Black Desert Nude Mod (2 Viewers)

Zukoaz

Potential Patron
Ok, I figured it out. This is what I did.

Thank you for this tip, I'm happy to be able to use my see-through Kibelius Armor.
Now the ugly boots are the only thing that drive me crazy about this game :')
Anyone else using the same method experienced a extreme amount of freezes the first few minutes after starting the game?

Maybe Cerophono should write a note in the starting post, otherwise there will be a lot of complaints from people not reading the latest posts. :)

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
but this goes only for the invisible kibelius armor, right? or are starter armors still away for you?
Still work for starter armor, but you have to equip underwear then take it off.

For example, equip everything include underwear, go to town, turn underwear showing option on, then take underwear off.

Likewise, kibelius armor without any other mod beside Joku still give you automatic full nude

Heinz Boesel

Vivacious Visitor
Still work for starter armor, but you have to equip underwear then take it off.

For example, equip everything include underwear, go to town, turn underwear showing option on, then take underwear off.

Likewise, kibelius armor without any other mod beside Joku still give you automatic full nude

ok, I see, this method works indeed... but its a bit complicated... hope that somebody will find a way to disable the starter armor completely again

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
I'm trying to mod the kibelius texture.
What is the setting I need on DDS files.
I'm using transparencies.

I know it's DTX5.
But what other settings.
Cause it comes out wrong.

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
Do you have mipmaps checked? that's the only thing i would guess
I do.

Basically I used Paint.NET.
Made several layers and each layers has it's % transparency.
Then merged all the layers.
Saved to DSS.
My settings.
DDS_settings2.png

Result is it is invisible.
The part with not layers come up garbled.

Would like to try this texture.
KibeliusTry.gif

Last edited:

Lokiie1984

Avid Affiliate
I do.

Basically I used Paint.NET.
Made several layers and each layers has it's % transparency.
Then merged all the layers.
Saved to DSS.
My settings.
DDS_settings2.png

Result is it is invisible.
The part with not layers come up garbled.

Would like to try this texture.
KibeliusTry.gif
When i was trying the dtx1 i had it on minmap fant but i never did try dtx5. I dont have the outfit yet to really try. I did hear that there was no way to add stuff to modded armor though, could be why. Have you tried to remove some of the texture to see if it works that way? Could it also be because the background of the dds file looks like it's white and not checkard/transparent?
Sorry I'm not the best person to be trying to answer this as i only just learned how to do basic bdo modding yesterday.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
kr ver. its not work but its run before BDO patch
Move the PAD00001 file back to the Paz folder and let launcher do repair. Nude mod will only work now if you buy underwear or kibelius (both wings and none wings version).
1. Kibelius armor make you automatically fully nude like in my avatar. This work everywhere.
2. Go to safe area, turn on showing underwear (you have to wear the underwear), then take the underwear off. This will only work in safe area.

Cerophono

Swell Supporter
Oof, this is a huge blow to our work.

I knew that if armor replacements were going to become popular, Daum would finally step in to put the nail in the coffin.
Case in point, Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes). I think for some time that nude mods were fine, but when people figured out you could replace armor and underwears, which is the cash cow for Nexon, they obviously stepped in and made it harder to use mods without getting banned.

I understand that the KR and NA/EU versions has patched out the nude mod, can anyone confirm for other regions?

From here on out, I know of only two aces in the hole:
  • Develop a custom client that ignores errors. I have no idea how you would do this, but if you want to be the genius, the idea is there.
  • Find a way to repack PAZ files. As far as I know, Pearl Abyss has not changed their schema in repacking files. Re-encrypting the files again would require all users to redownload the client files. Now, I know currently QuickBMS is able to unpack files, and also has the ability to repack some other game's files. What's wrong here is that QuickBMS doesn't know how to re-encrypt given a decryption. Another problem is I'm not sure how PA checks the validity of a PAZ file, if a checksum needs to be met or not. This is probably the easier route, and maybe we could ask the good folks at Xentax and Zenhax to help us.
Now, if anyone has any ideas, don't be afraid to speak up! You guys are bright, doing research on the files more than I have ever contributed. I feel bad for not being able to help all of the time.

Hopefully, through hard work, we can get our nude mods and our armor swap mods back to the people who need them :)

Last edited:

alcaster4242

Swell Supporter
I think it doesn't help that google "Black Desert nude mod" takes you here as number one search choice.

That's when Vindictus started going down as well.

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I think it doesn't help that google "Black Desert nude mod" takes you here as number one search choice.

That's when Vindictus started going down as well.
Vindictus nude mod is still working.

image.jpg

But the mod is very hard to get since it is not available to public.

tkdnfshql

Potential Patron
Move the PAD00001 file back to the Paz folder and let launcher do repair. Nude mod will only work now if you buy underwear or kibelius (both wings and none wings version).
1. Kibelius armor make you automatically fully nude like in my avatar. This work everywhere.
2. Go to safe area, turn on showing underwear (you have to wear the underwear), then take the underwear off. This will only work in safe area.

I played... but my english bad.

texture change is work
but armor clean is not working

and I no have underwear so i cant check your point.

No Armor cleaning... so I very sad...

Aeriel

Swell Supporter
I played... but my english bad.

texture change is work
but armor clean is not working

and I no have underwear so i cant check your point.

No Armor cleaning... so I very sad...
Yea, unless you buy underwear or kibelius, going nude in public and combat area not going to work anymore unless someone find a way through it. At least, nude texture still work.

an_undesirable

Potential Patron
Oof, this is a huge blow to our work.

I knew that if armor replacements were going to become popular, Daum would finally step in to put the nail in the coffin.
Case in point, Vindictus (Mabinogi Heroes). I think for some time that nude mods were fine, but when people figured out you could replace armor and underwears, which is the cash cow for Nexon, they obviously stepped in and made it harder to use mods without getting banned.

I understand that the KR and NA/EU versions has patched out the nude mod, can anyone confirm for other regions?

From here on out, I know of only two aces in the hole:
  • Develop a custom client that ignores errors. I have no idea how you would do this, but if you want to be the genius, the idea is there.
  • Find a way to repack PAZ files. As far as I know, Pearl Abyss has not changed their schema in repacking files. Re-encrypting the files again would require all users to redownload the client files. Now, I know currently QuickBMS is able to unpack files, and also has the ability to repack some other game's files. What's wrong here is that QuickBMS doesn't know how to re-encrypt given a decryption. Another problem is I'm not sure how PA checks the validity of a PAZ file, if a checksum needs to be met or not. This is probably the easier route, and maybe we could ask the good folks at Xentax and Zenhax to help us.
Now, if anyone has any ideas, don't be afraid to speak up! You guys are bright, doing research on the files more than I have ever contributed. I feel bad for not being able to help all of the time.

Hopefully, through hard work, we can get our nude mods and our armor swap mods back to the people who need them :)
Yeah, but hopefully we won't have ours taken down due to DMCA claims like Xentax did. Also, do you know how Black Desert knows wheter you have the latest patch installed or not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.