude textures into the game, like making inner invisible. You should be able to simply edit the outfit texture to a skin color? in order to replace that part of the outfit with flesh? it sounds messy but maybe itll work

No, it won't work.

Kitty Ears

Swell Supporter
It seems Daum is ok with Texture Mods, they just won't give support if the mod breaks your game ect.
I think the problem came from people using mods to get Cash outfits instead of buying them. Now they have it where you have to buy an outfit just to be naked. Lets hope we don't get any further repercussions from this that effect even simple texture modding.

I am happy to stick with basic texture edits as I am more interested in improving some of the poor textures in the game rather than being nude.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
It seems Daum is ok with Texture Mods, they just won't give support if the mod breaks your game ect.
I think the problem came from people using mods to get Cash outfits instead of buying them. Now they have it where you have to buy an outfit just to be naked. Lets hope we don't get any further repercussions from this that effect even simple texture modding.

I am happy to stick with basic texture edits as I am more interested in improving some of the poor textures in the game rather than being nude.
This, the only reason I think they patch it is because people using armor swap to get outfit instead of buying them with pearls. However, they are fine with nude texture.

MagicSteel

Potential Patron
I wonder if there's an way to secretly encourage devs to make a special cash inner armor easily modifiable for nudity. They make money and we get nude mod lol

tenkashixd

Potential Patron
I wonder if there's an way to secretly encourage devs to make a special cash inner armor easily modifiable for nudity. They make money and we get nude mod lol
Are you that guy who made a thread? I hope not, because I'd have a lot of nasty words for you lol. Look person, It's not going to happen. The dream is over with. it was fun while it lasted. This is getting sad and pathetic. "Hey guys maybe if we beg for naked toons itll happen.", no enough is enough.

Have some self respect. We lost. that doesnt under mind our creativity or open mindedness, but at the end of the day. We were working in the moral grey area.

Baldowin

Potential Patron
so far only fix i've found sofar myself was installing the mod after starting the game and then changing characters through the character selection to have it reload can any one else confirm this for me ? i just dont want to be the only lucky fluke guy note i have to delete the files and version .dat and reinstall the cerophonos mod and then change characters again if i close out my game/ it randomly crash >> okay so tried playing witch/ ranger both lead to crashes but no random crash on tamer sofar , havnt tried valk or sorc but im assuming the same

Meanbastard

Vivacious Visitor
Bare with me! Bad english here...
This looks similar to vindictus when they patched the game to block modding, but modders made a file (.bat or cmd I dunno) that would move the moded files out of the game folder while the game checks for file changes, and immediately a after file check was done the cmd app would put the moded file back in the game folder.
I remember that you would have to mannually set a timer when the cmd had to put the moded files (it was different for everyone since this was slower for some and faster for others) back but that was not so hard
Now.... I noticed that after you press launch there is a file checker in the right corner of the screen and after that's done the game seems to have another one in full screen for about 7-9 seconds then the screen blinks for a half a second and then the game starts. I think that, that blink thing is where we need to cut the PAD00001.PAZ file out of that damn Paz(money hungry ass) folder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.